Paranoid about last move

OK, here's the gist of it. Lately when I get my screen shot back on PBEM, it has been on full elevation. I'm wondering if my move back to him, sometimes tweaking on a sensitive hull-down position, is the screen shot I'm sending back. Comprend? Am I just paranoid?---- willing to put up with the usual responses for one serious response.

It is pretty paranoid. But that doesn't mean your opponent isnt out to get you.... smile.gif .

The view you get is the last view you (yourself) selected. (In CMBO in general I believe, in CMBB in this scenario, not sure though). So the view your opponent gets when opening a scenario is the view *he* last selected, not the view you used.

You can test this by turning tree cover on or off, or adjusting the size of the units.

Bertram

Originally posted by Bertram:

It is pretty paranoid. But that doesn't mean your opponent isnt out to get you.... smile.gif .

The view you get is the last view you (yourself) selected. (In CMBO in general I believe, in CMBB in this scenario, not sure though). So the view your opponent gets when opening a scenario is the view *he* last selected, not the view you used.

You can test this by turning tree cover on or off, or adjusting the size of the units.

Bertram

exactly what he said. but oddly enough i remember in an assault i was conducting i could hear ghostly laughter on the chill night air...