Map Packs!

A mappackmod of 24 maps of which 12 in operation settings and 12 in battle settings.

A few weird ones, a few regular ones and a few odd ones.

All are free for use and free for edit.

Preview screenshot

12_OPERATION_AND_12_BATTLEMAPS.ZIP

Straight from Mod Heaven by theike.

Greetings, Sven

[ December 16, 2003, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: Trommelfeuer ]

hi guys.

I just thought id mention im slowly working my way up to a new mappack. I have about 15 new maps now. Most of them have a key city feature involved, since thats just what im into atm. (with the large bridges as city walls and things like that i had to try)

Since u guys seem to use them?;

anything u might like to be done for a map, or on a map?

i might look into it for u.

Thanks for the links, guys.

I'd really like to find this last pack I had. In it were at least a few dozen maps that were titled in a way like "AXASFactory" which would mean the map is meant for an Axis assault on a factory, or something like that. The email of the guy that originally mailed it to me is effectively lost, and unfortunately I'm not sure I'll ever get it back. Talk about el sigh!

Originally posted by theike:

hi guys.

I just thought id mention im slowly working my way up to a new mappack. I have about 15 new maps now. Most of them have a key city feature involved, since thats just what im into atm. (with the large bridges as city walls and things like that i had to try)

Your maps are always great Theike. Keep up the good work !

Had ik maar zo'n CM cartograaf als jij voor Op. Störfang :(

i love your stuff thieke. I almost don't feel good enough playing on them!

I'm not sure if you do general or specific maps, but I know I would always be interested in anything in the Baltics (Narva to Gdansk) or Ruthenina/Slovakia. :D

Zimorodok (who hasn't played since he got a job...I even got CMAK and haven't even opened it.)

:eek:

Originally posted by theike:

hi guys.

Since u guys seem to use them?;

anything u might like to be done for a map, or on a map?

i might look into it for u.

If there are topo maps or pics for it id love to give it a try, Zim. If u could hint me to those or send me something, im in for it.

hey, Eichenbaum, mede Venlonaar;)

Thing with the operation Störfang is that the maps u want to use for them try to do every little detail as it where the real thing. Witch for the operation is just ideal but leaves nearly nothing for the maker of such map to give it a swing. If u know what i mean.

Since it IS al so real most parts u play on will as map be in one terrain feature (like scattered trees on gentle slopes for a whole map)

As a game that could be fine, but going into every detail of the sloped terrain on a mono-map (?) like that will be painfully hard work and very reproductive, just.

ala, je begrijpt het wel waarschijnlijk.

MAAR; wie weet...

Maybe it could be a nice project to work on at times.

How would you go to work if i presented myself?

;)