i can't find CMBB anywhere:(

i've been to all my local eb stores as well as best buy and futureshop... africa korps was easy to find and by accident i was able to find CMBO when i picked up a game not knowing what it was and it was a 6 pack full of rts and tbs and it included CMBO

i remember before CMAK came out all these stores had CMBB in stock and you could find it easily now its next to impossible

i could just buy the downloadable version of the official site but im looking for the retail version especially since it has some extras since you can only get the special editions of CM from a stores only

i live in toronto, canada so does anyone know how i can get my hands on a copy of CMBB special edition... new or used?

Check the stickied FAQ thread at the top for your answer

Originally posted by Lanzfeld:

Is that Combat Mission Trilogy from CDV any different then the one you buy from Battlefront? I thought that there was some small changes for the CDV version. Can anyone give me the details? Was it just that the CDV version has the "SS" units but called them something else?

Originally posted by Lanzfeld:

Is that Combat Mission Trilogy from CDV any different then the one you buy from Battlefront? I thought that there was some small changes for the CDV version. Can anyone give me the details? Was it just that the CDV version has the "SS" units but called them something else?

Hi

I have check that this come from a european contry and there is a restrition to call SS troops. but the one i have wich i bought from the NWS online side have no diferent with the donwload vertion also have same scenarios and SS trops are listed there.

It said also that is packed with alot mod i think is the CMBO i dont know th CMAK yet case i have installed it yet.