Biltong's Campaign Rules - Last Lap

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Biltong:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Superulo:

Ahh, the joy of using the scenario editor for your campaign... you really should try it, it's not that much more work.

I can’t remember the downside… Imagine one would be deciding on number & placement of flags – what else? No way of using pre-designed maps – is there?</font>

Originally posted by Agua:

This is quickly becoming addictive. ;)

Good to hear tongue.gif

Since you've got the rules going you might want to try and use the Map expansion pack.

Download the Excel sheet with all the map data here:

SuperSulo's Site or here Scooby's Site

You'll be able to play the whole of BCR on custom made maps.

In other words: a massive Operation covering the whole CMBB theatre of operations from 41 to 45.

HOW

Depending on Year, Size, Trees; Hills; Battle & Map Type etc., you will simply download the relevant Map on the List.

When you generate the Real Battle and you come to the 3rd (Map Type) screen of the QB generator you use the ‘Import Map’ option to load the map file... and that is that! Cary on as per normal with the BCR – Buy your force and play the battle... Voila!!

Simple as that :cool:

No more weird or stupid flag positions; villages or towns that look thrown together or maps that all look the same etc. Besides their beauty, variety and realism, these maps have been designed specifically for BCR and each one has been fine tuned for a specific battle type. They will add a lot to your enjoyment.

There's already over 60 of them!!

Enjoy :D

Biltong

I have prepared a draft Major Action Rule, an add-on appendix which allows players to take part in a bigger event every now and then (once between every 5th and 10th battle).

It is playable now but I might tinker with it a little before finalising. It will then be posted for DL somewhere. If anyone wants it (Excel only I'm afraid, unless someone can pdf it for me) post your e-mail and I'll mail it to you. The team have it already.

I've had some feedback already. Forgive me if I don't post the responses here or mail you direct, not enough time. I'm adding explanatory notes to the rules which will explain some of the terminology I use. Thanks.

Re: using the editor:

I can’t remember the downside… Imagine one would be deciding on number & placement of flags – what else? No way of using pre-designed maps – is there?

Apache has just typed up his Major Battle Rules… How about posting a summary re how to do it; what the downside/upside is etc...

I’m sure there will be other guys interested?

Flags (number and placement) and map dimensions is the only downsides, as I see it. And those aren't big obsticles, just a bit more work. As Eden said above, it's worth it smile.gif . You can use pre-designed maps, if you do you don't have to worry about flags and dimensions, but you have to add your Battle Group again and change the exp. level and so on.

If I can find the time, I'll write something up... It will be horrible, but you asked for it!

Had a look at the points again – decided that a regular player should get at least 3 or 4 exp points per battle, so I made it a bit easier overall.

Killing Exp gain

1 extra exp point for:

CO's 5+ inf kills

Squads 12+ inf kills

Tank hunter & Flame Thrower teams 5+ inf kills

Sharpshooters 4+ inf kills

LMG's 7+ inf kills

HMG's 14+ inf kills

Mortars 50mm 5+ inf kills

Mortars 81mm 15+ inf kills

Guns smaller than 40mm 8+ inf kills

Guns from and including 40mm up to and including 74mm as well as 37mm flak & 20mm quad flak 15+ inf kills

Guns greater than 74mm 30+ inf kills

Armored vehicles with armament smaller than or equal to 35mm 10+ inf kills

Armored vehicles with armament from and including 35mm up to and including 50mm as well as all flak vehicles and flammpanzers 20+ inf kills.

Armored vehicles with armament larger than 50mm 30+ inf kills

Arty spotters – nada.

Better?

"Perfect!" smile.gif Not sure what you ment by "a regular player should get at least 3 or 4 exp points per battle", even with these new rules I don't think every squad will get +3 exp per battle. But that's a good thing, I think. smile.gif

Sure that is possible, but how often did that happen? [no idea - SS] I think most of the time the replacements would’ve dribbled in, in singles or two’s. Once in a while, maybe, 2 guys that knew each other. A whole squad sent somewhere as replacements? Not impossible, but I think unlikely.

As for 10 regulars/vets from different units gelling fast… think of any team sport (soccer/football/rugby/baseball – whatever) How long does it take before a team gets it together… sorts out who does what; what tactics to use when etc. etc. etc….

