Russian Scenarios

Originally posted by Cuirassier:

Does anybody know where I can find some historical sceanrios with Soviet forces attacking with either combined arms or mech force types, preferably in 1944 during Operation Bagration?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You have mail! Just emailed you anew one I have just finished with. Due to go to TSD II when I have the time smile.gif Enjoy.

Cheers fur noo

George Mc

Does anybody know where I can find some historical sceanrios with Soviet forces attacking with either combined arms or mech force types, preferably in 1944 during Operation Bagration?

Not historical, but highly entertaining, try "B&T Sword of Bagration".

Go to the The Scenario Depot II:

http://www.the-scenario-depot.com/index.html

Look for

HSG AG Steamroller

HSG AG The Panthers Roll

HSG AG Berezina Ballet

The AG is for Destruction of Army Group Center scenarios. All three of these are Soviet combined arms attacks.

HSG AG Dangerous Information gives you the chance to fight with Puma scout cars.

All of the scenarios are historically based.

I have another eight Destruction of Army Group Center scenarios that are in various stages of completion and should be on TSDII within the next month. A couple of them are also Soviet combined arms attacks.

Enjoy.

Originally posted by George Mc:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Cuirassier:

You have mail! Just emailed you anew one I have just finished with. Due to go to TSD II when I have the time smile.gif Enjoy.

Cheers fur noo

George Mc </font>