well hello all.just a few suggestions

first thanks for the 1-2 or 3 week wate for my order and second think of some options ok i got a new computer realy good 1 gig of ram and good game stuff well any ways i think that you should really put your modes on disks and sell them i mean 56k internet out in the middle of no where you tend to not really want to leave your phone on the internet and miss some calls and people like me sometimes dont have the time to save the files to some place and wate 3 hours and then keep pushing buttons saying this may have a virus yada yada bla bla bla........ and one more thing are there sturm tigers in the game the moter tank i love thougs (ps mind my spelling ) :confused: :D

Ever heard about that 'punctuation' thingie ? :confused:

BTW if you expect people to reply to your post I humbly suggest to put some effort in your spelling.

If you suffer from dyslexia I apologize in advance but it's quite difficult to understand what the heck you're talking about.

If you're a native english speaker and don't suffer from dyslexia or a similiar handicap you deserve to be beaten with wet towels.

Have a nice day.

Ah, the English language as she is spoke...

Nice to see hat it's not dying and that people still care about such minutiae as spelling, punctuation and grammar. After all, in this busy world of fast foods and faster cars, it doesn't take much more than a month to train a shaved monkey to ask "Would you like fries with that?"

Ian

(former book editor, magazine editor, and newspaper editor)

Apparently:

Q1: Can somebody please put together collections of mods, on CD, and sell them to people who still are bound by 56k?

A1:

*shrug*

Anybody doing so should first check with the mod authors... but CD burners are now common enough that it wouldn't surprise me if somebody were willing to burn an occasional platter for cost.

Q2: Is the Sturmtiger / Sturmmorser Tiger / big bastard of a mortar tank in the game?

A2:

Yes, but

(a) It's VERY rare in scenarios that approach any degree of historical realism, because there were rather few and their usage in battles of the sort depicted was extremely limited.

(B) In a Quick Battle where you can choose your own units, you'll pay a considerable amount of your Requisition Points (Armor Category, specifically) to get one. And if Rarity is on, you'll pay far, far more, and then watch enraged as an Il-2 or bad ground conditions immobilizes it before it ever gets in LOS of the enemy. Them's the breaks.

Originally posted by ParaBellum:

If you're a native english speaker and don't suffer from dyslexia or a similiar handicap you deserve to be beaten with wet towels.

A-ha! Evidence of German humor. And you tried to tell me before it didn't exist! A pox on you for a liar!

What's next? Mastergoodale discussing molten TNT in a calm, rational manner?

Now, back to repairing my furnest. It's cold up here. And, as we all know, fur, especially in the form of a nest, is the warmest thing known to man.

Cheers,

Jason