Mice and Mold and Ants... Oh, My!!! The Cheery Thread of Master Goodale's Menagerie

Turn received Teddy and the Sox hammered the Yankees last night -- ah what a glorious day.

I'm off to the inlaws until Monday :mad: :mad: so, unfortunately, no turns until then. :mad: :mad: I hope to see a setup when I return Bucket.

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it myself but I have found the official clothier for the Cheery Waffle thread. Check it out.

smc008_22.gif

I have got to get me one of those. :mad: Maybe MG will buy the company.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Turn received Teddy and the Sox hammered the Yankees last night -- ah what a glorious day.

Silly foreign sports. :rolleyes: Why can't you people play cricket or rugby like civilised nations? </font>

Silly foreign sports. :rolleyes: Why can't you people play cricket or rugby like civilised nations? </font>

Tch. Forn sports. "American Football" is for jessies. Rugby is for men that like the feeling of another man's scrotum in the scrum.

And yes, Cricket is designed to be a 2-day event. smile.gif It's just odd that a game that relies so heavily on dry weather was developed in one of the wettest countries in Europe.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

Great we have a Canuck and a Quaker from Pennsyvania explaining the virtues of baseball.

PAH!

Baseball is the light beer of sports, it is the New Coke of sports, it's that Mimi-chick from the Drew Carey show of sports.

Let's review the principles of baseball: Some bath-house boy in tight pants throws a ball at his boyfriend from another town whilst a whole group of sloped-headed, mouth-breathing hicks, with tobacco drooling from their gaping jaws, stand around, scratch themselves and spit. This goes on for hours and these nongs congratulate each other with pats on the ass. America's past-time? Not in my world. If touching a co-worker's ass intentionally would keep him from taking a header off a 30 foot tall tank...sorry, I will give my best to your widow. Oh, and let's not forget. If baseball players get the notion that $250K (US, not that Canadian crap) isn't a "living" wage, then they go on strike. WTF?

What a pansy sport played by less than men and entertainment for fools.

PAH!!!

Actually, my vino soaked friend, I cannot stand baseball anymore. Have not watched a game since the strike in the 90's, for anyone who doesn't understand he's priviledged to get payed to play a game (or drink, I'm jealous, maggot!!!) gets no money from me. Note my first point on baseball v bugball. Hardly complementary to either.

However,I cannnot stand still while Softballs lectures on the connection between being civil and playing cricket. If the choice is to play cricket and be considered 'civilized', or not and be thought a swilling barbarian, well, call me Conan and pour me a beer. :D :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Okay you pathetic maggots, I've heard enough of your wild "sports" claims. Not that any of you geeks would know anything about sports in the first place. Let's talk a minute about a couple of guys who have played two professional sports:

Deion Sanders. Neon Deion. Hall of Fame caliber defensive back and kick returner in the NFL. Had a few mainly lackluster seasons in Major League baseball, lasting primarily because of his speed.

Michael Jordan. Pretty fair basketball player, almost universally hailed as the best ever. Led the Chicago Bulls to three consecutive world championships. Retired from the NBA to pursue his dream of playing professional baseball. He developed a chronic inability to hit a curve ball. He lasted for part of two seasons in the minor leagues before giving up. Returned to the Bulls and led them to three more world championships.

The only real success at another pro sport and pro baseball I can remember was Bo Jackson. He was in a class by himself. Remember the "Bo knows" ad campaign?

I don't see any athlete from football, rugby, soccer, tennis, cricket, croquet, footie, water polo, or any other sport doing anything comparable to standing 60 feet, 6 inches from 6' 10" Randy Johnson and letting him throw a 102 mile per hour fastball right at him. Especially when he's supposed to hit that ball with a round bat. The ball takes all of 4 tenths of a second to travel to home plate. That's how long the batter has to swing, check his swing, or hit the dirt to avoid a pitch in his ear. A 70 mph "off-speed" pitch arrives in a sedate 6 tenths of a second. And remember, it's not one pitch, but one after another after another.

Compared to the pitcher-batter confrontation in baseball, every other sport takes place in slow motion. :D:D

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I'm off to the inlaws until Monday :mad: :mad: so, unfortunately, no turns until then. :mad: :mad: I hope to see a setup when I return Bucket.

Oh ho! I'll figure something out and send it to you tonight.

Originally posted by Snarker:

...snipI cannnot stand still while Softballs lectures on the connection between being civil/snip...

This part would be enough make Mother Teresa claw her way out of the dirt, grab a bat, be it cricket or baseball, and smack Soddy square in the danglies. Soddball on being civil. PAH!!!

Now I have seen it all.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLY SH*T LIPS!!!!! :mad:

You might as well just slather me in TNT and ram a flame-tipped d**do up my arse!!! :mad:

You maggots disgust me!! You don't even deserve to slither around my thread with a mouth full of my best batch of TNT and flamethrower stuck up your ass!!! :mad: I can't believe you have allowed not one but TWO NON-Brood intruders to literally invade you like your daddy did when you hit puberty, and come in and actually insult the Brood!!!

