When Is The U.N Finally Going To Inspect The Peng Challenge?

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Boo - you such a looser..

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

Right.

This one's a freebie, leaningkorndog:

It's "loser", not "looser" and "faithful" is spelled with one "l".

Thus endeth the lesson.

It breakes my heart to see a young one squired to a gibbering maniac like Aussie Jeff.

It's like having Zippy the Pinhead for your mentor.

Sad, really. </font>

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by <font size = -1> Hakko Ichiu</font>:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Egbert:

Any other way I can be of assistance, just kick me until I wakeup.

Can't I just kick you until you don't wake up? It would be a win-win situation all around; definitely Pareto-optimal.

</font>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

BTW, my half-awake posts are infinitely more well-thought-out and interesting than anything your squire can come up with at his sharpest and wittiest.

Of course not , Moraine EverSoMuch ,of course not.

You're thinking of nothing else as you pace up and down,my poor girl ,and very likely you're more doubtful about it than I am.

But I know,that you suffered many misfortunes ,many mortifications.You are already a wounded creature ,and you cannot be blamed ...

(...I was walking alone ,looking down and meditating ,when suddenly a sharp voice called me by my name.I looked up.Before me stood a girl ,who had been drinking and was almost staggering...her face was very familiar.I looked more closely at it.She winked at me and smiled ironically:

"Don't you know me?..")

{difficult words from "Handy learner's dictionary"Longman 1990)

konrad

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

Boo - you such a looser..

konrad

Right.

This one's a freebie, leaningkorndog:

It's "loser", not "looser" and "faithful" is spelled with one "l".

Thus endeth the lesson.

</font>

Ho ho ho, this is really rich, two non-native English speakers giving each other lessons. I haven't seen anything this entertaining, since I saw the documentary showing the chimpanzee learning sign language.

Anybody ready for a banana?

I have not seen so much mis-direction since the great Wanker debate of '01. Maybe we need a UN resolution to resolve:

1. Any Wine Cooler by Bsrtle's and James be declared a Weapon of Mass Destruction.

2. Inspections of the Peng Challenge Thread [MBT] shall continue until ONE post that makes sense from lenakonrad.

3. AussieJeff be found a persona non grata. Wait....lawyer types here, would that have to mean he is actually a person? A loophole if you please...

4. That Berli and Seanachai be sanctioned for voting to make a monarchy. Yes, these two evils have forced us to becomes....dare I say it...like the U.K. Is there any crime worse then this? [Leaving out the Pommies down under]

5. Finally, that sanctions continue until Dame Moraine defeats any squire/serf of Boo , just because.

Rune

House of Rune

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

BTW, my half-awake posts are infinitely more well-thought-out and interesting than anything your squire can come up with at his sharpest and wittiest.

Of course not , Moraine EverSoMuch ,of course not.

You're thinking of nothing else as you pace up and down,my poor girl ,and very likely you're more doubtful about it than I am.

But I know,that you suffered many misfortunes ,many mortifications.You are already a wounded creature ,and you cannot be blamed ...

(...I was walking alone ,looking down and meditating ,when suddenly a sharp voice called me by my name.I looked up.Before me stood a girl ,who had been drinking and was almost staggering...her face was very familiar.I looked more closely at it.She winked at me and smiled ironically:

"Don't you know me?..")

{difficult words from "Handy learner's dictionary"Longman 1990)

konrad

Faithfull Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF </font>

I have to report that revenge for our hopeless cricket teams dismal performance down under has been seen to be done. I have visciously whipped the butt of that depraved ossie, Noba. His drunken, vodka soaked, potato eating reds were sent packing with their tails between their legs after failing to make any headway against my grandiose umpah playing, schnapps drinking krauts.

Any messages of praise and humble grovelling from said ossie, or any of his mates, will be gratefully recieved!

Originally posted by rune:

I have not seen so much mis-direction since the great Wanker debate of '01. Maybe we need a UN resolution to resolve:

1. Any Wine Cooler by Bsrtle's and James be declared a Weapon of Mass Destruction.

But, m'lord, I like some of their flavors...

2. Inspections of the Peng Challenge Thread [MBT] shall continue until ONE post that makes sense from lenakonrad.

*sigh* Then I am afraid, sir, that inspections will have to continue in perpetuity. *shakes head* It is a sad state of affairs we have here.

{politely and deferentially snipped}

5. Finally, that sanctions continue until Dame Moraine defeats any squire/serf of Boo , just because.

Rune

House of Rune

If that's the case, then one of his should come forward posthaste, forthwith and with all speed, too...

[ February 26, 2003, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: Moraine Sedai ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

The gnarled and bent figure, chin in hand, contemplates the Wasteland. He pats the head of the odd little off-white terrier at his side, and says:

"Good dog, Patch. Now, go be eaten by the Hell Hounds."

