startegy guide

Originally posted by war_is_fun_to_play:

not,not like that,i mean something written by players,you know, something that an uninterested person make to help other persons,since i didnt buy the game i dont understand why im going to buy a book about a game,but thanks anyway ill download it ant chect it out

Have you tried the demo?

"hi guys,does any of you know if somebody have ever take the time to put a lot of posts togueder and make an strategy guide for cmbb in english?,i found a cool one in spanish (im spanish)but im looking for one in english (for a friend)

tnks."

Looking at War's initial post and taking it at face value, he says that he wants it for a "friend" and looking at his response I would have to say that he is not a gamer, much less a wargamer :( . Setting these faults aside I would say that he doesn't need to download or purchase any manual for any of the CM products. Why would he when he all he has to do is give his friend the link to this forum. Why would anyone want to go anyplace else? Here everyone one is abused.. err..treated equally and an absolute wealth of knowledge and advice waiting to be given both unwanted and unneeded. its great here!!! :rolleyes:smile.gif

i cant belive that!!!!!,ok i downloaded the full game for free as i do with every game that i have,thats all,just in case any battlefront member is reading at this,i have to say that i think that is such a good game that im probably going to buy one,just to have the retail box,the manual in paper (not in pdf) and all that,but like stavka said,does any of you know about something like this http://www.poblados.net/cmbb/guia/index.html but in english,thanks

i cant belive that!!!!!,ok i downloaded the full game for free as i do with every game that i have,thats all
You're not the only one having trouble believing things. You have essentially pirated a game and then go on the developer's forum asking for more free stuff and expect to be greeted with open arms. :confused:

The development company for the CM series consists of an entire 7(is it?) people, so it's hardly a huge, faceless corporation. Many of the members on the board contribute to it's continuing development and almost all gladly pay the minimal cost to own the game and support the company, so that we can see more of this top quality product. People who pirate it and support pirating are jeopardising future work.

Besides, Pirates suck.

war_is_fun_to_play

Member # 14579

posted March 01, 2004 12:23 AM

-----------

i cant belive that!!!!!,ok i downloaded the full game for free as i do with every game that i have,thats all,just in case any battlefront member is reading at this,i have to say that i think that is such a good game that im probably going to buy one,just to have the retail box,the manual in paper (not in pdf) and all that,but like stavka said,does any of you know about something like this http://www.poblados.net/cmbb/guia/index.html but in english,thanks

------------------------

La confesión es buena para el alma. ((Confession is good for the soul))

-----------------------

"¡ Hola, Mamá !"

(( o sea, echad el cierre a esto )).

Hi, mum !

(( that is, lock it ! )).

Originally posted by war_is_fun_to_play:

You know what? Save your money as we don't need or want customers like you! You admit theft of the game and that makes you a common criminal. You are hereby banned from participating from these forums and I wish you well in your little pathetic convoluted pirate life.

Madmatt