*MOD WIP Preview* - Luchs / Lynx

Hi all..Happy New Year to you and yours.I have posted this also in the CMBO forum.

Below please find a link to my site which will show you 3 pix of a WIP Luchs Mod i am currently working on.

web page

Final finished mods will have full CMMOS support.....variants bi green / bi brown / tr colour / winter.

Much still to do though before i am finished.

Mods will work in CMBO and CMBB- talking to the man about CMMOS support.

Regards

Måkjager

[ December 31, 2002, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Måkjager ]

Hey JuJu...i was never "out of action" as such , but on a behind the lines Combat Mission with BFC and CMBB.

My time had been taken up with beta testing and making several scratch vehicle textures for the game.

But as things have settled down a bit i have found some time to do some more of my "To Do" Mod list vehicles.

After i get the Luchs/ Lynx finished..i will be off on my "Hi Hoooo" for the Hummel/Nashorn :D and other things besides.

The way i am thinking is that my time is limited so i may as well hit the shared vehicles between CMBO and CMBB..that ways i can make stuff for both fronts without going bonkers.

regards

Måkjager

[ January 02, 2003, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: Måkjager ]

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you poor old souls who never visit the CMBO forum anymore.....

Just added 2 new pix of the Luchs WIP mod to my web page.

web page

Worked today on new spade/axe/other tools.

Crank handle on the front.

Modified the front hull crew hatches to actual shape..were square..now angled along the inner side to the rear as in real life.

Front top fender bracers/detail

New gun with perforations in the muzzle.

Fire extingusher on left rear track.

Hooks on the upper hull ( 4 corners of fighting compartment...and tow of the same to the rear of the turret)

Toned down some of the shadow on the turret top.

Added bracers to the top rear of the rear fenders.

Clean ups..various lil bits and pieces in the layers.

I have also made some locks that will go on the stowage bins on the sides.

Last major thing to be done is the Jerry can and holder on the turret side..will hopefully find inspiration tomorrow and get that out of the way. Rear exhaust will require some clean up..rust part of the pipe needs to be shortened so as it does not flow down into the chamber.

Thats it for the moment.

Regards

Måkjager

Ah, just how I like my mods to look.

Recenty I was gently chastised for my own overly crisp mods with their hard edges and black lines. It's mostly just a matter of taste which type you prefer, and your Luchs looks Luscious.

[ January 15, 2003, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Mike...i think i got the same medacine spoon < crispy black lines ;)

And now for a wee update....below is a pix of the Luchs ATMIT with a bi green cammo scheme and some weathering on the lower hull.

Still some things to do..but getting there smile.gif

web page

Regards

Måkjager

ps..sorry for any pain Modsluts may be suffering, but i had to take a break as "burnout" was creeping up again. Alas..back in the saddle now tongue.gif

• 2 months later...

Well well well ..what have we got here.. smile.gif

Mr Die Easy....all the Luchs ....Bi Green , Bi Brown , Tri colour stripes , Tri colour , Hard edge , Ambush , Mono Dark Yellow , and Winter White have been sent to MikeT ..who CMMOS'ed them..and they are now sitting at the CMHQ Vault waiting for Mr Spoon to "DO THE RIGHT THING" as soon as he catches his breath smile.gif

Sorry for the delay..and i hope thay willl be hosted soon...and thanks for remembering them smile.gif

regards

Måkjager