AAR - Return of the King match: Liam (Axis 275:1375:5500) vs Rambo (Allies)

jon_j_rambo

French campaign.

- Polish lose Warsaw, but capture German port. Remaining Poles run for the hills.

- Danes are trapped in their capital.

- Weygand executes a small counter, destory German Corp along with UK corp, who use the landing bonus via the Elbow.

- Fritz destroys French Army in FBH (First Blood Hex), but the Allies counter with UK landings & French Army to destroy German corp.

- Weygand, French HQ, sitting in the M-Line.

- French build Tank unit, N.E. of Paris.

- UK Army entrenches in Paris.

- U-Boots found & sunk in the Atlantic.

- Poland, Denmark, & LC plundered by the Nazis.

- RN & RAF continue to target practice on IRA.

[ February 27, 2005, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Germany and Italy joined together in a common cause. All our Minors have joined up... Bulgaria was awfully late nearly Summer joining

Norway and Sweden converted along with Vichy. MidEast Converted all during the Winter Spring Summer Expansionism period of the Reich. British Jet tech took off and experience was being gained with no mercy on the Dutch and Belgian people... Having murdered nearly a 100s of thousands of those peoples in that region, Luftwaffe moved in to retaliate and save those peoples and some exchanges happened. Some LW hit a Carrier and destroyed a UK Battleship in the N.Sea. Aside from this the British were unable to force the cards with the Germans. The Italians have taken zero losses pre D day... and gained much experience

Germans, converted Spain and moved into place to further Iberian expansion in Portugal timing perfectly with the backstab on the dreadful Communists in the East...

December 1941

a Full Pronged attack was launched, weakening in 1 Russian Armor and weakening a Russian tank. All Red armies cut off.<we've still not perfected our Red Army Kill of>

The Russians managed to have only killed 2, 1 that German Corps that amphibiously landed to support a Finnish Movement against Communism<Didn't work however>

Riga, Odessa and Kiev<kieve mine as well have fallen> Numerous Red Resources destroyed... Mainly intact, Greys look to make major advances there soon...

In the West D-Day arrived, Brits initially having had a difficult time now have captured LC with their French Allies and the traitor Weygand ;) Many poor Italians have died bravely fighting for the Reich, over qtr of a Million thus far. Plus the death of the infamous Frogmen to a massive UK-Free French-US Sub hunting Fleet in the N.Sea...

Americans smashing around Borduex and Paris is ripe for the taking. German Forces sit at the ready, 750,000 Axis Allied Troops<are worthless spitballs of course to retaliate> American 120 MM Guns now revealed AT 2

UK LR? Level 2 Fighters

Germany Level 3 fighters, level 1 AT, 1 Heavy Tank

Russia, AT 1

The Front is widening, UK Carriers and Fighter now Uber... West is Open for Allies, East is a Axis Domain<Russians cannot convert anything yet and deathly afraid of losing ground> Good War so far and not bad on my side considering

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

That's right, business as usual. Liam takes Axis with a monster bid, 275, on the 1:5:20 system, standard rules, no landings on major on turn of DOW, no AA. Details to follow.

HE'S BACK, the man behind the mask, and he crawled out of his hole - Alice Cooper

[ March 04, 2005, 08:20 AM: Message edited by: zappsweden ]

Play Rambo? What's the point? He'll just give up when he's losing ;) JOKE. Seriously tho, isn't that the truth?! last 2 games you bailed on me man, that ain't fair. I've done the same though, so i'm a hypocrite if i chastise you hehe. However, 'gainst DP shouldn't matter as you'll be on the winning side. When was the last time a Croatian won a war?! Didn't they 'lose' some serious territory in the Balkans War XXXI (aka 1992-199x)?

@Avatar --- You're a joke dude! You've been under investigation for various allegations from several people. Let me think, didn't we play a game last month or something.....and your computer crashes in the middle of you're FAILED turn. Then we have to reload it and you do an entire different move! You sniffed all my positions! Specifically, you lost RAF & took heavy carrier damage, but you reloaded & sniffed.....after promising not too. On the same sniff-reload, you're entire method of attack changed in Southern Russia? Hmmm, didn't you have a "surprise contact" with corp, but after the reload, you didn't? You're a joke. You got whipped in that game, never posted my "W". Then we played again, I don't know why I'd bother.....but you warned me about the "early attacks" in the West....and for 6-consecutive turns, EVERY one of my rolls I was given the minimum, while receiving the maximum? Nice game hack buddy.

