the posters on peng are mong mong mongs...

HI! and welcome to the "mong" challenge the aim is to cordially invite other people to rather whizzy jolly games of cmbb. a good example would be:

"I say, care to join me in a cracking game of cmbb?"

"why, yes old sport. delighted!"

a bad example would be:

"SIR! I question you heritage and furthermore i consider you to be the ignorant son of a blacksmith!"

"F*CK YOU YOU STINKING PIECE OF INBRED LIMEY HEMAPHRODIDIC SH*T!!!!!!"

so lets all knuckle down and have a good old roister doister , eh? what what?

i see Peng kind of like the Amish communities. or maybe a wildlife park. somewhere i don't want to go but i'm glad it's there.

somewhere they do things oddly.

maybe it's a bit archaic and maybe a bit obsolete but it's always good to have a plan B in case this whole civilization thing falls over.

Originally posted by Other Means:

i see Peng kind of like the Amish communities. or maybe a wildlife park. somewhere i don't want to go but i'm glad it's there.

Personally, I see it like our local skateboard park. I'm glad it's there (gives the unruley teenagers a place to hang out), but I'd ***NEVER*** go there.

My fear of being assimilated into the balckhole that is known as "The Peng Thread" even surpasses my fear of spiders.

Well.......... almost.

[ June 18, 2003, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: ColumbusOHGamer ]

Urefinger, good luck with your civilized thread. Some of us who post in the Cheery Waffle thread support you. Some may not. MasterGoodale doesn't seem to be conscious most of the time, so who knows what he thinks. :D

I don't know if BFC will allow too many challenge threads like this on the forum. Personally I'm completely shocked that the Cheery Waffle has been allowed to congeal for so long. Maybe MadMatt is too disgusted to even go in to lock it. Or possibly MasterGoodale owns some "photos" of the BFC guys, which would explain a lot. ;)

If this doesn't work out, you are welcome in the Cheery Waffle thread. There you can challenge MasterGoodale to a PBEM and test your patience to the breaking point. Not actually in the game, just waiting for his next turn. :D

Soldier,

Yeh shalt not get far with such reterect. Peng and all his unwholesome followers shall smite you down- atleast until they discover the lack of pants, and, to a lesser extent, the underwear on thier lowsome heads; they shall then proceed to scamper about like twisted forms of monkies, screeming at the top of thier lungs "Sod OFF! Sod OFF!" and so on.

Such a sight no mortal man is ment to see.

Now c'mon on chappies, lets not judge the cut of their jip by the stains on their lice-bags, what what?

i'm sure those peng boys are really quite decent fellows. but i jut dont respect them, that's all...

davey boy. what you care to join me in a little of the old "armour waltz" on the eastern front?

• 2 weeks later...