RFU - Request For Update

Aloid

I'm jumping out of lerker mode, and into active posting mode (a rare thing).

Can we "please" have more screen shots, or other meaty bone, to chew on? smile.gif

Super Ted's AAR is great, but would like some screenies with informational screens on them. (right clicks on units, cities, etc., if that is the control convention used)

Or perhaps a screen showing the various power-ups the panzer units drop when they are defeated... ;)

Aloid

Originally posted by Moon:

MUCH more than that heading your way...

I noticed that the word "soon" was left out...

Does that mean we are looking to something sooner then soon, or extremely very MUCH soooner than soon???? heh!

I'd settle for "by this weekend" soon...

BTW, where's that website again?

Thanky,

Aloid

Don't hurt your arm, patting yourself on the back like that, SuperTed. Wouldn't want any reason not to continue with the AAR.

Not that we will accept any excuses, anyway. I'd fully expect you to type it out with your nose, in the event your arms were amputated.

Is the next installment ready? Then why are you wasting time here?

Originally posted by R_Leete:

Don't hurt your arm, patting yourself on the back like that, SuperTed. Wouldn't want any reason not to continue with the AAR.

Not that we will accept any excuses, anyway. I'd fully expect you to type it out with your nose, in the event your arms were amputated.

Is the next installment ready? Then why are you wasting time here?

RL,

I suspect my next installment would be overshadowed if I released it now. :cool:

Originally posted by GWDWD:

OK, Aloid. What's your secret?? I can't get my dog to sit but you snap your fingers and the next thing you know there's a demo out... ;)

Heh!

I would say that Super Ted is my Dog but:

1. That would be insulting...

2. I'm sure I would have to match my insult on the field of SC battle, which I would most certainly prove to be Ted's dog.

So, let's just leave it at this...

THE DEMO IS OUT --- THE DEMO IS OUT --- THE DEMO IS OUT ---

and it's all because of me ;)

Aloid

(Thanks to the SC crew!! You've made our day!!!)