Angry Faces, War Cries, Soddball Scenarios, and More... Maggot!

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grr. sometimes I hate self employment. Like today, when it's 10:15pm and I've only just finished and I start again at 7:30am for a 12-hour day. Yeesh. :mad: :mad:

Turn out to Snarker, that gamey love slut, who is whining because he's had it so easy the last 20 turns and has just started losing infantry.

Then, sometimes I think of all the sad sack wage monkeys that you are and it makes me giggle.

Originally posted by Snarker:

Yes, Sodded Lot, I also giggle when I think of you working all those hours for the flippin' tax man.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Heck, last year I had more medical bills than I did gross earnings. Yet I still owed money to Uncle Sam at the end of the year. Someone explain that to me, please.

God, right offs are a joke. :mad:

Dave H I am using your soap box to haul the empties out to the recycler...get it back to you in a few.

Alas, my brave troops failed to overcome Keke's hordes of Russian inf supported by multiple tanks and guns. I don't know why 100 veteran and crack troops can't beat 200 green Russians dug-in like ticks in a a night battle. Nice balance Soddy.

Originally posted by Nippy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Yes, Sodded Lot, I also giggle when I think of you working all those hours for the flippin' tax man.

Heck, last year I had more medical bills than I did gross earnings. Yet I still owed money to Uncle Sam at the end of the year. Someone explain that to me, please.

God, right offs are a joke. :mad: </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Alas, my brave troops failed to overcome Keke's hordes of Russian inf supported by multiple tanks and guns. I don't know why 100 veteran and crack troops can't beat 200 green Russians dug-in like ticks in a a night battle. Nice balance Soddy.

I fear that it is your suckage which is at stake, and nothing else, Mike_the_Suckage. :mad:

Anyone else had trouble winning as the Germans on Kneiber Dam?

Thought not.

Originally posted by Snarker:

Tee hee! Little do you know, Snogrot. My accountant is very thorough and poor Mr Tax Man has his grubby paws about a million miles from all my cash. :mad:

My sound card built into my motherboard has decided to start throwing TNT at my lovely shiny separate sound card. I'll be taking my PC round to my hardware expert to separate the offending parties (hey I program the things I don't know how to build 'em!) Therefore there may be a slight lull in my turn sending of a day or two. tongue.gif

Meanwhile SitRep:

My troops continue to freeze their asses off in Perishingly Parky in Piccadilly while waiting for Axe's troops to stop tobogganing and start fighting (once they do start fighting no doubt we'll wish they were still tobogganing! :mad: )

DaveH's commandos are getting very excited, as they have spotted some officer types that they are now proceeding to attack with a little too much gusto for my liking. :mad:

Overall summary:-

GRAARRARRAAAAARRRAAAAAGGGGGH! :mad:

[Edit] Because I can't spell Picccccadillllly. :mad:

[ July 15, 2003, 10:35 AM: Message edited by: Crow ]

Originally posted by Crow:

My sound card built into my motherboard has decided to start throwing TNT at my lovely shiny separate sound card. I'll be taking my PC round to my hardware expert to separate the offending parties (hey I program the things I don't know how to build 'em!) Therefore there may be a slight lull in my turn sending of a day or two. tongue.gif

Do we have the making of a MasterofexcusesJr. here?

My troops continue to freeze their asses off in Perishingly Parky in Picadilly while waiting for Axe's troops to stop tobogganing and start fighting (once they do start fighting no doubt we'll wish they were still tobogganing! :mad: )
That just shows the disdain my troops hold for your troops' skills. When they get closer you'll also see they each have one hand tied behind their backs.

Overall summary:-I suck!!!!
I couldn't agree more, maggot. :mad: :mad:

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by AxeZIZI:

Do we have the making of a MasterofexcusesJr. here?

Nah, it won't get to that stage, if I haven't got it back in a day or 2 I'll install at work and send turns from here. I would prefer not to install CM here tho, I need to get some work flavoured bits done during the day you know! tongue.gif

Just remembered to add some :mad: :mad: :mad: for your enjoyment!

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Blech. My bad. redface.gif I meant Gyrene.

Here.

Neither. The ugly bastid on the left is Simon Elwen, and the deformed monkey on the right is a chum from uni. I was taking the photo.

Little note to Goodale. As expected, you have stopped sending turns cos you are receiving an arse whooping. Get it on.

To everyone else: argahrgahrhgarha.

Originally posted by Shosties4th:

DaveH just got a lesson in how not to move armor around. :mad:

More like a lesson of what happens when tanks take their leisurely time and get left naked when a smoke screen disappears. redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Timing is everything, and it didn't work out.

Now added to the database of CMBB lessons learned.