To All,

About a week ago I downloaded the demo to CMBB. I was so amazed by it, I bought the combo pack with CMBB and CMAK. In the past I have played Steel Panthers, SPWAW and SPWAWH2H. By far CM Games are far superior to the old turn base games.

I just download all the senarios I could find from other sites linked. I have played" Beat the Odds" and "The Road Block". Shows how a well placed tank can take out a superior force.

I do have a question has anyone thought make senarios from the data found in SP, SPAW an SPAWH2H,Avalon Hills,Squad Leader and there other war games. Later I would like to learn how to MOD Maps from these games and recreat these scenarios for CMBB.

The money I payed is well spent. I see hours of enjoyment for the future.

as a former SP et al player, i have thought the same thing. especially wild bill's breifings. wb did some scens for cmbo but seem abscent for now. wwb at boots and tracks is not the same person, but they are friends.

there is a program called mapping mission, but i have yet to figure it out. it is to take maps and turn them into cm maps. do a search in these forums.

Thanks for the Welcome. I just finished "Yelnia Stare". I loaded all the Demo senarios to the main game. Great fight! Major Victory as the Germans. I lost both ATG's within the first three turns. Just one track hit.

What I find great about this game so far is the covering arcs for weapons. I can finally use properinfantry tactics in the defence. Those 50mm motors do not have much range, only 100 meters. I love the offboard arty, used it to break up the Russian attack. Tanks are great but I am a grunt at heart.

RawRecruit,

After some more boot training on scenarios I will give PBEM a try. Right now I am getting a fell for the game.

Question: Will Combat Missions come out with a Pacific Theater. I served in the USMC from 72 to 85, Airwing. My main interest is the Pacific. That was a real Grunt theater. I love to see a Tarawa action. SPWAW has a good version of this I would like to see reproduced.

Thanks again for warm welcome.

Originally posted by Firefly:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by junk2drive:

as a former SP et al player, i have thought the same thing. especially wild bill's breifings. wb did some scens for cmbo but seem abscent for now.

Actually Wild Bill did some of the scenarios on the disk for CMAK. </font>

Welcome WarHawk!

Mapping Mission is to be found att CMMC2. Ver. 1.09 is the last one. Wonderful tool and works now as well for CMBO.

"The Iron Road Block" is a piece of cake, for the Germans as well. Keep the tank button up and stressed with your 37mm ATG. It gives you a good chance to get your 88's in position, the rest is easy smile.gif

Regards