People can say what they want, but with Legend, you get the Truth. Just take the current world wide accepted rules, who was involved in them all (except for the no landing in Russia rule)? RRI, bid system for balance, & the intercept rule. I'm sure Terif knew about it, Zapp & I stumbled on it. Then the whole reload sniff trick, everybody thought I was paranoid, but that was found. I know you have a dice hack, I won't play you, don't worry.

I can't say that Avatar definitely has a hack to get good dice. He's a good player, he comes up with innovative fast paced "win all" moves. However overall I own him. If he beat me it was in France and due to some gamey early premature strategy. Dalmatian had more staying power Honestly. He's overall be an honest and decent player I'd play him anytime. Avatar, I'm leary of and that's good. He may pull some nasty trick out that you've never seen but if that doesn't win the game you'll likely never see a posted win or the end game.

If you have 3-4 games to adjust to Avatar's new strategy, he loses every game.

"Rambo has never dodged a lose/win with an incomplete. We've had games we didn't look back at once or twice but it was over a restbit. The last 3 games with Rambo.. I honestly had all three of him. The 1st he quit early I don't know why, we all lose patience. 2nd he had a very low percentage chance of winning he played 4-5 hours after I had perfect destructive Axis Power. Other night, I was tired, I had a great tech lead he came back from Ashes and turned a Victory of a Virtual Defeat 6-8 hour marathon. That guy does play his game all the way through! Don't ever want to hear different."

I remember a game against Rambo, I had my french in Poland and the game Crashed! No surprise. At the time my computer was having autosave problems (well known by anybody I played)

It was the second game I played against Rambo and he was undefeated at that time.

I don't hold it against him. All is fair. just a Game.

[ March 09, 2005, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: waltero ]

Does anybody have any information on any existing hack program out there for SC1? Not vague rumours, but hard evidence.

@Rambo: Sigh, again, I don't cheat. I never will, never have. End of conversation. Oh, and if I do cheat, why wouldn't I use my magic abilities against Terif?! Besides, there is no one, no one, I care even an ounce about beating, except Terif, whom I'll never beat, because he's god at this game.

@Liam: !!! I can't believe you saying that stuff! Nothing personal Liam, look at your ISCL standings, and read what they say. Not one of my games listed on ISCL (#1, 12-9) have been against you (11-48). Anybody else could say that I suck and it would mean more than coming from you.

@Terif: Are you still playing games these days?

Originally posted by Avatar:

Does anybody have any information on any existing hack program out there for SC1? Not vague rumours, but hard evidence.

Never seen anybody even claim he had found such a programm. Sometimes playing SC is simply liek watiching a freak show. Still the best player usally wins in the end. Avatar don´t take it personally sometimes Rambo simply looses his nerves when you have exceptional luck. SC1 is sometimes though exciting tongue.gif

Originally posted by Avatar:

No; Not really any Hard evidence. But I could Swear I seen you and Hacker hags Entering into the gay bar and grill last week. Did he not fill you in on any hack program?

Just messing with you bro! When it comes to games there is always going to be some people who cheat. Nothing can be done about that.

Some times you can even beat a cheater.

I believe even if you were to use your "Magic abilities" against Terif, he would still pound you!

I feel given enough chances I could beat anybody at this game. (it would take money to get me to play serious enough to win)

Well, Avatar I've just seen Dice from you and others have that were nothing but what could one say, "AMAZING"

doesn't mean you cheated, in fact I realized you were just using really really new and innovative strategies that I'm not sure you pioneered I've seen others used them too, to kill of Germans Panzers and Armies via the Elbow. To be honest though if you were to player Poker, you'd be a Millionare with your luck

as far as my record, ;) well, the thing you do know is -20 of those losses are to Rambo.. The plus 8-9-10 victories are all against Rambo. Noone else has my time to play anyways and well he's better than me hands down

The last League we had, you beat me 3-4 games with Allies, I then took the Allies<which I suck worse at then the worst League player in existence> You quit about 30 minutes in outta 3 or 4 of those games...then I think I also took you as Axis that's why I was #1 on that league and rightfully so, since you dethroned DH with your luck ;) and I dethroned you with my skill ;)

P.S. we still have an ongoing game if you'd like to continue it sometime