GGGGGRAGRAGRARGARGAGRAGRAGRARGARGAGRARGARGARGAGRAGRAGR GRA GR AGRA GRAGR AG RRAGARGARGAR GRAGRA RG AR AGRA GRAGRAGR AGR G GGG G G G G GG GGGG GG G !!! GGGG!!! GRARGARGAGRARGRGARGAGRGRARG GR RG GR ARGAR G GRAGR RG AGR GRAGR GRG RG RGR AGRAGRAGR GRAGR ARG ARRARARA RAGRA RRARGA RAR ARRAG GR AGR AGRA!!! RGARGARGAGRAGRGARGARRG GRAGRARARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad: GARG GR AGRA RGAGRA RGR RGAGRA GRGR GRARG GRAGRAGRA RGARGARGAGRARG RGA GRGRA GRA RGA RGAG RGRAGRA GRA GRARG AGR RGARGA GRAGRAGRAGR RGA GR GGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRAGRA GRA RG AGRARG ARGARGGRA GRAGRA GRGRA GRAGRA GRAGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad

CRODA: I don't mean to sound stoopid, but I'm very confused by this thread. It doesn't seem to:

A) have a purpose

B) have anything to do with the title

C) have any cohesion between posts

Could one of you gents please fill me in on what's going on here? I like to think I'm able to follow hip, new things, but this one has thrown me for a loop.

Thanks.

You are stoooopid. What a maggot larvae!! I'll answer your questions once and for all puss pod! That way there won't be any surprises when I slather you up and light you up.

The purpose of this thread is to slap you in the maggoty little face when you open that sh*t-speckled pie hole and when you make a big fat ugly "O" with your maggot mouth due to the shock of what just happened every member of the Brood is ready to kick you in the pea-nads!, shove a big hot can of TNT down your throat! and make you squat on a red hot poker until that fat, buttery Kraut belly pops like a big fleshy balloon!!!

:mad:

"Have anything to do with the title blah blah blah waaaaaaahhhh mommy!!!"

Shut yer sh*t hole you slithering smelly flask of skunk p*ss!! I don't remember reading a single, TNT-Slathered rule stating that the title must have a relation to the content. Did you maggot pouch??? You7 probably did, but it was in the Peng Thread you mouth-breathing, slope-headed Nong. Lean your head forward, I need a new coffee table.

Cohesion. . .The TNT in this thread will be the glue that holds your limbs together after I've blown them off for the 3,567th time scum pod. That's the only cohesion you need. Got it ameoba pumper? :mad:

Now back to Brood business. What a bunch of lame-assed liars!! How many of you are currently slathered in MasterGoodale's hot angry TNT and riddled with copious amounts of his bitter hot lead??? (the whole brood raises their hands). Then shut your chicken holes and tell the truth! Becket, don't you have something to tell the Brood??? HHHRRRRMMMMMMMM??? Or shall I piece together 25 or 30 photos to show the brood the fate of one of your Krauts who thought he could withstand the whithering hail of angry Russian TNT and lead? :mad:

I'm back and I'm pissed out loud gonorhea pouches!! You're all gonna pay the price for it!!!

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Mike the gino , when you find a way to get you head out from your vagina long enough to not be frightened by the Hungarian shadow that looms over your pathetic rabble of wicker weaving Soviet ballet army, send a turn you focking piece of maggot dump! :mad:

PAH!!! You are a pathetic nong.

I gets to ya when I gets to ya.

I am busy building a "Seanachai" fan club website and can't be bothered.

Ok..

First, World Championships. Yes.. concidering the "world" championships mean the AMERICAN championships as nobody else plays baseball, that not much of an accomplishment

Second, I really enjoy watching rugby played by kids wearing full kevlar body armour. Any bets the Haka would send them screaming to their moms?

And Mastergoddale. Maggots don't have larva. Maggots ARE larva. Please get it right.

Btw, anybody like to teach a compleate newbie how to PBEM? *runs*

No, no, mon petite maggot. It's not really a discussion of sports. It's about Soddball trying to define civilized. :confused: And stop running. No one here bites. Well, almost no one.

Now let's see your war face, Night Crawler !!!

:mad: :mad:

HateSnatch- believe you me buckaroo, there ARE maggot larvae :mad: You are a perfect example. You see, the little cretins that slither into my thread and flap their little sh*t-speckled lips in the foul wind are hoping that I except them into my Brood and train them to be full-fledged maggots. :mad: Therefore they are maggot larvae (trainees). Get it?? Flint-Chipping Nong.

Originally posted by Snarker:

No, no, mon petite maggot. It's not really a discussion of sports. It's about Soddball trying to define civilized. :confused: And stop running. No one here bites. Well, almost no one.

Now let's see your war face, Night Crawler !!!

I don't need to define civilised. I are civilised, but only when it's spolled corrictly.

I'm back and madder 'n an ant under bleach assault at MG's lair. Well, not really. I was well fed, well rested and well read over the weekend. Twelve days to go. Dead man walking.

Still, copious amounts of TNT have been hurled since my return. Cower like the mangey curs you are! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't need to define civilised. I are civilised, but only when it's spolled corrictly.

Civilized, civilised; realized realised; gray, grey; honor, honour; queue, line. Good thing we speak the same language. :mad: :mad: