SgtGoody, I challenge you *slap*, you drunken bastid *slap*

Let it hereby be know that SgtGoody send me a revenge for our last PBEM (and he DOES call me Wittman now).

Also, let it be know that I challenge him for a signature line. The loser of our new battle will bear a line of choice by the winner in his signature for 8 weeks (2 Months for the Cess Poolers who might not figure it out themself).

So, SgtTwoShoes, you accept? Otherwise I'll just proceed to kill you less enthusiastic, but still with a vengeance.

[ February 24, 2003, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: RSColonel_131st ]

Shoot! The title was so inspiring that I, Sublime, aka Spankythemajikmunky, aka Jeff, aka that asshole, aka who the hell is that ,aka - Nevermind! I challenge you *slap*- RSColonel_131st to a PBEM match *Slap*, the winner being able to include the loser in his sig line for 8 weeks!*slap slap slap slap slap*

Oh, I'm sorry were you speaking to me. I couldn't hear you. Next time swallow that mouthful of Mozart Kugels before you issue a challenge, you are spitting marzipan all over the place.

Anyway, yes I will accept your [cheesy French accent]shallange[/cheese] *slap* (hey that was fun *slap*). Now prepare your men for the beautiful death I shall bestow upon them. Maybe you can get a group rate at Grabsteinland. *slap* *slap slap*

*boot*

Originally posted by RSColonel_131st:

So, SgtTwoShoes, you accept? Otherwise I'll just proceed to kill you less enthusiastic, but still with a vengeance.

That's 'enthusiastically' you twit.

Don't bother challenging someone in the cesspool until you get a better grasp of 5th grade english.

TikiBob

Originally posted by TikiBob:

Don't bother challenging someone in the cesspool until you get a better grasp of 5th grade english.

TikiBob

Oh I'm terrible sorry, you typo-searching Git. Did I hurt your feelings with that awfull grammatical error of mine?

If you want to debate about the virtues of correct grammar, how about we do it in german? Of course, dont bother if you can't speak 5th grade german at all.

Sublime, I'm gonna accept your little-bitty challenge because SgtOOdy alone ain't going to keep me busy anyway. Send me a setup with everthing 'xcept the russkys in it - I dont play em. How about something original - hungarian vs romanian late war? Make it 1000 to 2000 points, I dont care what type of battle, you will lose anyway.

SgtgOOdy, nice try at talking tough, but your tank crews (the few that survived the last match...very few indeed) are bound to remember the outcome better than you. I'm surprised they didn't desert and run away from a commander who slaughtered them better than I ever could.

As for Senachais Lederhosen Fetish...the mental picture prevents me from answering at all. OF course, him being a Minisodian, I'd expect nothing better. Maybe some day I should open a Lederhosen Store over there, guranteed market hit.

Originally posted by Firefly:

I can just see the posts in two years time - What's a SgtGoody?, BFC! The SgtGoody thread is a waste of bandwidth!.

Plus ça change... and all that.

SgtGOOFY Thread - The Insulted and Injured its a waste of space.

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF