The Wheels of the Challenge Thread go "Peng, Peng, Peng".

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

pythonp8-inquisition.jpg

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our four...no... Amongst our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Be a shame wouldn't it, a REAL shame if something were to ... I don't know ... HAPPEN to young lenakonrad ... I know I'd be devastated.

Joe

Nothing will happen to me.I'm immortal (immoral).

Don't ask me how.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lenakonrad:

pythonp8-inquisition.jpg

Justicar is mad

Down with Justicar!!!

Sir Konrad (who's giving good advice)

Faithful Squire To Sir AUSSIEJEFF

Oh I'm not mad ... a bit peeved perhaps.

Actually, I think he meant mad as in 'as a hatter'

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

pythonp8-inquisition.jpg

Justicar is mad

Down with Justicar!!!

Joe </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

pythonp8-inquisition.jpg

Justicar is mad

Down with Justicar!!!

Joe </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Here's a thought, aren't both Aussie Jeff and therefore konrad fruits of your loins? Must make you quite proud.

Why yes they are! One might inquire as to which moron here is responsible for you? Now there's a house that should be burned to the ground, its members sold into slavery and the fields where they lived salted </font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Here's a thought, aren't both Aussie Jeff and therefore konrad fruits of your loins? Must make you quite proud.

Why yes they are! One might inquire as to which moron here is responsible for you? Now there's a house that should be burned to the ground, its members sold into slavery and the fields where they lived salted </font>

Originally posted by Noba:

Oi ! Git. Don't you owe me a setup, or somefink ?

Noba.

Oy, Gevalt! I probably do. I'm so popular, don't you know. Everybody wants to fill up Boo's dance card.

OK, expect something soon.

(Hmmm...Nidan1 just sent me some kind of abomination he just designed...maybe this would be a good victim, er, ah...candidate to try it out on.)

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

Oi ! Git. Don't you owe me a setup, or somefink ?

Noba.

Oy, Gevalt! I probably do. I'm so popular, don't you know. </font>

Nothing is amusing, anymore.

Please do me the favour of arguing over whether something is 'amusing', the way everyone does over 'what we should do to keep anything in the Peng Challenge Thread from being amusing'.

Bugger. I just don't know.

Had a bad few days. Came in here for a bit of a larf, and get nothing. Bugger.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Please do me the favour of arguing over whether something is 'amusing', the way everyone does over 'what we should do to keep anything in the Peng Challenge Thread from being amusing'.

Oh you poor man. (loose intrepretation I know)

How grey your life must be. How sad your poor pathetic-ness is on display for all to laugh over.

Feh ! Get a grip man (there it is again) we don't give a fat rats' clacker if you need / want / get a laugh. We only care that when we poke you in the eye with a stick, that you yell, and scream, and hop around on one foot cursing. Now THAT would be funny. It's a challenge in here all right....keeping the likes of you away.

SOD OFF.

Pathetic.

Stupid letter 's'

Noba.

[ June 10, 2003, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: Noba ]

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

I wonder if anyone has ever understood any post made by that Polish guy...and if one of his posts ever made sense...would it really be one of his posts...

*puts on zen-Budhist philosophy hat*

If you spent less time persecuting this poor imbecile, and scaring off half the women in Sweden, and more time getting turns out, you would be a happier person...hmmmmm...better yet continue on your present course of misery and dispair...wallow in the loneliness of your hollow existence, lament over lost loves, stick your head in the oven, man, and breathe deeply....and then run to the light, all is well there.

Something to make Seanachai smile. Or, if not, to make him run screaming from the room, all vestiges of sanity, civilization and acquired wisdom purged from his mind, reducing him to a mindless, quivering blob of suppurating flesh, trying to hide from the sun's rays as it inches it's way behind a dumpster.

In other words, just another Tuesday morning.

Oh the horror!

Guest konrad

In other words, just another Tuesday morning.

You are pretty good dancer ,Boo .

Advice: will be better if you dance naked.

[ June 10, 2003, 09:15 AM: Message edited by: lenakonrad ]

You're going to get another chance to watch me fall off a boat again this weekend, what more do you want?

SSN Hint Of The Day: Change channels without asking.

Now sod off.

I should think laughing is very over-rated... not that I've tried... and one has to maintain a certain deportment in these matters... *sniff* no, glumness... brooding glumness and misery is our lot. Unless one has a tail and I don't think Gnomes have tails... but then tails can only be so diverting and in a limitless universe yer tail is subject to yer entropy and yer coporeal decay and yer shedding skin and wotnot... and that ain't funny at all... *sniff* ....

[thinks a bit]

... and knowing there's a light at the end of tunnel one cannot help but conclude that its the freakin' 06:15 am Express to Rotherhithe... *sniff*... pathetic really... not in yer usual way, but in yer, "oh, the 06:15 am Rotherhithe Express light at end of tunnel seems to have stopped for no particular reason, shall I charge it?"... (one fancies being a suburban Rhino) until one remembers that horns are lacking on a donkey... sad really

Yeknod o' tha Thistle and Defender of the Paddock

[ June 10, 2003, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

The purpose of the SSN Hint of the Day, Oh Pet Rock of the Pool, is to give you the necessary grounding in disrespect for your fellow man to be a worthy member of the MBT.

Keep working at it, there's a good lad...

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Lars , i thought one of the "rules" around here was to sod off like you had a pair or something, you sir sicken and disgust me!

Well, now, who's little boy are you? Does your mommy know you're wandering around the 'Pool all by your lonesome?

I think the actual quote is something like "SOUND off like you have a pair" and not "sod off". But I can understand how a mistake like that could be made when English is just your second language and not even a close second, following far behind your first language, which if I were being very, very kind (and believe me, Ducky, I aint ever that) I would describe as the mewling gibberish commonly ascribed to those pathetic wastes who become demon fodder in so many of H.P. Lovecraft's tales. But since I've already said that I'm not kind, I won't sugar-coat it and just come out and say that your primary language is normally only attributed to people who eat large Mexican dinners real, real fast and then within the hour, if you listen closely, you can hear: "BRRAAAPPPPTTTTT-PUT-PUT-PUT-PUT-PWEEEETTTTTT-FSSSSSSSST", which translates to something like, "Hi, I'm Gaylord, please beat me to death now."

Do you understand now, laddie?

(Edited to say that MrSpkr is a huge girls blouse...like that's news)

[ June 10, 2003, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]