My first mods... ...what do you think about ?

Hello guys,

I've recently discovered the "modders series" stuff from Kingfisher and try to realise some mods with this wonderfull work...

My first try is a early Pz VIe from 102 s.SS Pz Abt, in march 1943 :

CombatMission2%202003-05-19%2021-28-44-47.JPG

...and the next one is an early Pz V A with a totally random camouflage scheme...

CombatMission2%202003-05-19%2021-32-32-08.JPG

Of course, it needs some fix : mud, correct camouflage location... ...I'm a "novice" ! smile.gif

Any help and suggestion is appreciated !

Best regard !

PS : Thanks to Kingfisher... ;)

Thank you guys for your posts !

These mods are not on the web now (but i've registered at cmmos), my stuff need some fixes...

My Tiger comes from a picture on a website about german panzers, I will give the link here. If you want it now, try a Google search with "Tiger Kharkov" or so...

Ok ! Let's open Photoshop now...! smile.gif

All the best.

Awesome, way better than anything I can do.

However, it reminds me of the Spitfire model I just build not too long ago...especially the blurring part...I used enamels, and no spray paint. After I finished it, I was sooooo proud considering it had been 20 some years ago in my youth that I worked on a model. Then, I went online and looked at some models from those who have no life and a lot of talent and decided to put up my brush until I have more time.

Again, very good!

SgtAbell

Hello there !

I have made some fixes on my mods :

Panther A early

- colors are blended

- schürzen are complete

Tricolor%20PzVA%20early%20BG.JPG

Tiger is a little more difficult : exhaust pipes and their protections don't want to be well camouflaged :mad: I have solved the problem by supressing the camo scheme !

It is also a bit blur.

The vehicle is now "muddy"...

Here is a preview of the mod before the "camo" fixes on exhaust pipes :

tiger%20preview.JPG

If possible, I will zip these two mods and upload it at cmmods.com. Of course, I will send a little post here smile.gif

All the best !