Those That I Taunt I Do Not Hate, And Who Hates the Peng Challenge I Do Not Love

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

<font size=-1>Leeeeeeo, someday you and I have to have a long talk about using available terrain for cover. M'kay?

booworld.jpg

</font>

Ahhh yes, the ever-popular "Inside Boo's Mind" terrain mod.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leeeeeeo, someday you and I have to have a long talk about using available terrain for cover. M'kay?

Total victory for the stalwart lad from Ohio. 86-14. It's so good to be me.

Now see? The only time it's good to be you is in this virtual world in which we all agree to participate. Yes, you beat me in a (ok, many) games of CM. However, I'd rather have you best me in every game of CM we ever play than have to live your miserably contentious life in which all right thinking gentleman take pains to avoid asking "What's with that over-sized noggin of yours, then? It's like Sputnik!"

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Rune, the map is on its way to MrSpkr. He'll send it to you for the final polish and then you can ram it down your squires throat

rune, the forces are in place. I will finish briefings up tomorrow and send this one your direction.

Steve

OK, I give up. I'm done ever trying to post another picture. First, I try posting to Yahoo, and 75% of the time, the links disappear within a day, or for some reason, some people can see the image and others can't. Then I try this "Monty's Pics" (C'mon. What kind of a name is that? Why not name it "Fred and Ethel's Picture Hostin' Extravaganza"?) and it turns it into some kind of strange Op Art pixel goulash. Then, I try uploading onto MSN's "My Picture" site and for some reason I can't even link to a picture I uploaded to it!!!

So, from now on, I will be forced to verbally describe every image I want to show you all. And if you think Seanachai can be excruciatingly long-winded to the point where you want to pound your head against a cinder block until your eyes are crossed you can't read any more words...be prepared.

OK, I give up. I'm done ever trying to post another picture. First, I try posting to Yahoo, and 75% of the time, the links disappear within a day, or for some reason, some people can see the image and others can't. Then I try this "Monty's Pics" (C'mon. What kind of a name is that? Why not name it "Fred and Ethel's Picture Hostin' Extravaganza"?) and it turns it into some kind of strange Op Art pixel goulash. Then, I try uploading onto MSN's "My Picture" site and for some reason I can't even link to a picture I uploaded to it!!!

So, from now on, I will be forced to verbally describe every image I want to show you all. And if you think Seanachai can be excruciatingly long-winded to the point where you want to pound your head against a cinder block until your eyes are crossed you can't read any more words...be prepared.

[serious]

I cut and pasted the link, and went there directly, it worked fine, impressive work with that AA gun. That monty's site seems pretty useful, 30 days free image hosting? And all it looks like you need is an email, so after 30 days, get another free yahoo or hotmail account and sign up again.

[serious/]

Originally posted by Leeo:

The following slack-jawed idjits (otherwise known as Knights of the Pool) owe me turns.

Boo: I just sent him one.

Nidan1: I just sent him one that had been lazying around on the beach of my hard drive.

OGSF: I just sent him a turn many moons ago. He's likely too involved with his new virgin wool-lined kilt to pay me much attention.

Moriarty: I just finished kicking his ass on a completely unfair QB map. I'll take it! He owes me a set up for a hot summer night with lots of flamethrowers. I can see his skull by the flickering firelight already...

Lars: He's pretending he has other things to do. He cannot shirk his duty.

Hiram: Apparently (and with good reason, as far as his instinctual understanding of reason goes) he's still twitterpated.

Noba: For some reason he thinks recreation is more important than CM.

<big>BURN HIM!</big>

C'mon chaps, send me a frikken turn!

Dear Lads, this tripe from a liver-spotted, pork belly, who once said he enjoyed playing PBEM with me because I replyed to turns, ON A BETTER THAN ONCE A MONTH BASIS!!!, then he just drifts in and out of a PBEM like a bad smell on a hot day, you can get a hint of the aroma, but then it disappears.

It's steamy hot. Muggy. My eyes are watering and my sinuses are draining. Am I...

... undergoing a bout of colonic irrigation?... *sniff*... bit suprising for the sinuses, I'd imagine... oh, well...

