Angry Faces, War Cries, Soddball Scenarios, and More... Maggot!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

Incidentally, my game against MasterGoodale has now been running for 6 months and I am trying to decide whether this is the time to call upon The Brood and declare MasterGoodale a No-Turn-Sending-Pus-Monkey.

Hell yes, the sooner the better!!! :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Stop depressing me with pictures of vehicles I can't afford.

Well, fire the maid, butler, groundskeeper and mechanic for all of your fine sports cars and that baby can be yours. :D </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Well, fire the maid, butler, groundskeeper and mechanic for all of your fine sports cars and that baby can be yours. :D </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

I almost forgot to comment on the plaintive wail from Soddball.

Shut yer yap, limey. You KNEW that MissusNoballs was a no-turn-sending hoor and yet you started a game anywho. Now for a man that heralds from a country with a feudal monarchy dating back to the Dark Ages you have the attention span of gnat with ADD. Do what I do, enjoy your other PBEMs and don't count MG into the count of PBEMs you are currently running. For instance, I am playing 8 PBEM games right now but in actuality it is only 7 as one is with MG.

Satisfied? Good.

Canuks and Brits, mocking each other. The end of the world is truly near. Speaking of the end of the world:

Axe2121 - NAPALM R0X0R3D JOOZ!

Robohn - Just lost the last of his tank support. Fear the Marder.

Shoesties4th - Much like the Brits, his Russian hord must be stopping for a tea break. Some PTRD teams that were pesting my HT just got slathered in TNT for their troubles.

Edit: The above mentioned maggots have a helping of :mad: in their in box.

[ July 01, 2003, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: Nippy ]

I'm sure Teddy will be back in here with us all soon once he has stopped quoting Duran Duran lyrics on the CMMOS thread! tongue.gif

BTW Edward old bean, managed to make it down to Wimbledon to see ol' Tiger Tim in action at all?

[edit] Sorry for the lack of :mad: in my original post, my delivery hadn't arrived when I originally posted, however it's here now so here you go:- :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

[ July 01, 2003, 07:23 AM: Message edited by: Crow ]

I looked in the Opponents Wanted forum and couldn't find this thread. So what happened? The forces of the status quo triumphant again!! So much for Soddball being a liberal. ;)

So, what's the plan when CMAK comes out in a few months? Where will the Cheery Waffle thread go then? Hmmmm? To the CMAK forum? What about the guys who prefer the Eastern Front, especially the uber-Finns? :confused:

MasterGoodale (the maggot) can really be funny. I really enjoyed his announcement that he was going on vacation. It certainly isn't a vacation from sending CMBB turns. Soddball, just surrender your game and be done with it. Six months is way too long to play a single scenario. My current game with MGdale is a 45+ turn, 4,500 point abomination (created by the self-titled Grandmaster himself). I have no hope of finishing it this calendar year unless Goodale can accelerate to a faster pace than a single turn every week or two.

There are several of you (Keke, Axe, mike_the_wino, UXcva_) I owe rematches to, and several of you (Nippy, Soddball, Shosties, etc.) I haven't yet played, and I have an idea I'd like to toss out for your consideration. My idea is to set up a small (1,200 point) battle where we purchase our own units. The twist would be that I would use the same map and the same defending units in all the battles. You guys would select your own units for a probe. That way I would have no idea what any of you were using in your probe. What do you think? Anybody game (not gamey mike, game)? I'll call it the first "Beat Dave Like a Rented Mule Tournament". :D:D

Originally posted by Crow:

I'm sure Teddy will be back in here with us all soon once he has stopped quoting Duran Duran lyrics on the CMMOS thread! tongue.gif

Ah, Simon le Bon ... bon viveur, yachtsman, fashion guru, modern poet and 20th century icon smile.gif

Originally posted by Crow:

BTW Edward old bean, managed to make it down to Wimbledon to see ol' Tiger Tim in action at all?

