The Sanitized and Recuperated Thread of MGA's Cheesy Waffle

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Wow, that is the dreadful pile of crap I have ever read...oh wait, take that back, that is the most CONCENTRATED dreadful pile of crap I have ever read.

Even Canada is looking good after that.

It is a rather sordid tale.

Have you purchased your asbestos-lined tent yet?

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

I am back online and slinging fury piss pods!

DaveH I can't believe you are denying me a proper victory! At least click the surrender button. I've earned that haven't I? I hate you all. :mad:

What, you doofus, me surrendering to you isn't a proper victory? I gave you my password; if you want to finish playing the 15+ remaining turns, be my guest. That way you can slaughter every one of the Germans. You can unleash your molten TNT on them and melt all of their faces. They're all yours to torment to your black heart's content. :D

Becket, send me the next file if you can. I seem to have deleted our game when I converted to 1.03. I agree the map had some really bizarre potential for mayhem. Maybe now I can finally find enough flat land for a squad to occupy. :D

Axe, you've caused a lump in my throat; and probably a bleeding ulcer in my stomach. Reading your post is like looking at baby pictures, reliving the birth of the phenomenon known as MasterGoodale. A particularly evil-tempered, deformed baby, yes, but still a baby. And look how he's grown in only a few short months. He has people on every continent who will never meet him, but despise him anyway - as he so richly deserves. :D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Becket, send me the next file if you can. I seem to have deleted our game when I converted to 1.03. I agree the map had some really bizarre potential for mayhem. Maybe now I can finally find enough flat land for a squad to occupy. :D

Heh, just now sent the file along, after trying to find a path that WASN'T a cliff that my troops could move along. Let the mayhem commence on the Dolly Parton of maps.

All Turns Out you root eating ball of eel afterbirths. If I left anyone out, kiss my ass. :mad:

There's hell to pay skunk lips. :mad: MasterGoodale, GrandMaster TNT Chucker is back and he's pissed!! :mad: I'm gonna rip each and every saggy nad off of you gaggle of cusk cocks so the world's gene pool can finally thrive again and produce spawn with an IQ over 20!!!! :mad: :mad: ARARARGR GARGRAG GG G G GG GG G G GGGG GRAGRAGRAGR GRARGGRAGRA!!!! :mad:

What was that?!? You're afraid to play me because I'm so angry and clever that I simply can't be beat??? Shut your TNT hole and bend over so I can ram a camoflaged dildo up your ass, which we all know is tighter than bark on a birch tree, and pump the fake nuts to fill your bowels with my newest batch of angry TNT!!!! It gives new meaning to the diagnosis "Irritable Bowel Syndrome". :mad:

What was that?!? You're afraid to play me because I'm so angry and clever that I simply can't be beat???

Hhhmmm, lemme check...nope, that's not it. It most likely has to do with your no turn sending nonsense.

other drivel by that nong

I've earned that haven't I?

You have earned nothing but my scorn. Check your inbox, nancy. And then go see "Attacking a fortied positions across open ground" also see "dumbass", all these things are ye.

I haven't neglected the rest of you lovely, skirt-wearing, hamster-pumping, pustules of humanity it's just so rare to get a turn from MG that I must drag my weary body to the computer to see what horror the lad is inflicting upon hisself. Tommorrow promises to be a full day of yelling at people and chastising employees (may they all quit) and then home to CMBB. Although my attention to CMBB has waned since Jim Boggs(hoor) left so abruptly, very becket-like in fact.

Speaking of Suckit no turn for you. :mad:

Snarker being a lad of stalwart temperament is trying to assualt some lame-ass allied country that he hoisted upon me. Alas my guns have turned his lads and my arty is pounding the snot out of the treeline that is his only refugee. Even I am starting to feel bad...nope, it passed. :mad:

Teddy isn't out of arty yet and he has ATR that he isn't afraid to use. Will it be enough? Can he carry on in the tradition of Mann U? Time will only tell. :confused:

Soddball and I are beating each other silly in some lame-ass scenario. I picked this horror out and blame no one but myself. On the upside it really bothers Soddy so I am reeeeaaaallllyyy starting to like more each day.

Prinz Eugen Radeon makes terrible video cards, buy a GeForce and be done with it. And then get back to your ass-whooping laddy. I have a special Keke inspired sig line for you. :D

Originally posted by the Sultan of Gaminess:

Teddy isn't out of arty yet and he has ATR that he isn't afraid to use.

