Throw some TNT on the fire before it Waffles and mind the Cheery renovations

Originally posted by Dave H:

Hey Keke, hasn't the statute of limitations run out on some of your victories? I think anything over ninety days old should come off your sig line, so you have room for your more recent wins.

Wha? I should count days and stuff?? :eek:

According to my 986-page rule manual one can get his shameful score out of my sig only by winning a rematch. :mad:

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

SNARKER!!! :mad:

I haven't received a turn from you in a flint-chipper's math test!! :mad: What the hell is up???

If you wait much longer I will be forced to deny you your hard-earned Chef's license with a Master's Degree in "Char-Broiling" :mad:

Maggot. :mad:

Sent one AGES ago. Resend out in case your assorted wildlife opened your email and deleted it.

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Damn. :mad: I need PBEM Helper or something! :mad: :mad:

Something tells me that PBEM Helper isn't going to be sufficient in your case. Maggot. tongue.gif:D:D </font>

well well well. . . .look at this. . .a gaggle of little maggots plucked their heads out of the nearest **** and started flapping their fesces-speckled little lips in the breeze. :mad:

For a straight guy, doesn't Gas'erMoodchange spent too much time thinking ****, maggots and fesces-speckled lips?

Time to make some of those crips lispy :mad:

What? Gang bangers with speach impediments are less dangerous?

Damn. :mad: I need PBEM Helper or something! :mad: :mad:
PBEM helper won't tell you you forgot to open a game attachment or read your email. It won't tell you you left the gas on while you renovate your heating system either. You need to watch for Skunk Nads getting woozy for that. But PBEM will remind you to SEND THE FECKIN' TURN!!!

Originally posted by Becket:

Bad day. Turns will be really late tonight, or possibly delayed til tomorrow.

:mad: :mad:

Yer jest yella.

:mad: :mad:

(edit: I hope you mean "bad day" in the sense we usually throw it around. If not, and you mean a really bad day, I hope all is well soon.)

[ October 07, 2003, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

NOW! Who else wants some beatings, hand delieverd by my self?

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Bring it. Send it. I just hope you send turns without having to wipe the mold off'em.

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

....but if you want a bit of TNT chucking then send something my way - I'm sure to be able to do a little better than the late, and never particularly great, Mistress Pourer-of-Piss

all right flint chippers, u want a piece huh?

Setups sent.

We're playing for sigs now. Major gets my sig, or yours.

Busy, work.

I owe turns to:

Platcmdr

Jim Boggs

Maggots that can't send turns:

Dave H

Come on, nancy. The email addie has changed. Announced it, sent you an email telling you same, am I gonna have to drive back to that festering, inbred, red-neck, whitebread hell-hole you call home to rip off a limb and beat some sense into you? Check profile for new addie and get back to losing like the nong that you are. Have you been to intoxicated to send turns?

Suggestions on what to add to Master goodales sig due to my 98 to 2% victory?

Better make it short, the lad has run out of room. Grand Masterbating, Goat-humping, Jizm-Encrusted lil BIATCH that he is. Hell his record sucks as bad as the San Diego Chargers. :eek:

Good morning, maggots! Congratulations to all you KALIfornians who have elected a new governor. Apparently he received something over 3 million votes, which makes him the governor of a state with a population over 33 million. Majority rules, right? So how long before the next recall gets started? :confused:

Suggestions on what to add to Master goodales sig due to my 98 to 2% victory?

How about "There is a god of war, and MasterGoodale is his name, and 86smopuim beat him 98 - 2"

Originally posted by mike_the_whatever:

Maggots that can't send turns:

Dave H

Come on, nancy. The email addie has changed. Announced it, sent you an email telling you same, am I gonna have to drive back to that festering, inbred, red-neck, whitebread hell-hole you call home to rip off a limb and beat some sense into you? Check profile for new addie and get back to losing like the nong that you are. Have you been to intoxicated to send turns?

Mike, I've been waiting for a turn from you. What's the last turn you received? I changed your e-mail address. Did you change again? What is it now, mchupp@drunks_r_us.com or something? tongue.gif