* TWO captured German T34-76 M1941 mods!!!

Two mods to celebrate the reopening of CMMODS after the thunderstorm:

*Captured German T34-76 Model 1941 in early war Panzer Grey

*Captured German T34-76 Model 1941 in mid/late war yellow basecoat camou scheme.

Get it at our favorite site:

http://www.cmmods.com/

Heavily reworked early small turret T34s. Looks much more convincing in-game. And in response to popular request the yellow T34 has a nice feathery 3-tone camou scheme. Since the yellow base didn't show up til the start of '43 I felt free to add a few touches like a Model 1942 steel road wheel to the M41 vehicle, to suggest German difficulty in maintaining and obtaining spare parts.

Hope you like 'em.

[ July 09, 2003, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

Very nice Mikey. I also am having a problem on which to use. Not a bad problem to have I admit. :D You Sir! put out some very nice mods and it is really appreciated by us mod sluts. I am always impressed with your stuff. Thank you kindly.

What, all my bmps dated 1979? Oh no, I thought they were all dated 1959!! :D;)

Yes yes. I have GOT to replace the old dying battery one of these days. I just have a fear of permanently wrecking my mac every time I open it up, and its always "Let me just finish this last project before I crack the case open." I've had a new lithium clock battery sitting on my desk for 8 weeks now.

sitzkrieg, I had planned to do just that, except the large piece of camou overlay art I was using accidentally GOT DELETED!!! Aaaaaagh! I'm just happy I finished camouing that T34 before foolishly losing it!

About details on the yellow camou vehicle looking washed-out. Yeh, the plain yellow base art looked very pretty. buit once I applied the camou the details got... well... camouflaged! Funny how that works. ;)