The Peng Challenge Thread - A Coalition of the Swilling

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Worthless git eh?

Time to get into my fighting gear...

...See you outside Big Boy!

Ladies of the Pool excepted of course, YK2. Besides, you called me Big Boy, which is much nicer than the names all the rest of them call me, and makes me feel tingly all over too.

Big Gay Khann</font>

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gaylord,

You forgot to say "(not that there's anything wrong with that)". Not that it surprises me, you being a dolt and all (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Papa

PS

Do you prefer being called Gaylord, or shall I call you Mr. Focker? Normally I wouldn't ask, but in your case I figure some consideration is due. After all, when you ripped off that ridiculous name you saved us all the trouble of making up a decent insult to use when referring to you. And for that I thank you.

Good Lord, Kahn (<big><big>KAHN!!!</big></big>)

You don't post for a month of Mondays and then suddenly you have verbal diarrhea. Have you decided to become Berli's biggest fanboy and start emulating him? (That means "copying". You being a technical writer, I didn't think you'd know that word.)

Originally posted by Seanachai:

No product endorsements.

Except Beer.

And Whiskey.

And Scotch, Rum, Tequila, Schnapps, Vodka, etc....

And anything dalem is currently smoking.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Try the expert trail the day you first put on skis.

Now sod off.

However, I was wondering if perhaps you could motivate yourself to stumble over to your computer and suggest a scenario you haven't already played? You see, that might be faster than waiting for me to work my way through the entire list at the Scenario Depot.

Since it seems you are incapable of even throwing your hands up in the air {hint – let go of Mr. Happy first, otherwise it's just sick and wrong} when confronted by my superior CMBB scenario playing skills and defaulting to setting up a QB, I shall send something suitably....vile.

Your Doom will be in your In-Box this evening.

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

In case you have been wondering where I have been lately...

SOD OFF AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

Anyway, I should be back to my semi-normal-pbem-turn-mail-frequency sooner or later.

Amor Vincit Omnia

There you have it.

Bugger. With the notable absence of MrSpkr and yourself I was beginning to think you lawyer lot were finally being rounded up...

Now quit conquering yourself. Not that there's anything wrong with that.*

Persephone, I owe you a piccy. I'm not wimping out like some other people who will remain nameless (Boggs, you twit!) but it appears I'm the one taking all the pictures in the family.

*Added for Papa's viewing pleasure.

[ April 07, 2003, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Gamey updates:

Boo Rattled is correct. I am an evil toad, and the worst of his plight has yet to be revealed.

Panzer Leader???? Egbert???? How much ransom are your kidnappers asking? Just curious - obviously no one paid.

Lt Hortlund is holding his own. "Amor Vincit Omnia", indeed.

AJ is making use of the "human wave". Someone tell him he's the Jerries fer chrissake.

Noba finally admitted the obvious. Had he asked, "Pretty please?" things may have been different.

[ April 07, 2003, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Gaylord,

You forgot to say "(not that there's anything wrong with that)". Not that it surprises me, you being a dolt and all (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Papa

PS

Do you prefer being called Gaylord, or shall I call you Mr. Focker? Normally I wouldn't ask, but in your case I figure some consideration is due. After all, when you ripped off that ridiculous name you saved us all the trouble of making up a decent insult to use when referring to you. And for that I thank you.

Hmmmmm for short you could type nttawwt, kinda like tgif, how cute, but i personaly don't feel the need to add that to anything.

It would be like me making a joke about Aussies, then adding at the end, not that there's anything wrong with being an Aussie, i don't know, sounds kind of condecending to me.

As for calling me Mr.Focker or Gaylord , i'd say choose wich ever one that does'nt make you feel tingly, but it's realy your choice.

Originally posted by Lars:

Excellent. I was wondering where my "Doom" had gotten to. Last time I checked, Boo had made off with it and locked himself in his bathroom with it, along with a frightening supply of Cheetos and Mountain Dew. I tried to convince myself that he was just tiddying up in there, but this is freaking Boo we're talking about. Needless to say I've experienced a very unclean feeling ever since.

I'll sleep easier when it's back in my In-Box.

Send me a setup too, Lard.

Papa

PS

Idjit.

PPS

No post to Lard feels complete unless we remind him that he's an idjit.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Excellent. I was wondering where my "Doom" had gotten to. Last time I checked, Boo had made off with it and locked himself in his bathroom with it, along with a frightening supply of Cheetos and Mountain Dew. I tried to convince myself that he was just tiddying up in there, but this is freaking Boo we're talking about. Needless to say I've experienced a very unclean feeling ever since.

I'll sleep easier when it's back in my In-Box.

Send me a setup too, Lard.

Papa

</font>

Hey, Boo-Brain, I'm an honorable man and I'll take the rap when I deserve it. But there's no way I can claim responsibility for your lack of ability with a hammer or a screwdriver. Much as I'd like to feel that I had something to do with you turning out to be such a pathetic dork, it just ain't so.

As for the spelling error, who could concentrate while trying to block out images of you (yes YOU!!!) heading into the latrine with Cheetos and Mountain Dew?

And by the way, it's a really old terry cloth robe.

Papa

I will NOT think about Seanachai sitting at his computer with his underwear on his head, I will NOT think about Seanachai sitting at his computer with his underwear on his head, I will NOT think about Seanachai sitting at his computer with his underwear on his head, ... Oh my this isn't working at all, quick ... reply to Boo_Radley or SOMETHING!

It just makes me want to go over to his house and beat the crap out of him with a burlap sack filled with doorknobs!
Hmmm, sounds expensive, especially if you use enough doorknobs to REALLY do the job ... maybe just some rocks ... from his front yard?

Joe

I will NOT think about Seanachai sitting at his computer with his underwear on his head ...

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Hmmm, sounds expensive, especially if you use enough doorknobs to REALLY do the job ... maybe just some rocks ... from his front yard?

Joe

Not a bad idea, Joe. I could just pull one of the cinderblocks out from one of the corners of his trailer and when the trailer tips over and he sticks his head out the door, I could brain him with it. Not bad. Now send me a turn, you gadabout!

I will NOT think about Seanachai sitting at his computer with his underwear on his head ...

And when he wants to pretend he's a pirate, he wears his thong like an eye patch. Think on that, Josephus!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Strange. I had thought we'd all be more similar. I play Combat Mission in my underwear.

Of course, I wear the underwear on my head like a hat...

Uh...they wouldn't be leopard-skin and pointy now would they? I guess being crusty could make them pointy.

Anyway:

Yeeech!!!!

Hey, Boo-Brain, I'm an honorable man and I'll take the rap when I deserve it. But there's no way I can claim responsibility for your lack of ability with a hammer or a screwdriver. Much as I'd like to feel that I had something to do with you turning out to be such a pathetic dork, it just ain't so.

As for the spelling error, who could concentrate while trying to block out images of you (yes YOU!!!) heading into the latrine with Cheetos and Mountain Dew?

And by the way, it's a really old terry cloth robe.

Papa

And YOU should get your facts straight before you go printing out your seditious, yellow journalism, you, you, Iraqi Minister of Information! I don't do Cheetos OR Mountain Dew. Fiddle Faddle and Snapple is the snack food of creative geniuses, you hack!

Well, if you wanna see the sun rise

Honey, I know where

We'll go out and see it sometime

We'll both just sit there and stare

Me with my belt

Wrapped around my head

And you just sittin' there

In your brand new leopard-skin pill-box hat

Come, Boggs! I will show you where the little iron exercise wheels grow!

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Fiddle Faddle and Snapple is the snack food of creative geniuses, you hack!

"Oh Great Karnac give us the answer to the question sealed in this envelope"

"Very well then.....

1. Eat Fiddle Faddle

2. Drink Snapple

3. Make Love

Okay what's the question?"

"What are three things Boo Radley can do with one hand?"

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

Not a bad idea, Joe. I could just pull one of the cinderblocks out from one of the corners of his trailer and when the trailer tips over and he sticks his head out the door, I could brain him with it. Not bad.

</font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Fiddle Faddle and Snapple is the snack food of creative geniuses, you hack!

"Oh Great Karnac give us the answer to the question sealed in this envelope"

"Very well then.....

1. Eat Fiddle Faddle

2. Drink Snapple

3. Make Love

Okay what's the question?"

"What are three things Boo Radley can do with one hand?" </font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

Didn't Florida give tree squirrels the vote?

Only Once ! And that will never happen again.

We've raised the intelligence bar to just above Ohioan for the next election. That should exclude most of the small mammels.

[ April 07, 2003, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]