Frequently-Asked Questions: Combat Mission: Barbarossa to Berlin: NEWBIES PLEASE READ

Originally posted by Soddball:

. . . Aunt Hilda, but her Nissan Micra was too heavily loaded down with her shopping, which consisted entirely of hair nets and dog food, which is . . .

. . .odd really, seeing that Aunt Hilda hadn't had a dog for over two years. Perhaps she needed to . . .

KC

Originally posted by Krazy Canuck:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

. . . Aunt Hilda, but her Nissan Micra was too heavily loaded down with her shopping, which consisted entirely of hair nets and dog food, which is . . .

. . .odd really, seeing that Aunt Hilda hadn't had a dog for over two years. Perhaps she needed to . . .

KC</font>

Originally posted by von Lucke:

...give Mace a ring, and ask him to bring the flock by. Unfortunately for Uncle Yalka, in his obsessive fixation for Hilda, he had neglected to pay the phone bill that month. This left him no other choice but to....

. . . write a cheque for the bailiffs currently standing in the hallway, hatchets and hammers in hand. QUickly Yalka opened his pocket and pulled out . . .

..the flock bearing down armed with hot cheese & eucalyptus. "Your hatchets bother us not" intoned the lead koala. waving his paw in the face of the head baliff. who, even as he was strapped to the wall by buffalo mozzarella, thought to himself "arr cute".

"Ha" said Yalka. "Now it is my turn to..."

Originally posted by Other Means:

..the flock bearing down armed with hot cheese & eucalyptus. "Your hatchets bother us not" intoned the lead koala. waving his paw in the face of the head baliff. who, even as he was strapped to the wall by buffalo mozzarella, thought to himself "arr cute".

"Ha" said Yalka. "Now it is my turn to..."

". . . "wreck my rewengay!" Yalka opened up his jacket, to reveal an inflatable hammer. After 20 minutes of panting and puffing, his hammer was fully inflated. He raised the mighty weapon over his head with both arms, . . .

Originally posted by Sgtgoody:

...completely forgetting the ceiling fan overhead. As the shredded plastic cascaded around him a look of panic spread on Yalka's face as he shouted "Oh....

". . . my darling Clementine, I have missed your chunks and your thick wrinkled skin!". Now this wierdness did not help Yalka out of his predicament, and he pondered what to do next. Suddenly, he had an idea . . .

Originally posted by Other Means:

...as i'm getting on a bit thought. now what the hell is that bumping noise coming from? no, don't tell me, its...

[edited for scan]

. . . the rumpy pumpy that always takes place in the Peng Thread Orgies - just too horrible to contemplate. And yet, one can't help oneself . . .