When will there be a dedicated CMAK forum?

Traffic has increased and is getting more detailed with every screenie that falls into our grubby paws. I would like it if the CMAK stuff got a seperate forum now. I was premature earlier but since last week I would prefer it. And if I'm any judge of human nature, the moment that a forum is created posts would triple in volumne just because it's there.

Originally posted by Firefly:

IIRC, we didn't get a CMBB forum until the game was released. I'd guess the same will apply to CMAK, probably because the guys are too busy finsishing the game to mess around with the board.

Well, maybe every forum is different, but on the one forum I admin, it takes about as long to create a new forum as it does to create a new thread - which is only about two clicks and a title.

btw, I am not complaining. Just stating my opinion that I am ready for the dedicated CMAK forum.

Originally posted by David Chapuis:

Well, maybe every forum is different, but on the one forum I admin, it takes about as long to create a new forum as it does to create a new thread - which is only about two clicks and a title.

Oh I'm no expert on BB software, but this one does have a disconcerting tendency to flit between dimensions. Only the other day some idiot spammed the SC forum and managed to resurrect a forum which everyone thought had died and gone to Bulletin Board heaven.

I think it's probably part of L-Space.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

No, no, you seem an honourable man, for a pillock. Just nothing over 1500 or so base points. Suit Yourself.

Er, I'd hate to be caught wrong-footed. I mean, you're not of the Peng Challenge, but would you like me to seriously abuse you?

It's no problem.

OK I'll try to get something over to you later today. Feel free to abuse me, I'm quite used to it, most of my female friends seem to think I'm a pillock as well.

My gods, look at you lot. You're like a big bunch of fluffy bunnies combing your ears.

And not in a good way.

The Next Forum will be out when it is out, I imagine.

Although no doubt everyone who's almost as bright as a prawn will have a right go round about 'when' it will be, and what will be said, and how they've heard this, that, and the other.

I'm not sure a CMAK forum is a good idea ... us Cheery Wafflers will have to dilute our hilarious witticisms and pearls of wisdom by spreading them across a couple of dedicated threads.

I fear that doubling the exposure may not result in a two-fold increase in quality and, worst-case scenario, could lead to an erosion of standards that will temper the USP of our special contribution to the world of Combat Mission.

Yours, slightly concerned,

Teddy

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

I'm not sure a CMAK forum is a good idea ... us Cheery Wafflers will have to dilute our hilarious witticisms and pearls of wisdom by spreading them across a couple of dedicated threads.

Not to worry, half of zero is still zero.

Thhhhhhhppppppppppppp!!!

tongue.gif

Michael (Seanachai made me do it) ;)