Peng, why hast thou forsaken my challenge?

da rules

</font>

• Don't annoy me. I have far more influence with St. Peter than you ever will, so unless you like the idea of roasting for eternity in Ohio...</font>
  • Go ahead and annoy Peng. We find it amusing to see his blood pressure rise.</font>
  • Do NOT annoy Seanachai... it makes him sing, which annoys me (see first rule)</font>
  • SOD OFF!</font>
  • It is acceptable to annoy HRH Meeks. Been awhile since we've seen someone bludgeoned to death with one of their own appendages.</font>
  • Do NOT address your post to Sir Boo... it makes him post (see first rule)</font>
  • Do NOT, even in thought, annoy the Ladies of the Pool. If they don't give you a Glasgow Kiss first, the lads will rip you to shreds. Don't go there.</font>
  • This one's a bit tough... to annoy the Justicar or not. If you do, I will enjoy his annoyance... however, he will probably respond which will annoy me. Bit of a minefield that. Best to just Sod Off!</font>
  • Poke Sir Dalem with a stick and see him versify... on second thought, don't. That would annoy me.</font>

--------

Hey, Gnome!

Don't you have a coronation to finish?

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dispatch to: SgtGoofy

Location: Sausage Land (former member of NATO and protecterate of good ole USA....don't worry the Russians arent coming, the Fulda Gap is closed for repairs)

Important Message:

TOP SECRET:

In order to conduct a PBEM session you must first (a)

ATTACH A FILE to the bleedin' EMAIL!!!

Sheesh, if this is any indication of your tactical acumen, I might as well forward all of your future TURNLESS EMails to lenakonrad..it will take him at least three or four days to realize the turn wasn't attached. What do you expect he's AJ's squire

Quick lenakonrad ,how close are you to Germany?, get in there and hit this one with a blivet.

[ February 11, 2003, 06:50 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

da rules

</font>

• Don't annoy me. I have far more influence with St. Peter than you ever will, so unless you like the idea of roasting for eternity in Ohio...</font>
  • Go ahead and annoy Peng. We find it amusing to see his blood pressure rise.</font>
  • Do NOT annoy Seanachai... it makes him sing, which annoys me (see first rule)</font>
  • SOD OFF!</font>
  • It is acceptable to annoy HRH Meeks. Been awhile since we've seen someone bludgeoned to death with one of their own appendages.</font>
  • Do NOT address your post to Sir Boo... it makes him post (see first rule)</font>
  • Do NOT, even in thought, annoy the Ladies of the Pool. If they don't give you a Glasgow Kiss first, the lads will rip you to shreds. Don't go there.</font>
  • This one's a bit tough... to annoy the Justicar or not. If you do, I will enjoy his annoyance... however, he will probably respond which will annoy me. Bit of a minefield that. Best to just Sod Off!</font>
  • Poke Sir Dalem with a stick and see him versify... on second thought, don't. That would annoy me.</font>

--------

Hey, Gnome!

Don't you have a coronation to finish?

HAH! A cunning and brilliant early assault under cover of DARKNESS by my esteemed and most Eeeeeevil<SUP>tm</SUP> former Liege!

I especially like the bit about Sir Bo.... *ahem* .. hehe .... almost boo-boo-ed there, Sire.

Come, come Seanachai! Where is the riposte?

Sir AJ

Watch and lern, Squire Konrad

Watch and lern......

[ February 11, 2003, 06:48 AM: Message edited by: aussiejeff ]

Originally posted by YK2:

All that annoyance must be annoying.

I suggest Berli, that you try "Ritis Hot Tottie".

I have it on good authority that it works wonders..

Good Morning Lady Y2K , one of my first duties (pleasures) as a new Knight of the Pool (besides rat catching), is to present you and Dame Persephone with a bouquet of red long stemmed roses.....mind the thorns now...a tip of hat to you both.

[ February 11, 2003, 07:04 AM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Good Morning Lady Y2K , one of my first duties (pleasures) as a new Knight of the Pool (besides rat catching), is to present you and Dame Persephone with a bouquet of red long stemmed roses.....mind the thorns now...a tip of hat to you both. </font>

Good Morning Lady Y2K , one of my first duties (pleasures) as a new Knight of the Pool (besides rat catching), is to present you and Dame Persephone with a bouquet of red long stemmed roses.....mind the thorns now...a tip of hat to you both. </font>

I am a humble master of the relaxation techniques of the mysterious orient. Scented oils, incense, ritual bath's....the whole magilla....,why don't you start things off with a nice carafe of Plum Wine, whilst I give this Aussie character a nice ***BOOT*** , and prepare my potions.

I am a humble master of the relaxation techniques of the mysterious orient. Scented oils, incense, ritual bath's....the whole magilla....,why don't you start things off with a nice carafe of Plum Wine, whilst I give this Aussie character a nice ***BOOT*** , and prepare my potions.

Now that sounds like heaven..

You hear that Berli forget the Ritis potion, I'll have a Nidan1 instead..

;)

Originally posted by aussiejeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Berli I would normally complain about the rules since they contain none of the items normally considered vital to such a communication. No "Don't talk ABOUT your pair", no "Challenge someone specific", no requirement for an email address and general location. In short, and of course you are, not that there's anything wrong with that, they are seriously deficient ... much like your own good self.

However, I find the general Tone to be so full of spite, bile, venom and general dislike for anything associated with the human race that ... well it DOES set forth the attitude of the place.

As to my posting, I am amused that you are not amused ... thanks for making my day. Speaking of making my day, I await confirmation from the Olde Ones as to my status vis-a-vis (French I think ... horrid language for a horrid people) the OFFICAL Justicariate position.

Finally, Meeks ... you are a FINE one to be bandying about the term "traitor". People who live in glass waste treatment disposal plants and all that eh?

Joe

edited to correct the spelling of Berli which was originally shown as Ferli ... not that there's anything wrong with that.

[ February 11, 2003, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Update on Lt Hortlunds lovelife:

I'm about to call that girl. I'm really nervous, you know, butterflies, palms sweating..I feel like a 13yrold again...

*sigh*

I hope for your sake she likes them young then.

Tip: Sweaty palms are not good.

Originally posted by Bone_Vulture:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Elvis:

Wankers.

Elvis makes a good point. Too bad he died on a toilet.

Anyway, it appears that I've no other choice than to increase this forum's quality by pointing out what kind of imbeciles you "peng" thread residents are. </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

And that from someone who lists Vanilla Ice and Rick Wakemen in their sig..

Guess it takes all sorts.

Rick Wakeman's works are - of course - inferior to such classics as the "Horny Song" and the nu-metal version of "Ice Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice.

You don't have any taste in music anyway, since you defend the putrid "peng" phenomena.

Originally posted by mcgivney:

What's a sod?

1)earth with grass and roots growing in it

2)person or think that causes a lot of trouble and difficulty

LONGMAN'S HANDY LEARNER'S DICTIONARY 1990

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF