It's the 'Great Cheery Waffle, MasterGoodale!' Growls and howls for Halloween

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

YK2, congratulations on becoming the <big>Queen of the Peng thread!!</big> Remember that you can always come here to relax and be a maggot for a while. We will not hold your new title against you. One request: please don't allow the riff-raff from the other thread to follow you here. :mad: :mad:

Sheesh, took me ages to give my bodyguards the slip.. I know they mean well and are only carrying out their duties, but it can be quite annoying at times.....

*Removes her long black hooded cloak to reveal Levis and a T-shirt*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh such a nice feeling to be able to take that corset off for a while.. knowing I can come here to unwind from my Royal Duties (whatever they might be) is indeed a much welcomed break from protocol..

<big> * SIGH * </BIG>

*Curls up on a big soft torn and tatty chair*

Ohhhhhhhhh lovely.. now where did I put this months Cosmo?

P.S. Dave

No need to worry, I escaped through the side entrance of the Peng Thread and no one followed me so.............

*Turns quickly*

Bummer I have to go.. I'm sure that was Boo I saw peeking through the window...

*Drops copy of Cosmo and grabs Cloak*

Ah well.... It was nice while it lasted...

<big> SIGH </big>

[ November 04, 2003, 04:18 AM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Dave H:

YK2, congratulations on becoming the <big>Queen of the Peng thread!!</big> Remember that you can always come here to relax and be a maggot for a while. We will not hold your new title against you. One request: please don't allow the riff-raff from the other thread to follow you here. :mad: :mad:

Sheesh, took me ages to give my bodyguards the slip.. I know they mean well and are only carrying out their duties, but it can be quite annoying at times.....

*Removes her long black hooded cloak to reveal Levis and a T-shirt*

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh such a nice feeling to be able to take that corset off for a while.. knowing I can come here to unwind from my Royal Duties (whatever they might be) is indeed a much welcomed break from protocol..

<big> * SIGH * </BIG>

*Curls up on a big soft torn and tatty chair*

Ohhhhhhhhh lovely.. now where did I put this months Cosmo?

P.S. Dave

No need to worry, I escaped through the side entrance of the Peng Thread and no one followed me so.............

*Turns quickly*

Bummer I have to go.. I'm sure that was Boo I saw peeking through the window...

*Drops copy of Cosmo and grabs Cloak*

Ah well.... It was nice while it lasted...

<big> SIGH </big> </font>

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

Dave H you lazy maggot, where is my PBEM i've been waiting for at least two days, TWO WHOLE DAMN DAYS :mad: :mad: . This will be remembered, and WILL give more satisfaction when your puny tanklets brew up. HA

Stikkypixie, young maggots like you should be seen (rarely), but not heard (ever)! tongue.giftongue.gif

Actually, I checked my PBEM folder last night and the last move I found was 007, which I sent to you! If you sent me another move, I've either deleted it or ignored it - both of which seem completely appropriate. But if you've actually replied, could you try sending it again? I'm looking forward to firing all of my AP ammunition before your tanks spot me. :D:D

Time to change my sig line. So long again, MasterGoodale, wherever you are! :D

Originally posted by Seanachai:

My Liege...ess...MY QUEEN!

<big>BIG SNIP</big>

Did any of the rest of you feel that unseasonably warm air mass blowing in from Minnesota? No wonder our roses are still blooming in early November. :D:D

Seanachai, good luck on your pursuit of godhood. Somehow I see you becoming, at best, one of the lesser lights of the pantheon. Something like the god of bass boats, or maybe the god of politicians. I don't think Zeus, Jupiter, Odin, or any of their other incarnations have much to worry about. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

YK2, we're glad to have you as a guest, but you'll have to be careful leaving your copies of Cosmo lying around. Some of the little boys who wander through may find themselves "confused" by some of the articles. Your subjects from the CMAK forum may tear off the covers. redface.gifredface.gif

Once again I've borne the stigma of a MasterGoodale sig, and again I've survived the slings and arrows that come with it. My new sig is in honor of the new "Matrix Revolutions", which opens tomorrow. :cool: :D

Oooh. Good idea, Dave. Here's hoping for 100% less Zion in this one, though.

The time on my Goodale sig runs out right around the time to let me add something for the upcoming Return of the King. I think "Death! Ride, ride to ruin and world's ending!" would be appropriate. smile.gif

hey PUS LICKS!! You still flapping those ****-speckled gums are ya? :mad: Perhaps it's time I fill that mouth with some pus-infused TNT you writhing gaggle of ant vomit! :mad:

Slung some angry TNT last night and I bet my opponents didn't like it. :mad:

Bought Call of Duty too. That's one ANGRY game maggots. That and Day of Defeat along with CM:BB make for a very angry, well rounded (and angryolized) library. :mad: :mad:

AGGARAGRAGRGRAGRAGRAGRAGR!!! HAHAHHAAHHAHH A!!! I hate you all!!! :mad:

YK2, you are aware that was MasterGoodale's copy of Cosmo, right? And you are aware of the particular fascination that MG, the Waffle's own little version of George Costanza, has with Cosmo, right?

