The Peng Challenge Telethon for Australia: How Many Times Can You Just Look Away?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Actually SWINES is incorrect, the correct term for either singular or plural members of the porcine family is SWINE ... quite useful that, you can refer to a single SWINE such as Boo_Radley or a number of SWINE such as ... uh ... a LOT of Boo_Radleys ... or Australians.

Joe

Joe, jOe, joE, JOE, joe and ultimately, Joe.

Has anyone ever told you what a witty, wise and altogether benevolent personage you are? No? Not really surprised.

I will MOST look forward to whipping your hinder along with the remnants of your troops all over our little battlefield. Be a-scaired. Be very, very a-scaired.

(Edited to say that OGSF smells like absinthe...so don't stand downwind of him.)

[ July 13, 2003, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: Boo_Radley ]

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Actually SWINES is incorrect, the correct term for either singular or plural members of the porcine family is SWINE ... quite useful that, you can refer to a single SWINE such as Boo_Radley or a number of SWINE such as ... uh ... a LOT of Boo_Radleys ... or Australians.

Joe

Joe, jOe, joE, JOE, joe and ultimately, Joe.

Has anyone ever told you what a witty, wise and altogether benevolent personage you are? No? Not really surprised.

I will MOST look forward to whipping your hinder along with the remnants of your troops all over our little battlefield. Be a-scaired. Be very, very a-scaired.

(Edited to say that OGSF smells like absinthe...so don't stand downwind of him.) </font>

I want to share a wonderful experience with all of you, why I dont know, since you are all like what is left on a pier when the barnacles are scraped off, sort of a greenish, gooey, mass of,...well something awful. Especially you Australians, since you live on a giant island anyway, its probably infested with barnacles. I just had installed a computer controlled, in ground spinkler system at my estate. A fantastic bit of technology it is. No more dragging hoses around the perimeter of the homestead, no more "Rainbird Oscillating Sprinklers", which last exactly one summer season. ( I have 11 of them in my shed, guaranteed for life they say). I have programmed the system (which I am told has more computing power than the Lunar Module did back in '69), and now, presto, the lawn gets watered, not once, but twice each day,while I sit on my ass and type nonsense into this forum. It even has a gadget that senses rain fail and prevents the system from turning on. I tell ya people, America is a wonderful country, and technology is grand. Gotta go now, my BBQ is smoking!!

Originally posted by Nidan1:

...no more "Rainbird Oscillating Sprinklers", which last exactly one summer season. ( I have 11 of them in my shed, guaranteed for life they say).

So, you think you might have wanted to try getting a replacement from the manufacturer instead of buying another one? No, you go out and get the exact same thing that broke before.

Consumers at their worst. Beware the brain dead.

Originally posted by urefinger:

I have one or two questions, if i may (which I will ask regardless of your feelings on the matter) firstly: What is coventry when it is used in your context?

secondly: Who are the knights of the pool?

and thirdly: what is the cubic m(2) storage area of your combined vagina's sand-wise? - naturally assuming a density of about 4kg/200cm(2).

Furthermore, i would like it to be known that I do not consider myself witty and neither - in my opinion - are you. I post merely to piss you off and waste your time, becuase it amuses me so to do it.

good night to you, you princes of maine, you pricks of peng.

Apologies to the Justicar, and to all the folk of the Peng Challenge for responding to this...creature. But I think that it's important that the shunned and useless at least get a nod from one of the Olde Ones before they settle comfortably into Coventry, and we all settle comfortably into ignoring them.

Because one never knows. Perhaps they never got attention when they were young, or perhaps aren't getting enough because they are young. There is this eternally springing hope that someone can come out of the darkness that resides up their own bum and walk in the light with everyone else. So I shall respond to the rather snotty little streak of piss that styles itself 'urefinger', and answer it's questions this once.

To explicate the phrase 'sent to Coventry', I quote from Brewer's 'Dictionary of Phras and Fable':

To send one to Coventry. To take no notice of him; to let him live and move and have his being with you, but pay no more heed to him than to the idle winds which you regard not. According to Messrs. Chambers (Cyclopœdia), the citizens of Coventry had at one time so great a dislike to soldiers that a woman seen speaking to one was instantly tabooed. No intercourse was ever allowed between the garrison and the town; hence, when a soldier was sent to Coventry, he was cut off from all social intercourse.
In other words, if you are sent to Coventry here, as you have been, we have so great a dislike of pointless little fools like yourself that we shall ignore everything you have to say in the future. Posted anywhere, for choice, but certainly here.

The Knights of the Pool are simply a group, or, rather, a rather simple group, of long-time posters to the Peng Challenge Thread. At one point it was decided, in the way that all things here are decided, that simply being long-time posters to this Thread wasn't nearly shame enough, and that special notice should be taken of people who were accepted into this strange little society of people who know why you don't want to belong to a club that would have oneself as a member. In full, it comes from "Knights of the 'Cesspool'", a place to which this place has been compared.

I find your final question about how much sand can be pounded up a vagina quite telling. Clearly you feel that the greatest insult you could give to this group of posters is to indicate that they have 'vaginas'. Go and tell your mother about how witty you are. Explain to her how funny and scathing your remark was. Strut about a bit more and explain to us our lack of wit, and pass on a few more hateful and vicious comments so that we can truly appreciate how important it is for a little child to assert himself by proudly displaying the unscrubbed stains on his underpants.

Here in the Peng Challenge Thread we all have mothers. Many of us have sisters, quite a few have wives, and all of us have known women. And every single one of us can recognize a stupid child whose insults reveal his own vulgar emptiness and lack of experience. I read a quote somewhere that said that some men spend their entire lives trying to demean women because they are the first law-givers, the first ones to tell a self-centered and spoiled little ****e 'No!'.

Now, why don't you scurry off and tell all your little friends that you used the word 'vagina' in a post on the internet.

Sorry, Joe. On reflection, I posted less in any hope of reaching 'urefinger' than I did from the hope that some other young person might reflect on the fact that even on the Internet, one still has to be a real person before being accepted as one by others.

But then, I'm the 'Nice One', and a bit of a dreamer.

Urefinger may now resume his sojourn in Coventry.

And don't feel too proud about 'wasting my time', lad. It's all I've got, of course. But I'm happy to spend a bit of it scraping my shoes in order to get rid of something like you.

Just so you know, it's not like you're the first little tosser we've had come around jumping up and down with his underpants around his ankles demanding that we all look at him. Quite a few that are sure they'll never be accepted here do the same thing. It's a sort of 'pre-emptive sulkiness', I suppose.

Now piss off. There's a useless little twit.

Originally posted by SirReal:

Sheram Sedate, you are a waste of bandwidth. Not to mention oxygen. Your only redeeming quality is the fact that you have somehow managed to attach your leechlike suckers to Lady Sedai. If it weren't for the small fact that you reside on a different continent, I would personally stomp your slimey appendages into a greenish goo.

When you look in the mirror in the morning, and your eyeballs rotate inwards to avoid exploding from the sheer ugliness they face, don't you feel the least bit of remorse? Can't you find it in your fluid circulation chamber to release this planet from the pain of your existence and simply implode?

Now extrude a wriggly ocular-equipped pseudopod (no, not that one! I said ocular-equipped!) and read this:

I challenge you, Hiram Sedai.

/SirReal

Yes! I'm told we've just had a Challenge come in!

Dear me, that wasn't very good, was it? Still, he's trying, now, isn't he?

Ah, let's see. Alright, let's abuse an Australian, then.

Noba, you're a fetid pile of dingo kidneys. And a git.

Well, well, our first Challenge pledge. We are standing by the Thread right now, ready to abuse Australia and Australians for each Challenge posted here on the Peng Challenge Thread.

Come on, people! How 'bout some real Challenges?! Something that merits some serious Aussie bashing!

Gods above, if it continues like this, I'm going to have to start saying something nice about the bastards.

Originally posted by R_Leete:

So, you think you might have wanted to try getting a replacement from the manufacturer instead of buying another one? No, you go out and get the exact same thing that broke before.

Consumers at their worst. Beware the brain dead.

It comes, I think, out of the experience of having children. Or, in many cases, watching that process.

There's a general feeling of hopelessness surrounding the idea of getting the bad ones fixed or replaced, and a great deal of hope that the new ones will somehow be better.

Of course, it's the same ignorant buggers that couldn't get the other ones working doing the 'buying', as it were.

Since none of the Olde Ones have already done so, I would like to remind all of you jolly chaps and chapesses that, rather than posting on this thread, one could often do better by choosing to sod off. With that in mind, ta-ta.

v42below

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

Seanachai:

I just wanted to tell you that that was a very impressive verbal trouncing of urefinger.

Thank you.

It's not as much fun, of course, as teasing, taunting and tormenting people that, except for the fact that you hate them, you truly like.

Occasionally we of the Peng Challenge must use our skills in disturbing ways.

Many people, including many of our current, rather clueless participants, think that the Peng Challenge Thread is just some sort of weird club you go to to get a game of CM.

It is, in fact, a rather strange club that you use to beat the other members with in the hopes of cracking their skulls and letting in the light of humour, and with it, concievably, intelligence.

Yes, I knew there would be one. I'm afraid you judge me too harshly to assume that I was merely a adrenalin-deprived l12g(!s7 kid, but you are correct in your theory that I derived my greatest pleasure from making you waste your time on a response. However, I smile a secret smile as I pull into coventry, because I know an army of two dozen newly recruited newbs will, over the remaining months and years of this threads life, arrive to dog this thread until the day it dies, and recruitment still goes on.

there'll always be one...

BTW!!! have n0ticed lackof smart funnies on "PEng'" thread plz fix or do somefink!!!

