I'm a Peng Challenge Believer and a Mormon Homecoming Queen

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

It is a sad day when the depth of invective venom around here is set by the likes of Boo.

Steve

So, I guess it's time for you to hike up your skirts and skip merrily away like the Marlo Thomas/That Girl, Gidget, Flying Nun, giddy, girly-girl that you are, while Joe looks on with stern disapproval, in his best Jane Hathaway manner.

But remember this, MrSprkr my nefarious arch-support nemesis! You can muffle the drum and you can loosen the strings of the lyre, but who shall command Lenakornrow not to post penguins?!?

Originally posted by Lars:

And now I have another one to try to repress.

The thought of what led Boggs to ask Hortlund that...

...shudder...

This from a guy that posted a Monkees song for the thread title.

Oh how the mighty Danes have fallen from their once proud heritage,

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

And now I have another one to try to repress.

The thought of what led Boggs to ask Hortlund that...

...shudder...

This from a guy that posted a Monkees song for the thread title.

Oh how the mighty Danes have fallen from their once proud heritage, </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Hmmm, well I can see that you've never actually MET Lars or you wouldn't be saying such silly things.

Joe

Hmmm..*shakes head*....*scratches head*....*reads Joe's post again*......

No other way to take it. Joe Shaw, the mighty Justicar, the Knight Champion of the MBT has:

given someone a compliment!

Suddenly the room begins to spin, surely the Earth's axis has been altered, the Fires of Hades have been quenched, Lenakonrad has stopped posting Penguins.

No this is bigger than that and frankly, I'm at a loss for a comparison.

Guest konrad

I finally figured out the penguins.

Steve

He's the real thing..

Here's Mr.Coca-Cola..

... so pathetic ,more even ,then usually lawyer standart is ..daresay..

here ,cabron ,have a sniff..

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Seanachai:

b]lenakonrad :

COME TO MY ARMS, MY BEAMISH BOY!

with pleasure...

It is a sad day when the depth of invective venom around here is set by the likes of Boo.

Steve

p.s See? More editing. It just doesn't matter anymore.

MrSpkr

You disgust me. Or rather, you would if I didn't understand the pressures that produced you.

I can only imagine what it was like for a sensitive, shy, and all-but liberal child to grow up in a State famous for over-compensating for the greatest case of sexual dysfunction in the Union.

Everything is 'bigger' in Texas. This seems to be a serious and on-going concern. And Texas is loud. Texas won't shut up. Or even just speak in normal tones. Texas is more 'rough and tumble'. Texas wants you to understand that Texans are full of piss and vinegar. They never stop talking about it. Texas is like a State with 'small man syndrome'.

If you go anywhere in the other 49 States of the Union, and look for a place that resembles Texas? You're in a Gay bar.

Texas is no place for a shy, desperately-longing-for-acceptance, bookish young man to grow up.

But that's what happened to you, isn't it, MrSpkr?

I can only imagine the pressure that turned Texas in-bred coal into the diamond hard and judgemental presence that we know as the Inquisitor General of the Peng Challenge Thread.

But, MrSpkr, I know how lonely you are. I know how it galls you that your only compatriot is Joe Shaw. I know that you wake up, night after night, frightening the wife and children, shouting "I'm a Texan, Daddy! I'm a real Texan! I love you Daddy! Please don't make me go to Law School!"

I understand that for a sensitive child, held up to a standard of behaviour and conduct that would qualify as 'abuse' in more civilized States, being a Lawyer must have seemed like the only means of actually 'being a Texan'.

But, MrSpkr, you don't have to be a prisoner of your past. You don't have to wake up weeping and shaking, nor suffer the humiliation of your wife changing the urine-stained sheets daily any more.

Here in the Liberal and Enlightened North, we have prepared a place for you. We have arranged Sponsor families that will take you in, help you to come to grips with your desire to be aimlessly stupid and aggressive about it, and do all in their power to lead you out of the shame and humiliation that 'Texas' has instilled in you.

We love you, MrSpkr. And not in that 'drunk and don't remember much of anything after we preformed the abomination with the heifer, and then Jimbo said, let's go out on the bluff and..." sort of way.

We love you for who you are.

Or we would, of course, except for the fact that you're a nasty, vicious bastard that's kicked my arse too many times lately, and the only thing keeping me from finding out where you live and killing your pets is that you live in Texas, and no right thinking person would ever go there, even for revenge.

You bastard.

Now, if the assembled waste of genetic material that are currently posting in the Peng Challenge Thread would take note of this post, and work to emulate it, we wouldn't hear half as much useless, annoying whinging about how 'the Thread sucks'.

Know your enemies, lads. Understand them. Show no fear of seriously putting the boot in.

And never, ever forget the fact that really great Hatred is almost indistinguishable from Love.

I mean, obsession is obsession, right? Who cares if it's positive or negative, as long as you get the boot in and win the setup?

That would have moved me, Seanachai, truly it would have, except for one small problem:

I grew up in Oklahoma.

Otherwise, very nicely done.

Pissant.

Steve

AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!