Possible 1.03b v2 possible buglet; victory points for no casualties

I've just had a (very mild) anomaly occur in a beta release QB.

Playing against the AI, I finished the game with no friendly losses. Despite this, the summary screen at the end of the battle credited the bad guys with 34 points for "enemy casualties".

I did take prisoners during the game, so I am wondering whether I lose points if these get hurt by accident (some surrendered enemy did have to walk back over a friendly position that may have taken fire while they were near it).

Am I supposed to lose points for losing prisoners, or is this not the intended behaviour?

All the best,

John.

* Split squads don't have direct negative effects on global morale or victory points.

* Split squads don't cause large miscounts of casualties at end of battle.

The split squad bugs were supposed to have been fixed. But there were several adjustments made to prisoners, so a new bug may have been introduced. In any case, I'd recommend sending the save game file(s) to matt@battlefront.com