I just give you fair warning.

Don't blame me when you "catch him" with it the next time you drop by.

[ November 04, 2003, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Doesn't the idea of MasterGoodale playing a game titled "Day of Defeat" seem curiously appropriate? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The fury maggot will probably respond by saying something like "I beat you the last two times we played." This is a true fact. On the other hand, both times his Soviets were assaulting my Germans in terrain poorly suited for the German defense. I felt like Field Marshal Paulus at Stalingrad. Grrrrrr!! :mad: :mad:

So MasterGoodale, be prepared to take a whipping the next time we play. Will you be getting CMAK, or do you plan to stick with your Soviets? :D:D

Originally posted by Becket:

YK2, you are aware that was MasterGoodale's copy of Cosmo, right...

Don't blame me when you "catch him" with it the next time you drop by.

No Becket , I wasn't aware that MG held a fascination with Cosmo...

It does though explain the sticky fingerprints all over one of my fav pics...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

bsuit_thum.gif

And to think I was going to hang it on the wall above my new throne... :eek: :mad: :eek:

Originally posted by YK2:

No Becket , I wasn't aware that MG held a fascination with Cosmo...

It does though explain the sticky fingerprints all over one of my fav pics...

bsuit_thum.gif

And to think I was going to hang it on the wall above my new throne... :eek: :mad: :eek:

Are those the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypso? They look more like Chippendales. No doubt they have achieved those physiques by playing far too much Combat Mission. :rolleyes:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave H you lazy maggot, where is my PBEM i've been waiting for at least two days, TWO WHOLE DAMN DAYS . This will be remembered, and WILL give more satisfaction when your puny tanklets brew up. HA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stikkypixie, young maggots like you should be seen (rarely), but not heard (ever)!

Actually, I checked my PBEM folder last night and the last move I found was 007, which I sent to you! If you sent me another move, I've either deleted it or ignored it - both of which seem completely appropriate. But if you've actually replied, could you try sending it again? I'm looking forward to firing all of my AP ammunition before your tanks spot me.

Time to change my sig line. So long again

Dear Dave_H (i say dear i mean maggotlike)

Maybe it's your age but i checked my mailbox and no 007. Maybe the the world's most famous secret agent has disguised himself, but with old and demented maggots like yourself it is more probable that that you never sent it to me.

From russia with love

Stikkypixie

Dear Dave_H (i say dear i mean maggotlike)

Maybe it's your age but i checked my mailbox and no 007. Maybe the the world's most famous secret agent has disguised himself, but with old and demented maggots like yourself it is more probable that that you never sent it to me.

From russia with love

Stikkypixie

Kids - they're so cute when they're little. Too bad most of them grow up to be such awful people, like Mike and Axe and mike_the_wino and Keke and MasterGoodale. Eeew, I'm getting nauseous. :D

Anyway, Stikkypixie, I'll have to call Bill Gates and complain. My Microsoft Outlook shows that message in the "Sent" folder. Obviously a bug in the software. I'll forward it to you right now, so heads up! :eek:

Originally posted by Dave H:

Kids - they're so cute when they're little. Too bad most of them grow up to be such awful people, like Mike and Axe and mike_the_wino and Keke and MasterGoodale.

You forgot the worst one - that dribbling loon Dave the Horrible

Eeew, I'm getting nauseous.

You make all the rest of us sick - have done for a long time - so it's only fair you should get a taste of yourself at last!!

[ November 04, 2003, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

*news flash*

This just in — all my opponents suck!

Film at 11.

Yeah, and when MicroSoft starts making vaccuums, they won't.

Turns. You selfish maggots got 'em and now you're keeping them all for yourselves, eh?

Originally posted by Snarker:

You selfish maggots got 'em and now you're keeping them all for yourselves, eh?

Yes - it's my preeecccccioooouuuusss it is........and we all know that nasty little Snoggits wants to steal my precious yesss they do.....nasty vile little thieves are Snoggits

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

You selfish maggots got 'em and now you're keeping them all for yourselves, eh?

Yes - it's my preeecccccioooouuuusss it is........and we all know that nasty little Snoggits wants to steal my precious yesss they do.....nasty vile little thieves are Snoggits </font>