Here we go again — it's the thread of Cheery Refreshing Waffling Monkeys

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I know this is a dumb question, but is anybody playing hewhosenameshallremainunspoken? And is he sending turns?

Oh wait. That was two dumb questions. :mad:

1) Yes

2) Why do you ask what is already known? :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ November 10, 2003, 08:49 AM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is a dumb question, but is anybody playing hewhosenameshallremainunspoken? And is he sending turns?

Oh wait. That was two dumb questions. :mad:

Yes I have a game going with hewhowhoresallthatisspooky and he is definately not sending any turns. :mad:

[QB] I know this is a dumb question, but is anybody playing hewhosenameshallremainunspoken? And is he sending turns?

"Yes" and "very infrequently". If it's not wrapped by the time CMAK arrives (and, considering we're only at turn 29 out of 40+ after months of playing, that looks pretty unlikely) then I'm calling time on it. Chalk up another magnificent MG victory...

Teddy

JizzMonger - You got a problem with this thread Pus Munch??!! :mad: I'll shove so much angry TNT up your ass and do it so fast and furiously you'll be our own little personal C-4 factory jizz lick! :mad: You got that ameoba pumper!!?? :mad: Just bend over and we start scraping some home-brew explosives from your bowels! :mad:

As for the rest of you Peter Puffers I angryolize for the late turns. Death in the family and I had to go away for the funeral for almost a week. :mad:

You will all reap the whirlwind don't worry about that. Once I finish up these last few games I plan to take on only ONE, I repeat ONE large battle at a time so that I can focus all of my hate, anger, bitterness, and fury toward that one sorry individual and show you pus pods what terGoodale really do when he's up to his eyeballs in anger and surplus TNT!!!

GRGRAGRGRAGRAGRGRAGRGRGRAGRARRG A RA RA RR A GRA GRAGR AR RARGRGRAGARGARGARAGRARGARAGRAGR ARGR GAR G ARAGRGARAGRGARA RAGARGRGRAGAGAGR!!! :mad:

MasterGoodale, I'm truly sorry to hear about your loss. :(

Now for the really big question, who is crazy enough to start into a large battle with MasterGoodale (the maggot)? You <big>know</big> he's not going to send turns. You <big>know</big> something will come up to delay and delay and delay the game. Now he's found these other games to play, in addition to everything else on his horribly overcrowded plate. I've resigned from a game, Becket has resigned from a game, Teddy is about ready to resign a game, Soddball kept a stiff upper lip and hung in a game for 9 months. Anyone else see a trend developing here? If not, <h1>MasterGoodale wants YOU!! :rolleyes::rolleyes: </h1>

[ November 10, 2003, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Dave H ]

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Snarker you festering sack of ameoba pus! Did you resign from our game maggot??? :mad: Maybe you should tell me eh scum lick? :mad:

No, wait, it wasn't Snarker, it was Becket! You remember, the victory you celebrate in your sig line. Becket was the guy who came up with the truly inspired "I'll change my sig line, and then turn my sig line off" defense. My mistake, and I'll correct it in my previous post. :rolleyes::D

Anyone who wishes to resign from their current game with me step forward and declare your patheticness. It will not be counted as a loss or defeat for either side. I angrystand. :mad:

That's very gentlemanly of you, MG. I've enjoyed our encounter so far, but I really want to clear the decks for CMAK (I can't wait to desert from the godforsaken Eastern Front) and it sounds as though you've taken on more games than you've got TNT for. If you want to offer a ceasefire, I'll do the same.

Anytime you fancy a rematch in warmer climes, let me know.

Teddy

Snarker you festering sack of ameoba pus! Did you resign from our game maggot??? :mad: Maybe you should tell me eh scum lick? :mad:

Anyone who wishes to resign from their current game with me step forward and declare your patheticness. It will not be counted as a loss or defeat for either side. I angrystand. :mad:

First, sorry to hear about your loss. Article the second, <big>No</big>. Why, I'm having a ball sending hot jets of flaming goodness up your vodka swilling cross-country running champeen's shorts!

You have the turn, mister man... oddly, I'm waiting on you.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

[ November 10, 2003, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Axe and I stumble about like punch drunk boxers...will yet another of these Rocky v. Apollo battles result in a draw (we've two already)? Having taken 2121's latest TNT laden punch, my army snaps back for the final press on the objective....

Meanwhile, in another movie, DaveH continues to hurl high explosive the size of used cars in my general direction. Perhaps we shall cower behind all the dead StuHs...

[ November 10, 2003, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Originally posted by Becket:

Axe and I stumble about like punch drunk boxers...will yet another of these Rocky v. Apollo battles result in a draw (we've two already)? Having taken 2121's latest TNT laden punch, my army snaps back for the final press on the objective....

Did you get my latest turn? Maggot e-mail says you're refusing my address. :mad: I knew the battle was going poorly for you but at least finish it! tongue.gif

[ November 11, 2003, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

Did you get my latest turn? Maggot e-mail says you're refusing my address. :mad: I knew the battle was going poorly for you but at least finish it! tongue.gif </font>