The Forum's not finished until the Fat Goodale waffles his last cherry

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Wow, Dave ......I think you may have a talent as yet untapped.

Sounds like his talents were quite well tapped...... and kegged and bottled and poured!

But there'd better be a turn from him awaiting my arrival home from work!! :mad: :mad: :mad: Getting falling down drunk is no excuse - although perhaps it's another answer to why this forum is so happy! redface.gif

Originally posted by Dave H:

That vacation on Corfu really gave you an inflated ego, didn't it? To whom are you comparing yourself, the Greek fishermen who all look like Zorba?

How exactly did that vacation go, anyway? Get on airplane in England, begin drinking. Land at Corfu, go to hotel, escalate drinking. Continue drinking seriously until time to get back on airplane. Drink moderately until airplane lands in England. Go home and drink some more. Next day vaguely remember vacation is over. Begin drinking heavily to forget. Sound about right?

The holiday was fun. I did lots of buggerall and read some fine books whilst lounging by the pool watching naked scandie hotties prance about in the buff. Watching scandie sisters rub tanning lotion on each other was worth the trip alone: :mad: :eek: :mad: Luckily I took a clean pair of shorts and an extra packet of Kleenex.

We did our boozing on the local Greek vino, which was fun. They do a slightly sweet, chilled red which is cracking and which is very cheap, offering one the opportunity for a stinking hangover on less than a fiver, something I have not enjoyed since my meths days.

I might send some turns to finish my games off before CM:AK comes out. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Apologies for no turns last night. The maggots building the house next door cut my freaken phone line! :mad: :mad: It should be fixed later tonight so I can get my fix. :mad:

Good One. I'll definitely use that some day :mad:

Sorry for no turns last night pus munches. I was just too damn busy after work. :mad:

MasterGoodale, you dope, I have the perfect mousetrap for you. This trap disposes of the mouse completely, with no need for you to get rid of the carcasses. The trap is not electric, so it has no batteries, and it does not need to be plugged into an outlet, which may save you some shocks. There is no need to set this trap, as it is self guided and will actively seek out the mice. It is mobile, and will fit into places you can't reach. It has proven to be the ultimate mouse eliminator throughout the world. It is available almost anywhere. Chances are you have friends who own extras they would be glad to give you.

Yes, MasterGoodale, the answer to your mouse problem is a <big>CAT!!</big> I suggest you get two, because they will catch twice as many mice and they will entertain each other. Just be sure to have them spayed or neutered. Unless you want lots of kittens, and/or males spraying all over your house, which is about like keeping a pet skunk.

Angry Out Loud Snarker!! :mad: That does indeed look angry.

However, my traps seem to be working "quite effectively" thank you very much. :mad: And they are much cheaper. The current kill count is at 7. :mad: That's right, 7 victims have fallen pray and left me with beloved memories of priceless "last expressions" to ponder. :mad: That's what I like about the snap traps. You get to examine your victim after and you can see in glorious detail his last thoughts and fears as that bar slammed down on his neck. I've even had one priceless one who's eyes were bulged out and claws were stretched out in the cheese. "Caught with his claw in the cookie jar" so to speak. :mad: I'm still deciphering his expression, as they can be qiute complex. As soon as I can summarize his expression in a few words I will post it.

I really would like somebody to send me plans for a VERY ANGRY trap. :mad:

Originally posted by Dave H:

{snip} Unless you want lots of kittens, and/or males spraying all over your house, which is about like keeping a pet skunk.

Grrrr. I have a male car that was neutered at 6 months. Feckin' cat bastidge was spraying in every house we owned, in untraveled corners etc. Now he lives in the workshop in the new house. It was that or target practice...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Dave - I have 2 cats already. But they just bite the mice in half and puke him back up onto my new carpet. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Either that or they play with him :mad:

Man, are you the picky one. So you have to check out your victims and try to decipher their last thoughts? You prefer that fleeting pleasure to the pure joy of waking up one morning and finding that your devoted cats have brought you a present of a dead mouse, bird, rabbit, or something? You're cold hearted, even for a maggot. :D:D

Originally posted by Snarker:

Not as bad as my daughter's first grade teacher - a note home about class activities every week, at least two misspellings / grammar problems in each.

For Johnny Appleseed Day (don't ask, we get the first day of hunting season off also) the teacher wrote, "Dress your child like a Framer." I was torn between Jefferson, Franklin or Mason.

How about as a housing contractor?

If I were you, I would mark each and every mistake and send it back to the teacher.

And add a bunch of :mad: s at the end of it.

And call her a maggot.