*MAJOR MOD ANNOUNCEMENT- total redo IS-2!!!*

Big Mod Announcement!

Total redo Russian IS-2 heavy tank, with separate turret numbers pack.

Get it at our favorite site:

http://www.cmmods.com/

One of the last remaining 'MUST MOD' vehicles in the game, a real bear to get right due to some odd ways the bmp skins were applied to the polygon. This mod's got a whole new turret, new roadwheels, new rear, and new accurate looking rough-cast bow. I hope you'll like it.

The base mod is without markings, but I've also uploaded a turret numbers pack with five different styles of turret markings, including two Polish sets and the 7th Guard Tank Brigade in Berlin with it's distinctive charging rhino insignia.

I work on a mac, so if any kind soul wants to convert my IS-2 mod to CMMOS I'd be truely grateful.

Looks great. I'm going to try to CMMOS it as soon as I finish getting it ( operative word being try ).

P.S. It has been successfully CMMOS'ed. I tried all 6 of them out ( 1 unmarked, 5 marked ) & they look smashing. I still can't resize icon bmps however the mod works wonderfully ). Thank you.

[ June 02, 2003, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: Rob Murray ]

A question;

Does anybody see this mod or accompanying screenshots as too dark or too light? I work off a mac and a PC buddy just emailed that my art is almost too dark to see on his computer! Please please PLEASE tell me it's just his monitor and nobody else!

• 2 weeks later...