Harggg i m not Dead ! ;) Kv1 M41 Mod

That is nice Saturnin very very nice. I love the color. Now that looks darn near real. The detail looks great too but as already mentioned the picture is a little small but since I'll have it in the game soon I'll be able to get a better view of it then but it sure looks fantastic. Thanks for the mod Saturnin excellent job.

Thank you smile.gif , yes the dust it 's me not a new version of CMBB ;) just for fun.

I finished the KV1 M41 and I hope to make Kv1S before this evening before to go in holiday 1 month :D ....... but I would need the authorization of MickeyD to have borrowed these wheels : to him rolleyes and a back part of his Kv85 I do not have his email

...I am big lazy and his work and superb and nobody can better do ;) so i hope have the authorization before this nigth ...because after :D go to the sea

For vehicles in CMAK i don't have idea of the BMP to use for :confused:

A screen (little smile.gif ) of the Kv 1 S

8-picture1.gif?0.9512688884797474