Odd Cease fire

I was playing GD420220, a Michael Dorosh scenario (excellent), and on turn 28 against the AI I suddenly I got a "Both sides have agreed upon a cease fire". I had a morale of 76% and the AI 56%, and I had plenty of ammo left and was on my way to taking the VL's. Pretty annoying given how much manouvering I did to get into a good assault position. This is with version 1.03.

Any good reason why this would happen?

All my units had ammo, the least was 3, with most units having between 15-30 units of ammo left. Only one unit was panicked. The scenario is "Regiments Die Ten Times" and is a German attack.

As for hitting the cease fire button by accident, I don't think I did as the little confirmation screen comes up. I did reload the ending turn and try selecting a ceasefire and pressing "no" to confirm, which maybe cancels it if I did by accident(? does it?) but the game still ended.

Hi,

I have recently played this scenario with Andreas and it did the same and called a ceasefire just as I was about to swamp Andreas.

We did not press the button and it was more likley / acceptable in our game as the Russian moral was very low.

In fact I was surprised it was not an Auto Surrender.

As for Nick if he says he did not press CF and it takes a two step process to do so, please stop saying he pressed it as it is a bit poor to question him on this.

I will see if I have the saved file of my game and see if it meets teh mutal CF rules as I did not really check it and just went ho hum.

BTW a good scenario for doing an Infantry only attack. You should review it at the Scenario Depot

H