New Strategic Multiplayer Campaign !

I am in the process of setting up a strategic level multiplayer campaign game. November 1942, Central Russia. I will need about 15-20 players for this tournament game. This will include commanders for Soviet, Partisan, German, Hungarian, Romanian and Italian units.

More details can be found on the website COMBAT-CAMPAIGNS.COM . If this is something you would like to get involved with you can enlist through the website or just send me an email doubledeuce@combat-campaigns.com .

I am in the process of setting up a strategic level multiplayer campaign game. November 1942, Central Russia. I will need about 15-20 players for this tournament game. This will include commanders for Soviet, Partisan, German, Hungarian, Romanian and Italian units.

More details can be found on the website COMBAT-CAMPAIGNS.COM . If this is something you would like to get involved with you can enlist through the website or just send me an email doubledeuce@combat-campaigns.com .

Each commander will have a unit that will be 1000 points in size but this is a strategic level game where only the forces who actually engage will fight the CMBB tactical battles. Forces could be as small as 250 points or even smaller. Really it depends how they are deployed on the larger campaign map.

Each commander will have a unit that will be 1000 points in size but this is a strategic level game where only the forces who actually engage will fight the CMBB tactical battles. Forces could be as small as 250 points or even smaller. Really it depends how they are deployed on the larger campaign map.

Hi Pilar and Cpt Cook. We will try to play TCP/IP as much as possible. It is not mandatory but will speed things up. Each player will almost always only play 1 game at a time for this campaign. There may be a rare case of more than 1 if they have their force dispersed over a large area of the strategic map.

There are a couple Axis commands still open but I have many more soviet commands open. You can see the options on the website (link in my sign).

Overall in the campaign the unit commands open right now are; Soviet (x5), Partisan (x2), German (all taken), Romanian (x3), Italian (x1) and Hungarian (x1).

One interesting thing about this campaign is that I give each player 1000 points to build his own force to command from that Nation's OOB. Then you use your force to support the overll team mission.

Hi Pilar and Cpt Cook. We will try to play TCP/IP as much as possible. It is not mandatory but will speed things up. Each player will almost always only play 1 game at a time for this campaign. There may be a rare case of more than 1 if they have their force dispersed over a large area of the strategic map.

There are a couple Axis commands still open but I have many more soviet commands open. You can see the options on the website (link in my sign).

Overall in the campaign the unit commands open right now are; Soviet (x5), Partisan (x2), German (all taken), Romanian (x3), Italian (x1) and Hungarian (x1).

One interesting thing about this campaign is that I give each player 1000 points to build his own force to command from that Nation's OOB. Then you use your force to support the overll team mission.

Pillar, PBEM will not be a problem. I would prefer to use TCP/IP because games can

be played faster BUT due to time differences I realize this would run off a

lot of players from Europe and I am trying to find a way to include all

interested parties. So if you want to hang in there until more details are

finalized I will work with you as long as you are comfortable.

Pillar, PBEM will not be a problem. I would prefer to use TCP/IP because games can

be played faster BUT due to time differences I realize this would run off a

lot of players from Europe and I am trying to find a way to include all

interested parties. So if you want to hang in there until more details are

finalized I will work with you as long as you are comfortable.

Hi,

I will take a Partsian if available.

I will e-mail you from home tonight.

Looks very good.

Cheers

H

Edited as I found the On line Application form and also see that the cpl my arch enemy is a yellow bellied Italian. Heh! Heh! Heh! May my Molotovs burn his fingers... ;)

[ April 16, 2003, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Holien ]

Hi,

I will take a Partsian if available.

I will e-mail you from home tonight.

Looks very good.

Cheers

H

Edited as I found the On line Application form and also see that the cpl my arch enemy is a yellow bellied Italian. Heh! Heh! Heh! May my Molotovs burn his fingers... ;)

[ April 16, 2003, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Holien ]

Thanks to everyone for the response for this campaign. Right now it looks like all ACTIVE commands have been taken. Anyone wishing to sign up from this point forward will be given a reserve position to replace anyne who might drop out. Depending on my available time and how things are going, I may activate reserve commanders so more people get to play but that is a maybe.