Mice and Mold and Ants... Oh, My!!! The Cheery Thread of Master Goodale's Menagerie

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

What is this? Gang up on the Canadian day? :mad: :mad: :mad:

No, it's "Gang up on the Canadian who will be getting Married in 10 Days" day. Since we don't have Paula's e-mail address, you're the only person who meets the criteria. </font>

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This map and setup Becket has so kindly provided is just the thing for my "Beat Dave Like a Rented Mule", or BDLRM contest. I'm already playing MG (the maggot), who did not get to select his own units, but seems pretty happy with all his T-34s. Mike is at his unit selection stage now. Any of the rest of you care to participate? Small map, Allied assault, 20 turns, I'll have the same Axis defensive units each time. Who can beat me the worst? Consider yourselves challenged, maggots.

That sounds entertaining. I'll take a piece of the action, if you've still got any spare slots.

Teddy

Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

That sounds entertaining. I'll take a piece of the action, if you've still got any spare slots.

Teddy

Sir Edward, for you I will create space in my busy PBEM schedule. Anyone willing to play every turn of Soddball's initial Cheery Waffle scenario without flinching away in sheer disgust is both a gentleman and a scholar. I will send you the initial setup this evening. :D

Any other takers? Even you visitors to this fair thread are invited to participate. I was going to say challenged, but it goes without saying that anyone visiting here has enough challenges already. tongue.gif:D:D

MasterGoodale, just once try to elevate your "mind" out of the gutter. You do remember your mind, that creepy-crawly mass stranded in the hard vacuum between your ears. You make Beavis and Butthead look like the Rothschilds. tongue.gif:D

Two sons, two daughter-in-laws and three grand children invaded my house for the holiday weekend. We all had a very good time and I got a 10 x 16 study framed and roofed off the back of my house. Everyone left about an hour ago and it is quiet again. The yard is cleaned up and my girlfriend is working on cleaning up the house.

What have I missed the past four days or so?

Mike_the_wino, or can I call you Keanu from now on,

Um, NO. :mad: :mad: :mad:

hope you have a great harvest.

Thanks Dave, I will make a Maggot Cuvee just for you.

Do you get to stomp the grapes, or has that been completely taken over by machinery?
Feh, the hooring gubmint doesn't allow. No foot-stomping allowed by the TTF or FDA, can't remeber which one decided that this was an unhygienic practice. Oh yeah, 4,000 feckin thousand years of winemaking out the window with the stroke of a pen by some pin-headed, suit-wearing nong. :mad:

Not that you're interested in the grape juice until it ferments for a few years.
Actually, fermenting Chardonnay, or Viognier juice, is great in the morning. When its about 3-8% alc it tastes great and has a sprizt to it. Very nice.

Hey Dave, can I get TNT-Czech on the BDLRM tourney until CMAK comes out? Or maybe you will host BDLRM II with the new game? Either way I look forward to beating you again in the gameyest fashion possible.

Originally posted by Abbott:

Two sons, two daughter-in-laws and three grand children invaded my house for the holiday weekend. We all had a very good time and I got a 10 x 16 study framed and roofed off the back of my house. Everyone left about an hour ago and it is quiet again. The yard is cleaned up and my girlfriend is working on cleaning up the house.

That's the man. Get some work outta the buggers. Time to recoup some of those losses in the first 18 years. :D

MG spewed some more nonsense about winning. But those in the know now know it ain't remotely true.*

*I can feel Axe cringe on that one all the way from Canada.

Originally posted by Abbott:

MG and I are having a blast playing your map. MG's tankers are likewise having a blast, of the flamey-nasty-splody-death kind, one they would have preferred to avoid.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Hey Dave, can I get TNT-Czech on the BDLRM tourney until CMAK comes out? Or maybe you will host BDLRM II with the new game? Either way I look forward to beating you again in the gameyest fashion possible.

Mike, when I want to be beaten in the gamiest fashion possible, you da man. I'll send the setup to you tonight - probably around lunch time for you. :D

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Mike, when I want to be beaten in the gamiest fashion possible, you da man. I'll send the setup to you tonight - probably around lunch time for you. :D </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

:mad: (for the people who owe me stacks of money, the total bastard wankers)

Sic MG on 'em. Or at least get him to mail them some lovely samples of mold. </font>

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Snarker you flag-burning slithering pouch of ameoba afterbirth puss! :mad: I didn't watch the last turn you sent last night. :mad: I sensed an extreme amount of anger in that file :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good thing. You'd still be growling so much from all that anger your boss would've sent you home. And you could send some turns. Can't have that, now, can we?

:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Brilliant, feckin brilliant on my part. Didn't realize I could the whole leg in my mouth. Just what I feckin need...another PBEM. Send away and let's see what becomes of this. I play Germans as I just received my new lederhosen and my jack boots are spit-shined to a mirror finish. [/QB]

While I think it's very interesting that you have entered the "Dress Up like Michael Dorosh's Dummy" contest, that gains you no points in the one and only (for now) BDLRM contest. If you would have read the challenge on the previous page, you may have absorbed the fact that this is a 20 turn Allied assault, and that I play the Axis defenders. Which means you can select captured German armor, but you will have to be Russian. Period. The end. Fini.

Still interested, you gamey maggot??

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

I play Germans as I just received my new lederhosen and my jack boots are spit-shined to a mirror finish.

Bad Jason. Bad. *slaps back of hand* </font>

If you would have read the challenge on the previous page,.... Still interested, you gamey maggot??

Read?!?!? WTF? Next you will ask that I spell-check and correct grammar before I post. I can live with your little "rules", although you are dangerously close to setting precedent. And we all know where that leads. :rolleyes:

I can't be bothered to select forces. Is there a third party option?