to my opponents

Hi guys,

I have unsubscribed to the various mailllists I was on.

I also requested Cyberfox to end my current going games and give a victory to my opponent.

Reason:

I just lost my job.

My emotional state now isnt that well.

I certainly do not feel comfortable to play games.

When I have my life back in order I will start playing again.

I will be away for a while.

Thanks guys for all the hours of fun you gave me,I hope to be back soon.

Regards,

Henk

Henk,

Although I've never played you before I just wanted to pop on to wish you every success in finding new employment. I'm certain you will even though things probably appear bleak at the moment.

Maybe you should have a CM:BB Megafest for a couple of weeks. That'll make you feel a whole lot better smile.gif

Anyway I just wanted to let you know I (and I'm sure 12,000+ others) are all fighting in your corner.

Kindest Regards

MG

Remember Comrades,

"Adversity is the Foundation of Victory"

Let us pull ourselves together and show the world what real men are made of.

Take my own example: Laid-off since last June and unemployment funds have been exhausted. Do I shirk my duties?..NO!

(Waves goodbye to wife as she leaves for work, puts on pot of coffee, signs up for Combat Mission Meta-Campaign, logs on to opponent finder forum).

All for Victory!

Sincerely,

Konstantin Jarehyevich Fedorov

Stoffel,

One of the glaring characteristics of depression is to isolate yourself from family and friends. I went through almost three years of it after losing my job of 20 years. It felt like everyone I knew had died, and the world came crashing down on me. Now that's a distant memory.

Your finances may be too tight for Internet access for a while. When (not IF, but WHEN) your situation gets back where you're comfortable, get yourself right back here. As MG-42 said, there are over 12,000 of your closest friends here who are all in your corner. There's every reason to think that soon you will be making more money, in a job you enjoy more. :D:D:D

Henk,

Take care of yourself. This game and this forum in particular are, in the greater scheme of things, supremely unimportant.

Put yourself and your needs first for now. If there's anything I can do to help privately please don't hesitate to email.

Henk like I said in my e-mail to you,we all got problems mate,believe me!

I've been out of work 3 years and nobody'll give me a job because I've been in jail,and employers think I'm too old anyway (50+),my girlfriend walked out on me last year because I couldn't perform in bed,my thyroids underactive and I'm cold all the time,I live alone in a tiny flat with rising damp,noisy neighbours and rival colonies of mice breeding in my settee and mattress,my parents and most relatives are dead and I've made no new pals since coming to Plymouth last year!I was on anti-depressants a couple of years ago but they made me worse,I was sent to a psychiatrist who asked me among other things "do you masturbate?" (Does it show??)and to cap it all somebody has just posted a topic saying I'm no good at cmbb and don't deserve my top spot in the Rugged Defense Ladder! But despite everything my sense of humour is alive and well! Life,like cmbb is just a gameafter all! ;)