Mice and Mold and Ants... Oh, My!!! The Cheery Thread of Master Goodale's Menagerie

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I'm back and madder 'n an ant under bleach assault at MG's lair. Well, not really. I was well fed, well rested and well read over the weekend. Twelve days to go. Dead man walking.

Still, copious amounts of TNT have been hurled since my return. Cower like the mangey curs you are! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Heh. Get my setup? If you don't like that one from the CD, feel free to grab an op from the scenario depot.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Hey Becky you slithering ameoba!! :mad: I want an update on "Blood and Scones" maggot!! :mad:

I'm playing it against 658876playingopossum doofus. :mad: :mad: :mad:

****Spoiler****

(Right, like you don't know MasterGoodale would use bizarre force mixes with crazy-arse amounts of TNT. :rolleyes: )

So far a blind Russian pilot dropping TNT on God knows what, a perforated Russian MG carrier and a couple of loud booms as the German big guns open up.

That is all.

Maggot. :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

I don't need to define civilised. I are civilised, but only when it's spolled corrictly.

Civilized, civilised; realized realised; gray, grey; honor, honour; queue, line. Good thing we speak the same language. :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

Hey Becky you slithering ameoba!! :mad: I want an update on "Blood and Scones" maggot!! :mad:

Y'all should have warned me that Goody two shoes is a gamey crew scoutin' futhermucker.

An extra halping of TNT with a slathering of TNT on top to you all. Maggots.

Blood and scones update: Axe is a pansy.

Hear ye, maggots!!!

MTW continues to stomp me in an abomination the Eevilâ„¢ Rune dredged from the anals (no that's not misspelled) of history soley for his warped enjoyment. He is laughing at me as I write, and MTW is drafting an unholy shrine to the gnome known as Seanachai before he deals the Coupe deVille. :mad: :mad:

Uber Finns (someone please enlighten me as to how I can get that umlate thingy working) to the left of me! Uber Finns to the right of me! Into the valley... aw, you know the rest. AxeIsDoomedToBeMarried,GawdRestHisSoul has my Russians liberally wetting their peasant drawers. Those that are not already atomic matter after the highly explosive Finn pine cones did their dirty work, that is. :mad:

Prinz Eugene is back in the saddle and seeking revenge for the last debacle. He took the defeat like a man, never giving up, despite being out gunned in what turned out (unknowingly) to be a very unfair set of circumstances.

And last but not least, Massa of da Mold is a-squirming early on. Bah! He gave me a wood filled map, and I gave him something unexpected. Armor. Just enough to poke a hole here and there through his trenches and fox holes. Silly Goodale, Trix are for Snarker.

:mad: :mad:

Keke, welcome back to the land of the living. This place hasn't been the same without you. It's been a much nicer place, actually, without you dragging those old scores out of the history books to impress girls and Pengers. Hope you had a great vacation.

MGA emailed me a turn and was politely asking for an initiation of negotiations. And I was politely complemented. It's a trick, crafted to lull me into a false sense of security while he springs a massive trap. Naw, can't be. It's too clever.

That leaves the second option. I'm afraid Skunk Nads caught him and is covering her fiendish tracks.

[ September 02, 2003, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by Wallybob:

I am amazed. Goody actually sent me THREE game turns today. I can only assume that the rapture is tomorrow. Or I am in fact insane, dreaming wild delusions of turnage.

Either way, I'm gonna own his sig soon.

You aswell? It's getting pretty crowded in sig-land.

And a welcome back from me aswell, Rosberg ! :cool: You will find there's a turn from me in yer inbox. Boy, aren't those Russians good at taking cover ?!? :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

You aswell? It's getting pretty crowded in sig-land.

I hope there will be space for me too when we're done with it. :mad: :mad:

Other turns are out, too.

[ September 02, 2003, 08:44 AM: Message edited by: Prinz Eugen ]