The PENG Free Challenge Thread Turns Over A New Leaf.....

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Oh, yes. You were dipped all right. But not in the Styx, oh no. I imagine you were dipped at least once a day, back in school, when you were dragged into the restroom by those ruffians who never appreciated the more graceful boys. But "swirlies" don't render you very impervious to anything, do they, Maladjusted? It must have been hard, sitting through study hall with your hair plastered to your scalp. Questionable water running down your neck, all your friends in the AV club looking on in pity...

Ahhh, good times, man. Good times.

Now Boo, you know they left him hanging by his undies and swinging from the bathroom stall door.

Explains that little hitch in his get-along.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Have an alias and the ID to prove it.

Now sod off.

Lars

Your friend Mouse is here. Would you be so kind as to take care of him?

While we're waiting for you to replace the lightbulb in your refrigerator, which has burned out again due to you leaving the door open 24/7, I will offer him some snacks.

Hey Mouse, you like cheese? The dear YK2 has provided two kinds for the little Open House Party she's throwing.

You can have some Tweena Cheese which has been harvested from between the toes of our good friend Mace. The times he spends running barefoot through the sheep pasture has allowed for a sharp, tangy, texture, that I'm sure you would enjoy.

Or, you can enjoy a huge chunk of Frumunda Cheese which is harvested from the good Justicar's....well, let's just say it doesn't need a lot of sunshine to age properly.

Help yourself, Lars will be along shortly to help you find your way OUT!

[ May 14, 2003, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Call for assistance Number One:

I need someone (say, that Jim Boggs character seems to have a lot of time on his hands) to help with the new web page. In particular, I need a list of all the incarnations of the MBT with a link to the first page. I would like the list to be interactive on the title, i.e.:

The PENG Free Challenge Thread Turns Over A New Leaf.....

would be the link for this particular incarnation.

If possible, I would like the interactive link to be based on HTML rather than UBB.

Any volunteers (say, Jim Boggs, you need something to keep you out of trouble . . . )?

Steve

[ May 14, 2003, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Gee Steve that seems like a lot of work! Did you have someone in mind that could help out?

I would of course volunteer in a heartbeat, however, my skills with all things internet/UBB/HTML are on a par with Boo's tactical skills, so the help I could offer would be very limited.

On the other hand, having had the honor of reading a lot of your posts, I can see that quality and cohesion are not something that you require, so maybe I might be able to help.

Send me an e-mail with the details and I will reply tonight when I get home.

Well, well, aren't I spoiled for attention these days?

Pity it's from a bunch of poxy gits.

Nidan1, computer illiterate twit. Stop hassling the postman and go check your Email. I've sent the turn three times. Unless you computer is as slow and virus infested as you, at least one should have gotten though.

Boo, stop projecting your high school memories on others and send a fecking turn. Oh wait...you surrenedered. That's right.

Lars, isn't it about time for a turn, ol' buddy? Or are you at your favorite fishing hole again?

Fishing.jpg

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Any volunteers (say, Jim Boggs, you need something to keep you out of trouble . . . )?

That's right Jimbo, why don't you devote all your free time for a few weeks to replacing the search function on the board? That'll really liven things up in here I'm sure. Leave it to a lawyer to want to reinvent the wheel, pass off the work, and bill time for it...

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I need someone (say, that Jim Boggs character seems to have a lot of time on his hands) to help with the new web page.

Steve

Ah, yes. A web page designed by a lawyer and a bean counter. Being that both professions are known for their dynamic creativity, this should prove quite interesting.

(Edited to say, I think lenakorncob and OGSF should be called upon to write the copy for the page. Or, if they're too busy, you could just stand across the room and peg tangelos at the keyboard. Same results, really.)

[ May 14, 2003, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I need someone (say, that Jim Boggs character seems to have a lot of time on his hands) to help with the new web page.

Steve

Ah, yes. A web page designed by a lawyer and a bean counter. Being that both professions are known for their dynamic creativity, this should prove quite interesting. </font>

Guest konrad

(Edited to say, I think lenakorncob and OGSF should be called upon to write the copy for the page.

Working for lawyer?....

maybe..

If mental prostitution is what you enjoy...

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Lolly Lolly Lolly,

Get your adverbs here!

(turns out hopefully tonight. all of them.)

Sometimes you just want to hit somebody with a rake. Anybody else ever have that feeling? </font>

Originally posted by Iskander:

Hi Mom!

Ah..... Iskander nice of you to drop in..

Now if he of the Squishy Fruit can stop whatever he is doing to send me a pic, I would be even more delighted.. Just make sure it's not titled LOTR ;)

BTW.. thanks to all concerned for the pics already sent, but I need MORE....

So get cracking.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Sometimes you just want to hit somebody with a rake. Anybody else ever have that feeling?

Glad somebody reads my General Forum posts. smile.gif </font>

Guest konrad
Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

lenakonrad relaxing at home....

If you trying to blackmail me ,you can go to hell.

PS: I'm not that fat either,change you model.

Guest Mike
Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

If you trying to blackmail me ,you can go to hell.

PS: I'm not that fat either,change you model.

Why so tense, Lumpy? </font>

AWOL List:

Croda (Wakey-wakey, little man.)

OGSF (Come on ya big girls blouse!)

dalem (You promised!)

Gaylord (Where'd that little nimrod get to, anyway?)

Papa Kahn (Git central called. You're wanted on the battlefield.)

Joe Shaw (BIG surprise there.)

Oh, and Hiram's taken to sending moves under the guise of Moraine. We think he may have gender issues. (Not that there's anything wrong...wait...it is so wrong! And wrong on so many levels!)

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>Oh, and Hiram's taken to sending moves under the guise of Moraine. We think he may have gender issues.</font>

Is this the royal "we", or are your multiple personalities just acting up again? Never mind - tell one of them to send a turn.

Originally posted by YK2:

It would be great to have as many as the old crowd back as humanly possible. I know that it's not possible for every single past Pooler to post, but it sure would be great to see some of the old crowd pop back just to say Hi mom!

Your problem, fair Emma, is that you tried to mix humanly and old crowd in the same sentence, thereby selecting out 99.9% of Cesspoolers world-wide.

I do see that you got Berli back to post, but he hardly counts as human, what with the cloven hooves and all...

But, count me in as one of the old crowd whom you roused enough to post for the first time in a long time.