CMBB Strategy Guide Information

We've promised to give you guys an update today about the 2nd revised edition of the CMBB Strategy Guide, so here we go -

the Guide should be shipping by Friday, the 25th. This is our best guess at this point, as it depends on a host of issues not being delayed, but we feel pretty good about it as you can see from the fact that we're announcing it smile.gif

The Guide is completely revised, including all the changes to unit stats introduced with the patches up to 1.03. We've also tried HARD to eliminate all mistakes, typos and printing errors in this 2nd edition. This is the main reason for the delay, but we've triple checked everything. If you still find a typo, blame it on Steve smile.gif

All those who own the first edition will get a free copy of the second edition for no charge. We're paying the shipping, you don't need to do anything else than wait for it to arrive. Same is true for all those who have ordered the Guide but not received it yet (backorder) - your order will be automatically fulfilled as soon as we have stock.

For anybody who would like to order the Guide and hasn't yet, we are going to open it up for orders on the same day that we start shipping, i.e. presumably the 25th. This is in order to avoid problems with people ordering both a game and a guide only to find out that they would get BOTH only after the guide was available (as is stated on the website), and also to avoid people paying for something now that they would only get in two weeks time.

We will post a news item and another reminder on the forum on the day that the Guide will be shipping again.

Martin

PS. And while I'm bumping this up to the top, let me add many thanks to those who have helped with proofreading and editing the data, especially the unit tables!

[ April 11, 2003, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Moon ]

Thank you.... :D

Even with the issues, I thoroughly enjoyed the first edition I purchased and I'm looking forward to making the second edition "dog eared" as well.... ;)

Great customer service... class act.. not too many of those kinds of companies around nowadays... <big salute>

Regards,

Badger

Is it possible to order it for europe?

What would shipping for germany cost?

I have no credit card, is there any other way to pay?

I have the CDV Version and would also order the replacement manual but I think I won't have the nerves to send my manual cover to america ('cause I dont want to wait weeks)

Please answer or do somefink ! ;)

-Is it possible to order it for europe?

The Strategy Guide? Yes.

- What would shipping for germany cost?

$7. For each additional item, add $1.

- I have no credit card, is there any other way to pay?

Yes, check. More details here: Purchase Policy

- I have the CDV Version and would also order the replacement manual but I think I won't have the nerves to send my manual cover to america ('cause I dont want to wait weeks)

Unfortunately that's the only option. It's rarely more than 2 weeks I'd say, though.

Martin