Originally posted by v42below:

Since none of the Olde Ones have already done so, I would like to remind all of you jolly chaps and chapesses that, rather than posting on this thread, one could often do better by choosing to sod off. With that in mind, ta-ta.

v42below

'Course it's not as much fun, at least if you've got something to say.

I would have thought a Kiwi, for the love of all the gods, would have gone to the effort of posting a really good taunt here so that we'd have a bit of a work-out on the Aussies.

I don't think that a lot of folk realize how much fun it is here if you've got something you want to go on about in an humourous manner.

I mean, bugger the General Forum. All you get there is weird personal prejudices and very bad tirades. Here a person can really expand on their lunacy.

As long as it's couched in the form of a Challenge, of course. Roughly. In a way. Or proffered as some sort of comment on the way the Thread should go. Or whatever.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Seanachai:

<font size=-1>and all of us have known women.</font>

Wait... <font size=-1>even...</font> <font size=-2>Panzer Leader</font>?

You've gone and spoiled my entire sodding world model with that little relevation. This is going to require some serious drinking.

[ July 13, 2003, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: PondScum ]

(/serious) Not meaning to post here if unwanted, but do you have to be invited in? Or do you just think you are witty enough and jump on in? (/serious)

Invited in?! Gods, Berli's probably just brought beer back out through his nose if he read that one.

No one is ever invited in here. Ever. Just pick out some likely idjit, and taunt and abuse them, hopefully in an humourous way, to a game. Mind, even if they approve of your efforts, they might still tell you to piss off.

But have a go at it. Extra points if you mock and deride the Aussies. Next Thread, we might have a go at someone else. But it won't be the same, of course. Nothing's more vile and objectionable than an Australian.

Do you realize that they keep all their very best beer for themselves?!

They don't export a drop of it. Selfish swine*.

*Boo, please not the correct use of the plural, same as the singular, which, outside the fair State of Ohio, educated people, even Australians, know.

[ July 13, 2003, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Seanachai you should indeed beg my pardon. You should in fact plead for my pardon for your lack of ... well, sense I suppose. No excuse, in my mind, that you're the Nice one. No excuse that you hoped some good would come of it. No excuse at all at all. In fact I see a bit of hubris in your response, a glorification of yourself over the good of the CessPool.

Look at lenakonrad ... had we sent HIM to Coventry early on we'd not now be plagued with puzzles for the love of Gawd! Animalgrams or whatever they are they simply must NOT be allowed in this The One The True CessPool. Next there'll be crossedwords and trivia quizzes, you may count on it. AND the Australians will be sore put to erase the marks from their monitors where they've tried to solve the puzzle, let's hope they didn't use indelible markers eh? And what of Boo_Radley ... he's even now trying to think of a way to work "Ylohcnale" into his next conversation to show how erudite he is ... of course in Ohio it'll likely work.

Coventry only works when applied ruthlessly and without exception ... and I'm just the lad for THAT!

So, Seanachai, Bard Of The CessPool though you be, Olde One though you are, you are hearby admonished and TAKEN TO TASK for violating the Proclamation of Coventry. As your punishment I hereby decree that no one will read your next rendition of Celtic Verse ... oh wait ... no one does anyway ... blast.

Joe

Originally posted by PondScum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

<font size=-1>and all of us have known women.</font>

Wait... <font size=-1>even...</font> <font size=-2>Panzer Leader</font>?

You've gone and spoiled my entire sodding world model with that little relevation. This is going to require some serious drinking. </font>

Just so you know, it's not like you're the first little tosser we've had come around jumping up and down with his underpants around his ankles demanding that we all look at him.

Damn it, Seanachai! You said that would be our little secret and besides, I already told you I was drunk!

Originally posted by v42below:

v42below

So would V42 Below count as an honorary Aussie? Isn't New Zealand kind of like the stunted little Danny DeVito twin to the Arnold Schwarznegger Australia? Of course that in no way lessens the Genetic Vacuum that is Australia. Wasn't it colonized by people not even good enough to be ENGLISH?????

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

v42below

So would V42 Below count as an honorary Aussie? Isn't New Zealand kind of like the stunted little Danny DeVito twin to the Arnold Schwarznegger Australia? Of course that in no way lessens the Genetic Vacuum that is Australia. Wasn't it colonized by people not even good enough to be ENGLISH????? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

v42below

So would V42 Below count as an honorary Aussie? Isn't New Zealand kind of like the stunted little Danny DeVito twin to the Arnold Schwarznegger Australia? Of course that in no way lessens the Genetic Vacuum that is Australia. Wasn't it colonized by people not even good enough to be ENGLISH????? </font>

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>Now piss off, Pondscum, and stop making everyone uncomfortable. Unless you want me to see to you like I did in our last game! </font>

The slaughter... the screaming... the running in terror... the men falling like wheat before the scythe... the wetting of pants... the horror...

Oh, wait, that was YOUR side doing the dying, wasn't it?

Sure, let's do it again. That was FUN.

[ July 13, 2003, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: PondScum ]