Latest Mods @ Zimorodok.org!

Dear god almighty that Panther G is gorgeous. Looks great next to your recent Panther A mod as well. I now officially nominate Gurra as the Panther king.

And about MikeyD's Panzer IVH, well, what could i possibly say that hasn't already been said. I don't even bother reading or looking at the pics of his mods, i just go dl immediately.

Thanks guys, you both rock. smile.gif

Both are very much fun in CMBB. I'm building an "escape/covered retreat" scenario (totally fictional) that uses nothing but these guys. (7 IVH's and 4 V G's and the various HT's vs. ~40 T-34/85's) They look beautiful in game. Absolutely freaking gorgeous.

Now...if i could only figure out how to win my own scenarios.

Zim

Gurra & MikeyD,

Downloaded your mods last night, and let me tell you, they are superb! I'm kinda a Gurra man for CMETO, but MikeyD's Pz IVH lurks the hills of Italy and rolls on the plains and forests of the Russian Front.

Keep up the good work, both of you!

DavidI

PS - Gurra, don't forget those SPW's!

di

I've got to admit I was playing a new scenario in your (David I's) excellent CM-ETO mega-mod last night - I really do love playing it - when my own modded PzIV H appears from around a corner. The first time I'd seen it in action. I thought to myself "Dang, I may have actually managed to do a half-decent job on this one!"

Some of my mods I tend to wince painfully when I see them appear in a game.

Guest ExplodingMonkey
Originally posted by MikeyD:

Some of my mods I tend to wince painfully when I see them appear in a game.

NOT!

Ahh, artists are never truly satisfied with their work, are they? ;)

[ June 02, 2005, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: ExplodingMonkey ]