ÃœberGnome....do you know what the Hell Hounds' most favorite food is? Gnomes! muhahahahaha!

[ February 26, 2003, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: Persephone ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />2. Inspections of the Peng Challenge Thread [MBT] shall continue until ONE post that makes sense from lenakonrad.

*sigh* Then I am afraid, sir, that inspections will have to continue in perpetuity. *shakes head* It is a sad state of affairs we have here.

</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />{politely and deferentially snipped}

Rune

House of Rune

If that's the case, then one of his should come forward posthaste, forthwith and with all speed, too... </font>

Hear that...

[cricket]....

[/cricket]

Ah, blessed silence, the bleating of the lambs is still as the waters of Lake tranquility.

Mumblings from the sons of Polska, Wallabyland and Ohio, stilled.

My hat to you all you've done it. The most profound and inspiring two hours ever heard from the denizens of the deep.

I am overjoyed.

Originally posted by Egbert:

Hello ,I'm Egbert ,Hope you don't mind doubling up like this.

You greasy-assed Virginian pimp.Why don't you go back to your syphy cathauses where you belong?

konrad

Originally posted by <font size = -3>lenakonrad</font>:

You greasy-assed Virginian pimp.Why don't you go back to your syphy cathauses where you belong?

konrad

I'm sorry the road to Cathauses is closed due to snow. And I'm not sure you can get there from here, anyway. Isn't that in Greece somewhere?

This is like playing Wack-a-mole.

Wack-a-Pat, yeah, I like it.

Hhhmm, smells awful in here.

Glad to see nothing has changed. lenakonrad is still an idiot, oh wait, now he is an idiot who owes me turn.

mcgivney if you would be so kind as to put down the rocks you banging together for music and send me a turn I will think less of you. Oh wait, I can't think any less of you. And I sure as all hell don't want to think any more of you.

What a quandary, must sort it out later as I am off to buy more beer. That will help to sort this all out.

Originally posted by anawfulklatter:

I have to report that revenge for our hopeless cricket teams dismal performance down under has been seen to be done. I have visciously whipped the butt of that depraved ossie, Noba.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Beating a tired, old Nobbit around (ok, I agree he is a bit depraved} 'is floppy ears, while he has both arms, legs and tail tied behind his back {you DID say he was playing as the Vodka swillers in '44-45 didn't you?} is hardly worthy of note, you right royal POMMIE PILLOCK!

Any messages of praise and humble grovelling from said ossie, or any of his mates, will be gratefully recieved!

Here's a totally unbiased message you will undoubtedly gratefully receive *snicker..* :

<BIG>The flamin' Pommie Gits {ie: the English <STRIKE>Cricket</STRIKE> Croquet Team} were soundly and rightfully THRASHED UNMERCIFULLY by INDIA in last night's World Cup Cricket match</BIG>.

Herald Tribune Quote

"England was destroyed by a historic spell of left-arm fast-medium bowling by Ashish Nehra. His figures of six wickets for 23 runs are the best ever by an Indian in a World Cup match. Nehra, 23, is generally regarded as the least dangerous of India's three frontline pacemen"

HAHAHAHAHA!!! LEAST DANGEROUS BOWLER!! CLEANED 'EM ALL UP!!! HEEHEEHEEEE!

Stick THAT back up yer pipe and smoke it, by George....

Sir Flamin' AussiejeFF

[ February 26, 2003, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: AUssieJEFF ]

Originally posted by mike the wino:

Hhhmm, smells awful in here.

Glad to see nothing has changed. lenakonrad is still an idiot, oh wait, now he is an idiot who owes me turn.

No ,MikeWeakWino ,you own me turn

And smell disappear with you..

konrad

Originally posted by AUssieJEFF:

<BIG>The flamin' Pommie Gits {ie: the English <STRIKE>Cricket</STRIKE> Croquet Team} were soundly and rightfully THRASHED UNMERCIFULLY by INDIA in last night's World Cup Cricket match.

BUGGER THE QUEEN!!!

I would say that is more or less accurate paraphrase of what I have just said

konrad

Faithful Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

[ February 26, 2003, 08:47 PM: Message edited by: lenakonrad ]

Posting pictures is an on again off again thing, apparently. But, if you can see this, you can see that OGSF's petite pixeltruppen decided to go for a walk in the woods on a bad day.

What's amusing is that just a few short turns before this, Groundskeeper Willie showed me a thing or two about massed fire power in close contact.

Guess he forgot about it!

__hr_Ogsf.jpg?bcTzXX.A2_8kMvUv

[ February 26, 2003, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AUssieJEFF:

<BIG>The flamin' Pommie Gits {ie: the English <STRIKE>Cricket</STRIKE> Croquet Team} were soundly and rightfully THRASHED UNMERCIFULLY by INDIA in last night's World Cup Cricket match.

BUGGER THE QUEEN!!! </font>