...not for or me to ask really...

...suppose he know's what he's doing...

Yeknod

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

You're an idiot. Hope that helped. Ready to play another game or are you using the "I'm too brain dead to figure out my computer" excuse?

You're a furball. I hope that helped. Are you going to send a frikken turn, or are you still using the "I've managed to find a (Very Fine) Lady who'll put up with me" excuse?

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

OK, I give up. Excuses snipped

You're an idiot. Hope that helped. Ready to play another game or are you using the "I'm too brain dead to figure out my computer" excuse? </font>

What the hell happened to the night shift here? Did Oddstralya forget to pay it's electric bill?

No, actually this has become the Welcome to the demented world of Boo_Radley Thread , and we were waiting for you to stick your ugly head up like a prairie dog at sunrise.

I'm just back from the Badlands of South Dakota, Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Deadwood, all of that.

It's pretty darned cool if you've not seen it already. Carven mountains, whether by wind and water or by dynamite and drill, are pretty awesome.

And what does your average fashion-conscious nubile young woman wear on her trek through the Badlands in July? From what I was able to notice in the various scenic stops, not much at all - altogether a fine choice.

Ladies and gentlemen, Boo, the master of failure, proudly presents his rendition of "Sorry... you are trying to acces an image from outside of ImageStation.com."

Next week, Boo will attempt to walk AND chew bubblegum AT THE SAME TIME!

Don't miss it!

Steve

By the way -- turns out tomorrow -- I hope -- God willing and the creek don't rise.

Why didn't somebody tell me that being an adult would require so much of my time? I wouldn't have done it had I known.

Steve

[ July 28, 2003, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by dalem:

I'm just back from the Badlands of South Dakota, Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Deadwood, all of that.

It's pretty darned cool if you've not seen it already. Carven mountains, whether by wind and water or by dynamite and drill, are pretty awesome.

And what does your average fashion-conscious nubile young woman wear on her trek through the Badlands in July? From what I was able to notice in the various scenic stops, not much at all - altogether a fine choice.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's all nice and everything -- where's my setup?

Steve

This is just a test.

[serious] Can everybody see this it a B-17G? And not some drug induced image?[/serious] fb8ce4b3.jpg.orig.jpg

Yeah, I can see it, a B-17g, with the port outboard engine feathered, and the tail all shot up. The "Miss Lizzie" nose art is unmistakeable, a classic photo from WWII. Is that a UFO just off to the right there?, I can just barely make it out. Dope!!!

[ July 28, 2003, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: Nidan1 ]

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Ladies and gentlemen, Boo, the master of failure, proudly presents his rendition of "Sorry... you are trying to acces an image from outside of ImageStation.com."

Next week, Boo will attempt to walk AND chew bubblegum AT THE SAME TIME!

Don't miss it!

Steve

Well, after pasting the properties into my address bar and hitting enter, it not only shows up in the other window, but shows up in his post.

You're getting closer, Boo bear, dear. Keep trying! {aside}and we'll keep laughing

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Keep trying! {aside}and we'll keep laughing

I am so relieved that you and Hiram are in such good spirits. It gives me hope that a turn has been sent!

PS-Yes, my shirt is still on!!!

PPS-Possible no delivery again?

PPPS-Thank you for your time.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Keep trying! {aside}and we'll keep laughing

I am so relieved that you and Hiram are in such good spirits. It gives me hope that a turn has been sent!

PS-Yes, my shirt is still on!!!

PPS-Possible no delivery again?

PPPS-Thank you for your time. </font>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Very odd indeed...My files show I sent the turn via email at 2:04 am this morning. What's wrong with your inbox??? Fix it or somefink.

Alas, my working stiff soul must retire from all things internet at midnight. I will look forward to releasing your pent-up frustration when I am home tonite.

Thank you for your prompt response!

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Very odd indeed...My files show I sent the turn via email at 2:04 am this morning. What's wrong with your inbox??? Fix it or somefink.

Alas, my working stiff soul must retire from all things internet at midnight. I will look forward to releasing your pent-up frustration when I am home tonite.

Thank you for your prompt response! </font>