I’m a rugby fan and if a club buys a bunch of top guys it doesn’t mean ****…. It will still take them many months to get it together (if ever). Quite often a new team of hotshots will get hammered by a crappy little team that have played together for a long time.

I think a Squad where you’re playing for life is a bit more complex than most team sports. All though: the motivation is better than just money..

Yes, same thing in hockey (see NY Ranger, they "buy" top players, but is in the lower, lower half of their conference right now. But I'm saying it doesn't have to be like that, it can be the opposite too. I guess we just have to agree to disagree on this one. smile.gif

I’m also worried about the winter… I can just imagine the moaning & bitching that’s going to come streaming in :(

Every winter 41/42/43/44 is going to be horrible… My concern is that players might just give up…

Just thought of something…. Maybe I should bring in an escape rule where, if you had horrendous losses for, say, 3 battles in a row you get send home for a month to recuperate/refit etc? Just to help the guys past General Winter…

That sounds like a good idea. Maybe something that would have happend in the real thing too?

Originally posted by Eden Smallwood:

[QBI don't understand why SuperSulo says it's "not much more work"- it seems to me very greatly less work, with the ability to keep ones exact same troops with exactly the right experience and exactly the right name and in formation for every battle. Haven't I already said this? smile.gif

Eden[/QB]

Yes, I was only talking about the "pre-battle work", with the flags and map dimensions. Maybe you can write a "how-to" for the scenario editor? I'm sure it will be better (written tongue.gif ) than anything I can come up with.

Originally posted by Apache:

I have prepared a draft Major Action Rule, an add-on appendix which allows players to take part in a bigger event every now and then...

Had a look at this... Looks good - Players should give it a whirl - will add another dimension to BCR.

Well done Apache!! tongue.gif

SuperS

...You can use pre-designed maps, if you do you don't have to worry about flags and dimensions, but you have to add your Battle Group again and change the exp. level and so on.

What about the Allied force? Had a look, but I can't see a way to auto generate them in the SE?

If I can find the time, I'll write something up... It will be horrible, but you asked for it!

what the hell... as long as it gives the guys a general idea how to do it... they're all very bright and can work out the finer details themselves - just like BCR ;)

...Not sure what you ment by "a regular player should get at least 3 or 4 exp points per battle", even with these new rules I don't think every squad will get +3 exp per battle. But that's a good thing, I think. smile.gif

Not every squad! That will be a ballsup! I was talking about the whole Battlegroup :eek:

... I guess we just have to agree to disagree on this one...

I never agree to disagree :confused:

...if you had horrendous losses for, say, 3 battles in a row you get send home for a month to recuperate/refit etc? Just to help the guys past General Winter…

...That sounds like a good idea. Maybe something that would have happened in the real thing too?

To a lucky few... The rest had to stick it out...The Axis was in such big scheize with all the counter offensives/supply & movement problems etc... I think hardly any divisions were pulled out during the winter... except if they've been decimated...

So: If it's winter & you have been 'decimated' (suffered 50%+ losses) 3 times in a row - do Normal Replacements using Green replacements and add 1 Month to your previous date. You also lose all Attached Units...

Winter will be hell!

We'll get to love the summers!! :D

What about the Allied force? Had a look, but I can't see a way to auto generate them in the SE?

That's because you can't. smile.gif You just add your Battle Group, the rest (Task Force, enemy) gets added in the QB. You just do what you normaly do setting up the QB, but when the "generate map" screen comes up, you load your prepared map and import the troops.

Not every squad! That will be a ballsup! I was talking about the whole Battlegroup :eek:

Ah, so 3-4 extra points in total, say 2 squads and the PzIVE gets +1 exp. for "huge" amount of kills. Then I understand. smile.gif

I never agree to disagree :confused:

No need to be confused, I'll just tweak my rules so I like them. smile.gif

To a lucky few... The rest had to stick it out...The Axis was in such big scheize with all the counter offensives/supply & movement problems etc... I think hardly any divisions were pulled out during the winter... except if they've been decimated...

I think we will be...:

Last weeks of December will have:

Temperature: 50% chance being Extreme Cold

Weather: 20% chance of Blizzard, 50% chance if Extreme Cold

Casualties: 50% chance of getting 50% casualties. If Extreme Cold or Blizzard (see above for chance of that) - 80% chance of getting 50% casualties.

Handicap (regular player):

30% - Allied +25%

10% - Allied +50%

10% - Allied +75%

50% - Allied +100%

Oh and our troops will probably be unfit and on low ammo.

And then the battle starts... smile.gif

So: If it's winter & you have been 'decimated' (suffered 50%+ losses) 3 times in a row - do Normal Replacements using Green replacements and add 1 Month to your previous date. You also lose all Attached Units...

Winter will be hell!

We'll get to love the summers!! :D

I already do! And I HATE night battles, it turns my vicious warriors into scared mice. If a unit hear shots being fired (by a friendly unit right next to it), it freaks out and hides. If/when it recovers, and starts shooting, the unit next to it freaks out. Easy targets for the enemy. Friendly fire is fun too, but thankfully cover arcs helps there.

Night battles in December, THAT will be fun... smile.gif

I had one or two e-mails from players regarding a slight variation of the rules I run where the core infantry company is accompanied throughout by a platoon of tanks rather than the mix 'n' match suggested. Unfortunately I deleted their e-mail addresses from my 'Contacts' in error :( so I'll have to post it here.

I have used a platoon of Pz Kpfw (Pz hereafter) IIIs constantly recently but, in order to vary it some and reflect 'some' greater degree of accuracy (in respect of German armour dispersal at the time), I have amended my game slightly.

For each battle I now use the following dice roll to determine what platoon of tanks will join the battle group along with my infantry coy:

1-3: Pz IIs

4-5: Pz IIIF (3.7cm)

6-8: Pz IIIH (5.O cm)

9-10: Pz IVs

You can see that this results in 30% chance of getting IIs; 50% IIIs (with 60% chance of them being Hs armed with the 5.0cm and 40% chance of the Fs with 3.7cm) and 20% chance of IVs. This of course reflects June '41 (ish) and will change as the months progress. I am looking to calculate the approximate armour proportions for both 2nd SS and a.n. other (Heer - perhaps GrossDeutschland)) Pz Div throughout the Campaign (2nd SS withdrawn April '44)and use appropriate modifiers as the Campaign progresses.

I use the same experience regardless of the platoons being swapped (e.g. when I change from IIs say to IVs they don't start off at 10 again).

Applying the modifiers (as I do) only to the Task Force means that you do get the Soviet side up-gunned when you get the IVs in Axis offensive scenarios because they cost quite a lot more and those points do not get modified out (in Axis Assault, Attack and Probe engagements).

I am conscious that the above only gives you the CHANCE of getting the different tanks which to some extent matches their distribution. As such I am also considering two other options:

1) Allocating each type of tank the dice numbers as above (e.g. 6, 7 and 8 for the IIIFs) and have an auto-generating spreadsheet which randomly lists all the numbers from 1-10 once and then does so again and again etc. You would then just cross a number off each time you do a battle and take that type of tank.

While that ensures all the tanks are used it is still not historically accurate really, given that AFAIK IIs were light tanks and were generally used to rapidly advance to supress infantry and some AT assets under the cover of the medium tank guns (III/IV). Tactical doctrine of the time from what I have read is that IIs would immediately dart for cover once armour was encountered (wise). That leads me to the other option:

2) For every ten battles you can use the types of tank only in the percentages shown above (e.g. IIs 3 times in 10). You then merely match the tank to the type of battle you are fighting (assault on armour, best perhaps with IIIs H or IVs).

In fairness each solution poses its own problems but the above may go some way to varying the type of tank you use in a manner which is at least founded to SOME extent on historical distribution. Hope this helps.

Just another thought, in terms of simplifying the rules a little. Where you roll at the end of each battle to determine replacement experience, would it be worth carrying that score over to the next game to set your Task Force experience too? Would perhaps cut out the need to do it again?

[ January 07, 2003, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: Apache ]

Originally posted by SuperSulo:

That's because you can't. smile.gif You just add your Battle Group, the rest (Task Force, enemy) gets added in the QB. You just do what you normaly do setting up the QB, but when the "generate map" screen comes up, you load your prepared map and import the troops.

Tried it with a pre-made map and it work's great. This solves the flag placement problem as well.

However, it will fall under the Expansion class - newbies might be frightened off by the extra rules/instructions & downloads. I'll make a note to include instruction in the Map Expansion Pack (somewhere down the line).

