Moving in snow with Goodale -- ridiculously Cheery Threats and Waffles

Originally posted by Snarker:

Explains how you got the nick name Jim "Bunny Ears" Boggs.

Did he tell you how he got the nick name Jim "The Grassbastic-no-turn-sending, monkey-humping, inbred, Floridian hump" Boggs? It's a great story, long in the telling, with many breaks so that you may use the restroom, cook up some dinner, and build a gazebo.

Turn, now, maggot. :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Explains how you got the nick name Jim "Bunny Ears" Boggs.

Did he tell you how he got the nick name Jim "The Grassbastic-no-turn-sending, monkey-humping, inbred, Floridian hump" Boggs? It's a great story, long in the telling, with many breaks so that you may use the restroom, cook up some dinner, and build a gazebo.

Turn, now, maggot. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Mr. Becket

In noticing your acceptance of my challenge I would ask you if you would care to play the final version of "Road to Moscow". It differs considerably from the battle you and Mr. Maggot are playing (if he ever gets over his fear and sends you a turn).

Let me know if that is all right with you and what side you would prefer. You can expect a setup shortly after if you find this acceptable

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I make Snarker mad by taking so long to complete a setup. He makes me mad by having to redo said setup. Now we're even.

And now I find those fecking feckers at Canada Post have dropped one of those "super" mailboxes in front of my new home. There's going to be TNT on the walls of the post office in Barrie tomorrow. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

...And now I find those fecking feckers at Canada Post have dropped one of those "super" mailboxes in front of my new home. There's going to be TNT on the walls of the post office in Barrie tomorrow. :mad: :mad:

Bwahaha!!!! Step one successful. Next week - the 50,000 candle power high intensity quartz super street light outside the master bedroom.

Originally posted by Snarker:

:mad: :mad: :mad: The black sock goes on the left foot; the red on on the right? Or is that only when I wear shorts and sandals?

Snarker

Sheeeeesh!

Red goes on Right-Remember R/R..Red/Right

Anything goes for the left foot.

Axe

Have you considered some type of halter arrangement on that upper body?

Turns out to the following maggots

drink_the_sterno

Long Trousered Silver

Dave H (AWOL)

Now in conclusion

Becket

We shall have a violent armored duel, a smallish affair, 500 pt QB, pure armor, German Probe, June of 1942. Rural, gentle elevations, light woods.

There shall be gunfire on Turn #1.

Any preferences on Russian/German?

Originally posted by Abbott:

Mr. Becket

In noticing your acceptance of my challenge I would ask you if you would care to play the final version of "Road to Moscow". It differs considerably from the battle you and Mr. Maggot are playing (if he ever gets over his fear and sends you a turn).

Let me know if that is all right with you and what side you would prefer. You can expect a setup shortly after if you find this acceptable

Heeeey, Abboooottttt! smile.gif Sounds awesome. I have no preference on side, though I'm happy to continue refining my tactics for the German side.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Becket

We shall have a violent armored duel, a smallish affair, 500 pt QB, pure armor, German Probe, June of 1942. Rural, gentle elevations, light woods.

Exceeeeellent. No preference on the side. Tigers & and KVs are off limits, I assume? (I can't remember when in 1942 the kitten becomes available, but obviously one kitten could beat 500 points of Soviet armor without even trying).

Originally posted by Abbott:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Mr. Becket

Heeeey, Abboooottttt! smile.gif Sounds awesome. I have no preference on side, though I'm happy to continue refining my tactics for the German side. </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Becket

Exceeeeellent. No preference on the side. Tigers & and KVs are off limits, I assume? (I can't remember when in 1942 the kitten becomes available, but obviously one kitten could beat 500 points of Soviet armor without even trying). </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Becket

Exceeeeellent. No preference on the side. Tigers & and KVs are off limits, I assume? (I can't remember when in 1942 the kitten becomes available, but obviously one kitten could beat 500 points of Soviet armor without even trying). </font>