Panther turrets as pillboxes in CMAK ??

Hello,

As you may know, Panther turrets were widelly used along the different german defence lines in Italy from 1943 to 1945.

Even if (It is almost sure) CMAK is totally done now and ready to ship ( :rolleyes: ), let me ask this question to the BFC designers :

- Will Panther turrets will be included in CMAK ?

I know that concrete bunker with 75mm gun exists but it doesn't provide the same pleasure to play. On the other hand, I'm not sure that the "Concrete bunker" coded model has the same parameters than a Panther pillbox (armament, protection, traversing speed, etc...).

Any comment ?

286 Ostwallturm/Pantherturm I/III (steel box and reinforced concreate emplacements) were installed by the end of the war. 48 had been installed in Italy. These varients had 4cm top armour and a rotating periscope as opposed to a coupola. But saying that there were Normal panther turrets mounted on the Pantherturms.