Last weeks of December will have:

Temperature: 50% chance being Extreme Cold

Weather: 20% chance of Blizzard, 50% chance if Extreme Cold

Casualties: 50% chance of getting 50% casualties. If Extreme Cold or Blizzard (see above for chance of that) - 80% chance of getting 50% casualties.

Handicap (regular player):

30% - Allied +25%

10% - Allied +50%

10% - Allied +75%

50% - Allied +100%

Oh and our troops will probably be unfit and on low ammo.

And then the battle starts... smile.gif

Yikes - forgot how bad it was. Sorry Apache - your Battle Type modifier idea will have to remain as is or we'll all be dead before December.

Night battles in December, THAT will be fun... smile.gif
200 points of Favor and you and your company will be clasified 'night blind'. ;)

...For each battle I now use the following dice roll to determine what platoon of tanks will join the battle group along with my infantry coy:

1-3: Pz IIs

4-5: Pz IIIF (3.7cm)

6-8: Pz IIIH (5.O cm)

9-10: Pz IVs

Good idea, Apache. tongue.gif

I'm sure a platoon of tanks are more historically correct as well... Only reason I chose a variety, is to give the players opportunity to play with a number of tanks, but your rules does the same.

Good work.

Biltong

Thanks Biltong. To be fair the amendment is largely for me and the guys I have mailed previously on the 'historical' front, hopefully they'll mail me again now so I can rebuild my zapped contactcs list :(

Hadn't posted such details here before so as to avoid clouding the issue. No choice once I lost their addresses.

Historical accuracy is something I don't get too hung up on, don't think we can ever be 'accurate', as others have pointed out. I just like to get close where it is reasonable to do so and, like you say, especially earlier on you would perhaps be more likely to find platoons of vehicles. However, it is just a game, doesn't bother me if people want to play with a copany of KTs (so long as they don't expect me to PBEM ;) ).

BTW - What Battle Type Modifier? The one where the modifiers are applied to Task Force only? I still use them I must admit, I'll post once I get to December and let you know how I get on. For me, modifying the total score evens the balance up too much. No modifiers, not enough. Wait until we hit '43 and I'm dice rolling for Panthers 50+% of time though ;)

On a slightly different note, if we do get round to a Soviet version it may to some degree provide a solution for those who'd rather start off hard (with crap troops etc) and get progressively more experienced troops and better kit. Opposite to the German forces who started off at the top and gradually got eroded.

And I suppose it's still bloody hot there!

[ January 06, 2003, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: Apache ]

Just started my first game using BCR rules last night. I may have found a slight problem. When rolling for my task force, I got a high roll in arty (700pts!), but pretty low everywhere else (200 inf, 0 vehicles, 100 armor). When I went to buy for the real battle, I was only allowed something like 600pts for arty (game caps arty pts, even for unrestricted). Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but the game size and therefore the Soviet force size was based on my force being 1700pts. I ended up choosing some additional mortars to make up the difference while still counting, to me at least, as arty.

Btw, I decided to take the "put your task force up front as they don't carry from battle to battle" advice, only to watch a turn 1 prep barrage from the Reds leave my PzIV (idling peacefully in the rear of the map) shocked/gun damaged and panicked within 10 seconds. I kept thinking he was going to roll off the map. Couple straying arty shells even caused some inf casualties to my boys. The only casualties through the first few minutes were to my battle group :). Can't wait to get home and dish some out to the Soviets.

A player e-mails me:

“One question that keeps bothering me. In the first battle, Note 4, the player is given a specific set of units. Since the idea is to follow your units through the war, I don't understand the purpose of rules 18 - 25. Why would I generate a whole new force when I should be carrying my previous force from battle to battle? Especially since they could go from German to Hungarian or from Armor to Combined arms.”

You need those parameters to roll up the Task Force that supports your Battle Group. See 47 - Generate Task Force. The Task Force changes from battle to battle.

Note 15 - Historical Accuracy explains:

"Task Force: This did happen, but not with the frequency employed here. The

reason for having a Task Force supporting your Battle Group during every

battle is to enable the player to experience the wide variety of units and

weapons offered by CMBB. Both Task Force and Attached Units provide variety

in units and also in the size of battle, else the player would have been

stuck with small battles and the same units throughout the whole campaign."

Hope this helps smile.gif

Biltong

dumrox - technically you should have lost the points. Sometimes you will roll up a Task Force that you're not at all happy with - to a degree that's the point. Some you win, some you lose :( If you roll up a score in 'Parameters' and the game does not allow you to spend the total in each of the categories, you lose the points. 100 points should not have made too much difference if you are playing the AI anyway. It is not an oversight/error. If you were playing an Axis Assault, Attack or Probe the Soviet points would have already been reduced in any event by use of the appropriate modifiers.

[ January 07, 2003, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: Apache ]

Some things:

dumrox: Yes, sometimes that can happen. You solved it nicely though, with adding mortars. smile.gif

EDIT: Oh and what Apache said, you should have just lost those points, but I like the way you added mortars. smile.gif

Biltong, a question I've been wondering about for quite some time (from the beginning actually), but always forgot to ask:

In the Battle Group sheet, what is the difference between "Light Armor" and "Tank"? Now in 41, almost every thing is "light"... ie 15-20 mm armor. Where goes the line?

In my last battle an "unknown" force assaulted me in a Large Town. The sneaky AI had bought two KV-I 41's! I guess those counts as "Tank"? smile.gif Thank god my trusty FLAK 88 bagged them both, but only after losing my PzIVF (I got an upgrade smile.gif ) and a MG pillbox to them.

[ January 07, 2003, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: SuperSulo ]

Some things:

Biltong, a question I've been wondering about for quite some time (from the beginning actually), but always forgot to ask:

In the Battle Group sheet, what is the difference between "Light Armor" and "Tank"? Now in 41, almost every thing is "light"... ie 15-20 mm armor. Where goes the line?

In my last battle an "unknown" force assaulted me in a Large Town. The sneaky AI had bought two KV-I 41's! I guess those counts as "Tank"? smile.gif Thank god my trusty FLAK 88 bagged them both, but only after losing my PzIVF (I got an upgrade smile.gif ) and a MG pillbox to them.

New note at bottom of Battle Group Sheet :cool:

Note 7: Tanks are all Armor found in the Allied Armor category in the Unit Editor of the Scenario Editor.

Light Armor are all armored vehicles such as Half Tracks; Armored Cars etc found in the Allied Vehicles category.

I'm jealous... I haven't even seen a single Rusky tank yet - just those bloody guns.

Seeing my arse horribly at the moment with one of my own maps :(

Didn't give myself enough time and all my guys were exhausted when they were caught by a never ending arty barrage... Third of my guys killed/panicked/routed... and the worst open stretch to the objective still ahead :(

That's the problem with these electronic maps - you can't tear them up! :mad:

Biltong

...BTW - What Battle Type Modifier? The one where the modifiers are applied to Task Force only? I still use them I must admit, I'll post once I get to December and let you know how I get on. For me, modifying the total score evens the balance up too much. No modifiers, not enough. Wait until we hit '43 and I'm dice rolling for Panthers 50+% of time though ;)

On a slightly different note, if we do get round to a Soviet version it may to some degree provide a solution for those who'd rather start off hard (with crap troops etc) and get progressively more experienced troops and better kit. Opposite to the German forces who started off at the top and gradually got eroded.

And I suppose it's still bloody hot there!

Sitting in shorts and sweating like a tank gunner under fire ;)

Yep: Battle Type modifiers 1.4x 1.7x etc... I nearly used your adaptation until SuperS reminded me about what's in store for us come winter... I think we're going to need the 'easy' ride through the summer to learn/prepare and get our little Battle Group up to some sort of standard before we get slaughtered.

Just got my arse handed to me because I thought the 'stupid AI' would halt it's arty barrage once most of my men left the area (like it 'always' does) - so much for the 'easy ride'.

I wonder how many guys would be interested in playing a Russian version? As the rules stand now it will be very easy to modify... Anyone with a couple of good books and a bit of time should be able to do it quite fast. I'm starting on 42 straight after the final version 2 is released... another 4 weeks? - So I don't think I'll have time. But as always: anyone's welcome to change/adapt/modify BCR to your hearts content smile.gif

In fact I wish someone would do it... I for one would definitely start a parallel campaign and try it out.

Charging into Berlin with Vets against Conscripts must be great fun :D

Biltong

I keep thinking that it would be nice if you could get a simple program that would load a save game file and print out the kills/losses of each unit and keep track of their experience. Has anyone tried to figure out the format of the .cme files besides me? I could use some help.

Aaron

Thanks for the answer, Biltong, that was what I suspected. What I really ment to ask smile.gif was in the favor sheet, that has three different categories: Vehicles, Lt Arm and Tanks. My guess here would be Vehicles : unarmored vehicles under the Vehicles category (trucks and flak trucks), Lt Arm : Armored cars and such under the Vehicles category and Tanks well, everything under Armor, correct?

Aaron, a recent post by Steve made me look at the cme files, thinking along the same lines as you, but it looks completely "impossible" to me. I think the only way would be to get the format spec's from BFC, and that is as likely as going through winter without a single casualty. smile.gif

Kevin (Dumrox) mailed me the following:

Biltong, I just started using BCR this week. Congrats on the work you've done so far.

Pleasure Kevin smile.gif

In the rules, Note 3 - After Replacement Experience Calculation, you give the following formula:

(Men left x 2 x Experience After Battle*) + (Replacements x Experience**)

divided by (total men in unit x 2) = After Replacement Experience* for unit.

I can see that by multiplying the Men left by 2 you are emphasizing the experience of the survivors more than the replacements. In fact, your are saying it is twice as important. I agree with your reasoning. I think this formula could be made simpler if it appears as follows:

(Men left x Experience After Battle*) + (Replacements x Experience** / 1.25)

divided by (total men in unit) = After Replacement Experience* for unit.

This formula gives the same results, it just requires a bit less math and may be easier to understand. In effect, you are saying that replacement experience is only 1/2 as important as the experience of the unit survivors.

Great - well picked up!! And implemented immediately smile.gif

BTW - after some more testing recently I've settled on 1.25 instead of 2.

'2' created some extreme results when the replacements are vet and there are a lot of replacements.

E.g.: A 10 man Regular squad receiving 9 Vet (25 exp) replacements would only have a new exp of 12!

With 1.25 they would get a more realistic 20.

If you wanted to build on this approach, you could create a new rolled for parameter, "Replacement Cohesiveness %", reflecting how smoothly the replacements are integrated into the existing units. The experience formula would look like this

(Men left x Experience After Battle*) + (Replacements x Experience** x Replacement Cohesiveness %)

divided by (total men in unit) = After Replacement Experience* for unit.

In your examples above, the Replacement Cohesiveness % is 50%. Perhaps this % could range from 50% to 90 or even 100% based on a die roll. High Cohesiveness % could be explained as the return of earlier casualties to the front, soldiers who are already familiar with the units they are being integrated into.

Good idea... it will have to fall under expansions/mods though... I'm trying to keep BCR reasonably simple... Some newbies are already put off by BCR's complexity.

However - some of the guys will want to use this idea so I'll post it on the board.

Any more ideas? smile.gif

Biltong

Thanks for the answer, Biltong, that was what I suspected. What I really ment to ask smile.gif was in the favor sheet, that has three different categories: Vehicles, Lt Arm and Tanks. My guess here would be Vehicles : unarmored vehicles under the Vehicles category (trucks and flak trucks), Lt Arm : Armored cars and such under the Vehicles category and Tanks well, everything under Armor, correct?

Spot on & clarified with a note on the Favor Sheet in the next 3 minutes :D

I am drawing up a spreadsheet of the key vehicles that I tend to use in my Battle Group in support of the infantry company. It is in Excel. I would stress that it is not a sheet of every AFV!!

The idea is to roughly indicate the numbers of the various vehicles that would be available in an SS Pz Division (I will probably use 2nd SS) and a Heer Pz Div (probably GD) on a month by month basis throughout the War. CMBB will tell you what vehicles are available in certain months merely by looking at the purchase charts in the QB. It will not tell you how many there were and therefore what your chances of getting them were (albeit rarity may help). One source I have for instance indicates that the Pz IIIG was withdrawn from service quite some time before it drops out of QB purchase screens.

It will probably appeal to those following the historical route more. Michael Dorosh has also offered to see if he can help fill in any gaps I have and help to verify the info I have filled in. If anyone wants a copy when complete, mail me.

[ January 08, 2003, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Apache ]