Frequently-Asked Questions: Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin: NEWBIES PLEASE READ

Originally posted by DBaron:

[QB] ...bring back the story of Uncle Yalka, and Aunt Hildy. Though obviously inane, it at least was...

...within sight,so that the sounds of roosters and dogs may be heard in the distance.And yet people are said to die at a ripe old age without having travelled far...

. . . so long as idiots are unwilling to use an iota of the sense God gave the common house plant in responding to this thread, and instead have nothing more valuable to contribute than the word "bumP", which, incidentally, is the same sound that came emanating from Aunty Hilda's bedroom at night when she and Uncle Yalka would . . .

...speak of the perfect things in nature,

flawless pearls,full-bodied,matured wines,truly developed creatures,

and call them "the precious product of a long chain

of causes similar to one another...

...not unlike the precious products that would result when Unlce Yalka and Aunt Hildy would bump uglies. As a result, and Uncle Yalkas idiot habit of not wearing a jimmy hat, was how my cousin ...

[ February 03, 2003, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: DBaron ]

...meet Ferdinand,a dog photo

in this picture Ferdinand is pissed off on purpose ,so that he would growl and show his teeth.

And yes,its this same dog Pavlov had in his house.

The dog its cool,and cool means totally sweet.

Anyway in meantime..

Maybe I had to post it elsewhere, but after reading this excellent FAQ I decided to do a little experiment regarding the differences in speed of the infantry movement commands. The results can be seen in graphical form in this thread

Thank you for this excellent FAQ

PS: please feel free to add the images to the FAQ if you think it would be useful

It occurs to me, that I hate Soddball.

Oh, not in some low and loathsome way, filled with hot anger and bitter, biting remarks.

No, I hate Soddball in a pure, almost innocent way.

I hate him simply because he is Soddball. Not for anything he's done, nor anything he has failed to do. Not for what he believes, nor what he's said, nor how he's said it.

I hate him simply, purely, and for himself, and himself alone.

I think that is as good a bump as this thread needs.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Oh, not in some low and loathsome way, filled with hot anger and bitter, biting remarks.

I hate him simply because he is Soddball. Not for anything he's done, nor anything he has failed to do. Not for what he believes, nor what he's said, nor how he's said it.

This has the same poetic feel of Homer's hatred for Ned Flanders. Truely a thing of beauty.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Considering we are the same person, I think that's a lovely thought.

The story was supposed to make sense? :eek:

Originally posted by Sgtgoody:

Well the old story haven fallen into nonsense.

It was a long day, snowed in and alone I began to look for something to stimulate my failing brain. Luckily while I was rooting around in one of my closets I...

... stumbled across some old pictures of a family vacation to Alaska. With the tune of Paul Simons "Kodachrome" running through my head I...

[ February 06, 2003, 03:12 AM: Message edited by: DBaron ]