Flying shells mod

Hy,can anyone tell me wich is the mod ,or wich are the mods that make the flying shells look better(i mean so they nolonger all look like a flying black ball)? There are a lot of mods out there and i thout it would be easyer if i asked u guys,so i dont have to sort them all out. Thank u for your time.

what a ****y deal,the tracers are just for bullets and small calibre guns,even the 37 fires a big ball like the 122 one the russinas have on the is2,it's damned hilaryous,is cmak the same? Couse if it is i am stiking to cmbo.Damned unwriten rulles,it's always the same,when a great game apears the sequals always suck more and more. :( (((

Originally posted by Petrus Daniel:

Damned unwriten rulles,it's always the same,when a great game apears the sequals always suck more and more. :( (((

Don't worry, be happy and look forward to the new CM as it's bound to be worth the wait I'm sure! :D

--------------------

"We intend to expand the design and continue to advance the state of the art in tactical wargaming. That is a promise!"

Charles Moylan

Stephen Grammont

Originally posted by SKELLEN:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Petrus Daniel:

Damned unwriten rulles,it's always the same,when a great game apears the sequals always suck more and more. :( (((

Don't worry, be happy and look forward to the new CM as it's bound to be worth the wait I'm sure! :D </font>

Petrus,

Just asking. Not sure if I am dealing with a non-English speaker or an American moron. Not many would chose "Herr Fuhrer" as their email address and their interests as "meny" for their profile.

Just curious.

DavidI

[ June 29, 2006, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: David I ]

Originally posted by Petrus Daniel:

U,like meny other gamers are morons,but that's life,cincerly i dont give a **** about u'r moronic objections. And cmbo is better then cmbb,but your punny little brains cant think and see the diference.

:D haha what a comedian. It's like.. you take a fourteen year old, put him in a box, shake the box, and out comes an angry disoriented annoying thing.

Originally posted by zmoney:

I wasn't trying to mean my man. Maybe my brain is punny but I just haven't ever heard anyone other than yourself say CMBO is the best game out of the series. That doesn't mean your an idiot.

Well,the thing is i didnt compare it to cmak allso,so i didnt say it is the best in the whole series,i dont have cmak yet,i just sayed it's better than cmbb,but i havent had the games for a long time,that was my first impression,i play cmbb too,but that shell thing realy ruins the estetics.I dont know why,but that's the thing that captured my atention at first glamps.

Mr Daniel, if you think you're getting a negative reaction from people on this forum, it's because you're email and AIM is "Herr_Fuhrer8", which makes people think you may be a nazi or have admiration for Hitler etc.

Is this true or not?

You see, people who come to this board tend to know enough about history to know nazis were stupid, brutal savages who were blinded enough by their own mindset to make rudimentary errors in military strategy. I think it's the last point that really bites.

Of course, you could just be being ironic or whatever, in which case it's ill-advised on a medium where such things are hard to transmit.

Translation... he hasn't stolen CMAK yet. He's some little 14 year old 'pyrate' twerp that thinks he's smart because he can copy CDs or whatever. He doesn't realize that he's not smarter, it's just that we're old enough to get jobs and don't have to use a month's allowance to actually buy a game. Go mow some lawns or something and stop being such a looser, grow a spine and stop cheating. Anyway, hopefully Madmatt will ban him a second time. It's little comploosers like that that made me stop playing Battlefield Vietnam online.

What a tool.

14 year old and shake- that was a good laugh! That's exactly how I feel.

Mike