After learning the follies of agreeing to bring T-70s to a PzIII fight, in the best tradition of military disaster I'm improvising :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by the Sultan of Gaminess:

Will it be enough? Can he carry on in the tradition of Mann U? Time will only tell. :confused:

Of course it will be enough, maggot. I'm impressed you've heard of Man Utd, but less impressed that you think I'm a member of the prawn sandwich brigade. Everyone knows that the only team worth supporting that plays in red is Forest :mad: :mad: :mad:

And I trust Arnie can rely on your vote. I'm sure the world will be a much safer place in a few years when the Terminator is president.

Chin chin,

Teddy

PS In other news...

Dave H and I are nearing the climax of Cheery Waffle version one. There's plenty of evidence of the designer's trademark rubble and burning stuff.

I feel Axe and I are now entering the end game in our AAR encounter. We will, of course, be inflicting it on you maggots. Look out for a tale of derring do and heroic sacrifice - coming soon to a website near you and your favourite forum.

MG is a vomit encrusted, ant shagging, no turn sending maggot.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

[QBHave you purchased your asbestos-lined tent yet?

I am going to VANCOUVER. Lots of water to douse the flames with. [/QB]</font>

How are my fesces-splashed, TNT-slathered little maggot dicks feeling today after receiving MasterGoodale - GrandMaster TNT Chucker's latest batch of bitter fury??? :mad: :mad: I assume there are some very sullen, very long, very GRAY faces out there this morning. I slept like a baby with visions of you pathetic dirty Krauts cowering down in their holes trying to guess my next evil move. :mad:

God I love blasting you mindless mongloids with my angry TNT!! :mad: I'm back and it feels good puss sacks! Time for daddy to collect the rent. :mad:

I assume there are some very sullen, very long, very GRAY faces out there this morning.

What the hell are you babbling about? You must be living in a parallel universe of some kind. You seem to think you killed some of my troops in that last turn.

To summarize: you killed no troops, your lone remaining squad is being fired on by no less than 10 squads and two MG-42s and, on the other side of the map, your snivelling captured crack troops almost outnumber mine.

Next time, don't waste half your points on a KV-2 you plan on losing in the first few turns.

I am become death, the destroyer of maggots.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Jas :mad: n

[ August 07, 2003, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

The KV-2 was definitely a brutal blow. What a tin can piece of **** that is. :mad: I think the biggest problem was that I miscalculated the terrain. Had I relaized how woodsy it was going to be I definitely would have gone with more troops. :mad:

And I have FAR more than 1 squad left bucko. You'll find that out pretty quick. :mad: That crack squad is just my scout team. You interrupted their BBQ, and they ain't happy about it. :mad: :mad:

Hey MG. Just a few months still the snow starts falling. Better get in a turn or two while there's still time. :mad: :mad:

Anyone up for a 1,000-point or less game, early war, (no über tanks :mad: )? I'd love to use the Finns in some cold rain, Octoberish. Or Russians against Finns. Doesn't matter.

I am back online and slinging fury piss pods! :mad:

It's sooo inconvienient when GoofOff starts scattering "fury piss pods" about. Even the cat hates it when those things scream obscenities and then urinate on the sofa.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Anyone up for a 1,000-point or less game, early war, (no über tanks :mad: )? I'd love to use the Finns in some cold rain, Octoberish. Or Russians against Finns. Doesn't matter.

If you want to run a parallel game to our other match, send me a setup for Finns v. Sovs, Infantry only, rain, 1941, October, small map, 800 points, meeting engagement, city. Or you can save that for your rematch after I blast your boat-tanks to the bottom of the Donets river. smile.gif

Listen up scum nodules. Now that I'm back and angrier than ever at you maggot recruit wannabes, I'm ready to sling some TNT-laced puss! :mad: AGRRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRAGRGRGRAGGG!!! GGGRGRRRRRRR!!!! :mad:

I will soon be finishing several of my victims off with a couple fistfulls of hot, bitter TNT so I will have a slot or two open (and I ain't talking about your mama's)! :mad: I plan to take on no more than 4 PBEMs at once from now on so that I can sling furious turns at an angry rate of 1-2 per day, depending on whether or not my victims are still breathing after the first one. :mad:

First come, first serve so if you want to swim in hot TNT and chew molten lead sign up maggot!!! :mad:

One more bitch in my harem and I earn my "Jeweled Crown" :mad: