**Another NEW T34 mod! Captured German T34-76 M43**

Here's a T34 variant I had totally forgot!

Captured German T34-76 Model 1943 (late)

Get it at our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

I simply couldn't believe it. I was positive I had modded all the T34s in the game. When I discovered the German Captured T34-76 M43 still needed work I jumped! The result is this dramatic two-tone camou mod based on my previous "total redo" Russian T34-76 M43 mod.

If you've got my other T34 mods you should pick up this one too to round-out the collection.

Excellent( as always ). smile.gif Thanks again for another great mod. I just CMMOSed it ( I haven't played with it yet, though ). Still snowing like crazy here in Toronto. :eek: Looks like I'll be stuck inside all day ( say; why not play a game of CMBB to pass the time ;) ).

[ January 27, 2004, 05:18 AM: Message edited by: Rob Murray ]

I agree with the above mentioned. And a little question:

Where is a decent winter T-34/85 m44 mod? I believe I have searched CMMODS and looked around elsewhere too. Could it be no such thing is? In that case, MikeyD (I can write the name of MikeyD faster than any other living person after all CMMOS conversions of his mods that I´ve done :D ), do you feel your´re in the mood? You´re T34/76 m41 I think it is, is kind of good. ;)

Regards

Gurra

[ January 29, 2004, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: Gurra ]

I just uploaded the file:

WINTER_T34_85_M44_TRACER.ZIP

at CMMODS. I think they are pretty good. But, by all means if MikeyD wants to do one please do! smile.gif

Jordan "AstroCat"

Originally posted by Gurra:

I agree with the above mentioned. And a little question:

Where is a decent winter T-34/85 m44 mod? I believe I have searched CMMODS and looked around elsewhere too. Could it be no such thing is? In that case, MikeyD (I can write the name of MikeyD faster than any other living person after all CMMOS conversions of his mods that I´ve done :D ), do you feel your´re in the mood? You´re T34/76 m41 I think it is, is kind of good. ;)

Regards

Gurra