I prefer to watch his "progress" from the comfort of my drawing room ... that way I've always got a stiff drink to hand. I've also been practicing my best Gareth Hunt "coffee bean shake", to emulate my sporting hero next time I wish to apear all mean, moody and magnificent.

Quick updates:

Cheery Waffle is turning ugly, with Dave's StuG-shaped "assault gun?" giving my brave tankers a suspiciously hard time. He swears blind it's a Kubelwagon on steroids, but judging from the craters the damn thing is leaving everywhere I have my doubts. Still, I'm hoping to "turn up the heat" on the Krauts in the village...

Meanwhile, my battle with the "Sultan of Gaminess" - aka, mike_the_wino (the maggot) - is reaching its crux. My "light tanks" appear to be outclassed by his "light tanks" and I'm starting to wish I'd perused the shopping list more carefully to get more bang per buck. Or simply bought a few KVs...

Axe is discovering the drawbacks of PBEM and AAR-writing with a complete muppet. Having mistyped or completely forgotten my password after a night on the gin, we're having to go back to the setup phase. *sigh*

And as for MG, the mold encrusted non-TNT chucker, I think I will have uninstalled CMBB to make way for CMAK before our monstrous encounter is completed.

Toodle pip,

Teddy

At the risk of riling Mike -- w00t!! Happy Canada Day!! Not bad for only 136 years, eh?

Maybe this will turn your revulsion of all things Canadian into a smattering of respect -- our first Prime Minister, Sir John A. Macdonald, was an alcoholic and, when the "Pacific Scandal" broke, was found insensible on booze. He was accused of accepting bribes in connection with the awarding of contracts in the construction of the trans-continental railway but had a great defense -- "Ummm, I've been pretty wasted for the last couple of years." While his government fell, in true Canadian style, he was forgiven and re-elected a few years later.

We also had William Lyon Mackenzie King who guided us through the Second World War. His most marked characteristic? He liked to get political advice from his dead mother's spirit and his dog.

Turns this morning, picnic at the lake for lunch, turns this afternoon, barbecue for dinner, turns this evening -- reading all day. Ahh, life is good.

Jas :mad: n

Keke that whole sitting around naked in the out of doors is that a Finnish thing? The one the right is either the most effeminate man I have ever seen or a chick with a 6-pack, washboard stomach.

No, it's an Aussie ad AFAIK.

Maybe the gal is the infamous Skunk Nads making lunch for his neighbours while MasterGoodale is inside trying to figure out how to send PBEM-files to his opponents. :mad:

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

I've also been practicing my best Gareth Hunt "coffee bean shake", to emulate my sporting hero next time I wish to apear all mean, moody and magnificent.

LOL! I should stop reading this thread in the office, me laughing out loud is starting to attract attention! :D

DaveH's Germans seem to have tuned up to our little Russian HQ soiree uninvited, I bet they haven't even brought a bottle of booze with them either! :mad:

And I second Edward's :mad: :mad: :mad: at the hectic schedule which Axe2121 is enduring, how do you cope? tongue.gif

Originally posted by Keke:

Maybe the gal is the infamous Skunk Nads making lunch for his neighbours while MasterGoodale is inside trying to figure out how to send PBEM-files to his opponents. :mad:

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

I'm not in the office Crow, so I can laugh as loud as I want.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Originally posted by Dave H:

You guys would select your own units for a probe. That way I would have no idea what any of you were using in your probe.

What an excellent idea! How come nobody has thought this before? :rolleyes:

:mad:

You maggots are so full of chicken-flavored **** a blind fox wouldn't know the difference! :mad:

I have NINE PBEMs going on you scum sucking puss pods!! I'm going on vacation! And when I get back there's gonna be hell to pay! :mad: After all of you defeated maggots slither away I'm gonna take on no more than 3 PBEMs at a time so I can really put a crushing to you and use at least 1% of my strategic genius on each of you! :mad:

I RUUUUUUULLLLE!!! Just ask DaveH!! :mad:

GGRRGRGGRGRGRARGAARGRGARGAGRA!!!! :mad: