Any Washington State Players?

Anybody specifically from Ellensburg WA? It'd be damn cool to run into somebody from CWU on here.... I don't know how popular this game is with the other young whipper-snappers though. smile.gif

Oh... and I had this great epiphany... to keep the message board from being spammed with all the "Is there any (enter geographical location here) players in the house?" messages... somebody with MUCH better HTML/programming knowledge and experience could make a map-like website/interactive image that would display all the local players in a given area... kind of like MapQuest or whatnought.

Just an idea.

Redmond, Would 26 qualify me as a whipper-snapper?
Well... I'm 19, and since the average age here is 35... I think we're definately snapping whips.

You have no idea how depressing it is to get that "What are you talking about?" quizzical look when I mention CMBB to people my age... over and over and over.

Hmmm, actually, maybe you do. smile.gif