Those That I Taunt I Do Not Hate, And Who Hates the Peng Challenge I Do Not Love

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

So, for overacheivers like us, an abbreviated course of apprenticeship is called for.

Now there's an idea...

How about a good ol' Squire challenge? We'll need another victem. I'll whip up a map. Who'll handle the troop selections? Who'll do the weather and what not?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by NG cavscout:

So, for overacheivers like us, an abbreviated course of apprenticeship is called for.

Now there's an idea...

How about a good ol' Squire challenge? We'll need another victem. I'll whip up a map. Who'll handle the troop selections? Who'll do the weather and what not? </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Luckily the Shavian House is more discriminating in it's applicants and their path to Knighthood ...

Discrimination Official from the Shaving House: Are you breathing?

Typical twit they let in: I fink so

Discrimination Official from the Shaving House: check. Now, spin around three... no better make that two times and tap your toes together.

Typical twit they let in: after several tries, he manages this amazing feat

Discrimination Official from the Shaving House: Very good. I dub you knight. If we can't dazzle them with brilliance, we will overwhelm them with numbers

Okay, that's it!

Whoever you are pretending to be Berli, what have you done with the old, dried up, humorless, cranky, one-line posting, gasping for life Olde One that we have come to revile and despise?

Regardless, I would request that you keep him there and continue posting. You are a lot more interesting and funny.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I'll handle troop selections. You want Super Gory, Burnin' Fields, 'Splodey Surprise, or Keystone Kops?

You can decide that when you see the map </font>

I am watching the masterpiece of propaganda filmmaking, Triumph des Willens this evening. So powerful and skillful is the director that even my pigeon-German is sufficient to understand what is going on. Leni did a truly outstanding job of making a loathsome personality and regim appear not merely acceptable, but incredible and awe inspiring.

Of course, not even Leni's talents could make you lot seem even tolerable, let alone triumphant.

Steve

Envy ill becomes you Berli! I mean after all, what kind of name is House of Berli?

Envy? And here I thought that was nausea... must have been the vomitting that confused me

I don't call it the House of Berli (that was coined by one of the idiots we see so often around here)... I call it Hell, bit warm, but it is home

[ July 26, 2003, 08:43 AM: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Envy ill becomes you Berli! I mean after all, what kind of name is House of Berli?

Envy? And here I thought that was nausea... must have been the vomitting that confused me

I don't call it the House of Berli (that was coined by one of the idiots we see so often around here)... I call it Hell, bit warm, but it is home </font>

Originally posted by SirReal:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

Oh my! You have gone and done it now, lad. Apparently you have no clue as to how evil, vile and corrupt my liege is to dare give him a chance to send you one of his scenarios.

Why not? Even should he win, who would hold it against me, knowing what a craven cheater of a designer he is? No, he may win the battle, but he shall surely lose the war.

I'm happy to make your day anytime, my Lady. I'm not surprised to learn that Hiram obviously has failed to do so, at least today.

/SirReal </font>

Since my soap now looks like a chia pet, the following activities are scheduled for today:

1. Back hair shaving

2. Monobrow tweezing

3. A rowsing game of hide-the-loofah

4. Shedding on the cats to get them back

The...uh...House of Hiram suffers from too much body hair. How can the House of Hiram live with so much hair? Well, the House of Hiram hit puberty twice.

Oh, and turns are out.

Final note with an offer. Any volunteers out there willing to help out with braiding of arse hair? I have my special rasta beads.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

<font size=-1>

1. Back hair shaving

</font>

Shaving? Wimp. Wax it. And ask Lady Moraine to record the screams for us.

<font size=-1>

braiding of arse hair

</font>

Braiding? Wimp. Wax it. And ask Lady Moraine to record the screams for us.

[Edited to increase the pain]

[ July 26, 2003, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

Since my soap now looks like a chia pet, the following activities are scheduled for today:

1. Back hair shaving

2. Monobrow tweezing

3. A rowsing game of hide-the-loofah

4. Shedding on the cats to get them back

The...uh...House of Hiram suffers from too much body hair. How can the House of Hiram live with so much hair? Well, the House of Hiram hit puberty twice.

Oh, and turns are out.

Final note with an offer. Any volunteers out there willing to help out with braiding of arse hair? I have my special rasta beads.

My good Hiram

I realize that your upkeep requires extensive allotments of time and patience which is provided so unselfishly by your dear Lady Moraine.

However:

If I could request that she be given just a small amount of time to send me a turn in our ever-lengthening contest, I would be most grateful.

Envy ill becomes you Berli! I mean after all, what kind of name is House of Berli? It sounds like a discount burlap bag store in Ohio ... I understand they have a LOT of them there.

Joe

Pfaugh! Once again you show us all that your knowledge of geography is on a par with the gymnastic prowess of a colony of cherrystone clams.

The local chain of burlap bag emporiums is called House of Burlap Bags. Not very original, I'll grant you, but it's a niche market, so what do you expect?

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

My good Hiram

I realize that your upkeep requires extensive allotments of time and patience which is provided so unselfishly by your dear Lady Moraine.

However:

If I could request that she be given just a small amount of time to send me a turn in our ever-lengthening contest, I would be most grateful.

In response to this (in specific the latter part), I sent turns out a couple of days ago (my emails are dated the 24th), but for some reason, they did not make their destinations.

I have resent yours and NG cavscout's, so if any of you others that I am playing haven't received a turn from me in the last couple days, let me know and I will resend.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Envy ill becomes you Berli! I mean after all, what kind of name is House of Berli? It sounds like a discount burlap bag store in Ohio ... I understand they have a LOT of them there.

Joe

Pfaugh! Once again you show us all that your knowledge of geography is on a par with the gymnastic prowess of a colony of cherrystone clams.

The local chain of burlap bag emporiums is called House of Burlap Bags. Not very original, I'll grant you, but it's a niche market, so what do you expect? </font>

Originally posted by Moraine Sedai:

In response to this (in specific the latter part), I sent turns out a couple of days ago (my emails are dated the 24th), but for some reason, they did not make their destinations.

I have resent yours and NG cavscout's, so if any of you others that I am playing haven't received a turn from me in the last couple days, let me know and I will resend.

Ah, the honor and integrity of a true Lady of the Pool is like a breeze of cool air on a hot summer day.

There was of course no doubt in my mind that the Great Patron Saint of Georgia, Saint Shemp, had interceded on your behalf to spare you the grief that must now begin to flow.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

There was of course no doubt in my mind that the Great Patron Saint of Georgia, Saint Shemp, had interceded on your behalf to spare you the grief that must now begin to flow.

This is about as fitting a match up as anyone could ever conceive... shempport.jpg